剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
我是怎么感染的
How did I get it?
你眼睛里发现的细菌形态显示是淋病
So the--the appearance of the bacteria in your eye suggests that it's-- it's gonorrhea.
一般来说 这是通过性传播… - 我知道淋病是什么 贾瓦迪医生
Um, traditionally, that's a sexually-- - I know what gonorrhea is, Dr. Javadi.
我是修女 不是白♥痴♥
I'm a nun, not a numbskull.
我经常去一个救助站帮忙
I do a lot of work at an unhoused shelter.
你会接触到脏床单 枕套 和被污染的衣物吗
Are--are you handling dirty sheets, pillowcases, soiled clothes?
是的 我每天都要花很多时间洗衣服
Yes. Uh, part of my day is spent doing laundry, making beds,
铺床和处理旧衣服
disposing of old clothes.
你会戴手套吗
Do you wear gloves?
如果有的话
When they're available.
好吧 我们先给你打♥针♥
Okay. Uh, well, let's-- let's get you your shot
和冲洗眼睛吧
and set up for irrigating your eye.
我相信我们肯定能趁你住院期间 搜刮出几盒手套的
I bet we can scrounge up a couple boxes of gloves while you're here.
你必须要保护好自己
It's important to protect yourself.
我们一会儿回来
We'll be back.
我为什么在这儿
Why am I here?
我没生病
I'm not sick.
我们今天早些时候 接诊了你的丈夫伊森
Oh, we took care of your husband, Ethan, earlier today.
伊森生病了吗
Is Ethan sick?
他病得很重
Well, he was very ill.
我们尝试了一切办法救治他
And, um, we did everything we could to treat him,
但他的心脏还是停止跳动了
but his heart stopped beating.
我很遗憾地通知你 他已经离世了
And... I'm so sorry to say that he died.
他死了
He died?
伊森
Ethan?
不
No, no.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
不 伊森没生病
No, no, no, no, no. Ethan isn't sick.
不
No!
我知道你一定很难过
I-I know how difficult this must be for you.
超声显示肾脏没问题 没有腹内伤
Uh, kidneys look good on ultrasound. No intra-abdominal injury.
嘿 迪伦 - 罗比
Hey, Dylan. - Robby.
这是那个滚下楼梯的孩子凯莉吗
Is this the "tumble down the stairs" kid--Kylie?
是的 - 然后呢
Yeah. - And?
我想先跟那位女友谈谈 避开小女孩
I'd like to talk to the girlfriend first, away from the little girl.
这个可以安排
We can arrange that.
随时向我们通报情况 - 是的 随时通报
Keep us informed. - Yes, keep us informed.
被遗弃的无名氏婴儿 更多化验结果出来了
More labs are back on our abandoned baby Jane Doe.
目前为止一起正常 但你之前似乎很担心
Everything looks normal so far, but you seemed really concerned earlier.
她仍然需要导尿取样
She still needs a cathed urine.
也不一定
Or not.
袋装尿液不可信
You can't trust a bagged urine.
同意 但我们可以避免 导管造成的损伤
Agreed, but we can avoid the trauma of a catheter.
用膀胱穿刺吗
With a suprapubic tap?
我可能还留了几手 阿尔-哈希米医生
Oh, I may have a trick or two up my sleeve, Dr. Al-Hashimi.
嘿 普林塞斯 等等
Hey, Princess, hold up.
嗨 你感觉怎么样 威廉先生 - 挺好的
Hi. How you feeling, Mr. Williams? - Okay.
马上要进入那个机器 我有点紧张
A little nervous about going in the machine.
我有点幽闭恐惧症
I can get a tad claustrophobic.
我明白 但我们要送你去做CT 不是核磁共振
Yeah, well, um... we're sending you for a CT, not an MRI.
那类似一个敞开的甜甜圈
So it's like a open doughnut.
那太好了 我喜欢甜甜圈
Oh, good. I like doughnuts.
你来了 我还以为你把我忘了
There you are. Thought you forgot about me.
没有 我只是去看了下其他病人
Oh, no. I was just with other patients.
那么 你平时有什么娱乐活动
So what do you do for fun?
我主要是陪我姐姐做她喜欢的事
I mainly do what my sister likes.
她喜欢去肯尼伍德乐园和动物园
Um, she loves Kennywood and the zoo.
不 我是问你
No, what about you?
你喜欢做什么
What do you like to do?
我以前喜欢去文艺复兴集市
Um, I used to like, um, the Renaissance fair.
是吗 - 是的
Really? - Yeah.
不觉得有点中二吗
Isn't that kind of dorky, though, where everybody
大家都装扮成别人
dresses up like somebody they're not?
是啊 但这正是乐趣所在
Yeah, but that's the fun, you know?
你可以成为任何人物和角色
You can be anyone or anything you want.
我有一次装扮成17世纪的法国女人…
I, um, actually had this alter ego that was a 17th-century French woman--
站住
Stop!
你没事吧 孩子
You okay, kid?
脑子嗡嗡的
That was a doozy.
好的 准备好了吗
Okay, are we ready?
已用无菌纱布清洁并擦干
Cleaned and dried with sterile gauze.
水是凉的吗 - 刚从冰箱拿出来
Is that water cold? - Right out the fridge.
好的 杰西 你抬腋下 我抬腿
Okay, Jesse, you can take the armpits. I'm gonna take the legs.
一 二 三 抬
One, two, three, up.
阿尔-哈希米医生 你负责接尿
Dr. Al-Hashimi, you're gonna be our catcher.
萨米拉 你用那块纱布 在耻骨上方区域做环形擦拭
And, Samira, you're gonna do suprapubic circles with that gauze.
凉水能刺♥激♥排尿
And the cold should stimulate voiding.
就算她尿了 也可能会被污染
Even if she pees, it's likely to be contaminated.
根据《英国医学杂♥志♥》并不会
Not according to the "British Medical Journal."
他们做过“尿尿调查”
They did the wee-search.
如果白细胞或亚硝酸盐任何一项阳性 我们就导尿
Any leuks or nitrates, and we cath.
阿尔-哈希米医生 接住
Oh. Oh. Dr. Al-Hashimi, get it.
我本想邀请你加入垒球队的
I was gonna invite you to join the softball team,
但现在我要再考虑一下了
but now I'm not so sure.
好了 看起来你已经取到了 不错的中段尿样本
There we go. Looks like you got a good midstream sample.
这是条干净的毯子 - 好的 什么计划
Here's a fresh blanket. - Okay. Plan.
用头孢曲松 先住两天院 直到血培养结果呈阴性
Ceftriaxone, two-day admit till blood culture is negative.
接下来呢
Next steps?
寄养机构
Foster care.
你妈妈一定是陷入了绝境 才会抛弃你 小家伙
Someone must have been in a bad way to walk away from you, little one.
我们需要报♥警♥吗
We need to call the police?
尿检结果出来了告诉我
Let me know what the urine dip shows.
我们会告诉你尿检结果的
We will let you know what the urine dip shows.
你一定就是阿尔-哈希米医生吧
You must be Dr. Al-Hashimi.
而你一定就是朗登医生了
And you must be Dr. Langdon.
我听说了很多关于你的事 欢迎回来
I've heard all about you. Welcome back.
这位是 - 琳达·史蒂文斯
And this is? - Uh, Linda Stevens.
她心绞痛发作 休息后缓解了
One episode of substernal chest pressure resolved with rest.
12导联心电图未见 ST段抬高型心肌梗死 正前往北区4号♥
12-lead negative for STEMI. Heading for North 4.
你好 我是阿尔-哈希米医生
Hello, I'm Dr. Al-Hashimi.
很高兴认识你 - 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
女士 这是一家教学医院
Ma'am, this is a teaching hospital.
可以让我们的几位实习生 跟我一起吗
Is it okay if some of our trainees join me?
没问题
Not--not a problem.
维塔克医生 贾瓦迪 奥吉尔维 乔伊
Dr. Whitaker, Javadi, Ogilvie, Joy...
都过来
gather round.
朗登医生 你也可以留下
Dr. Langdon, you are more than welcome to stay, too.
最多待一会吧 我们分诊挺忙的
Uh, maybe for a minute. We're pretty busy in triage.
好的
Okay.
史蒂文斯女士
Ms. Stevens...
我手♥机♥里有一款应用 能记录我们的谈话
I have an app on my phone that can listen to our conversation
和身体♥检♥查的所有细节
and the details of my physical exam
并将其输入到你的病历中
and write it all up in your medical record.
哇 - 太牛了
Wow. - It's protected,
所有信息都将受到保护并严格保密
confidential, doesn't even stay on my phone.
甚至不会在我的手♥机♥上留存 这意味着…
And it means I can--
怎么了
What's going on?
某个混♥蛋♥嫌犯一看到警♥察♥就跑了
Some A-hole perp took off when he saw the cops,
把她从凳子上撞翻在地
knocked her backwards off a stool.
天啊 - 头部创伤 没有失去意识
Oh, Jesus. - Head trauma, no LOC.
好的 你得好好检查一下
Okay, you need to get checked out.
我没事 - 你没得选
I'm fine. - No choice.
这是工伤
It's work-related.
给她找个病房♥ 准备做颅骨钻孔
Let's, uh-- let's find her a room and prep for a burr hole.
什么
What?
我忘记你多爱开玩笑了 坏血病船长
I forgot how much you like to joke, Captain Scurvy.
坏血病船长是谁
Who the hell's Captain Scurvy?
那是我们圈内人的梗
It's an inside thing.
肩膀脱位的病人还好吗
How's our shoulder guy?
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表