剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Oh, um, sometimes massaging the shaft can help.
这都什么虎狼之词啊
Oh, that's what she said.
你可以通过按♥摩♥或挤压来清除血栓
You can break up the clots with massage or compression.
懂了
Got it.
你还好吗 梅尔
You okay, Mel?
她在担心她的庭外质询
She's thinking about her deposition.
只要坚持陈述事实 一切都会迎刃而解的
Just stick with the facts of the case, and it always goes well.
你不是说你没被起诉过吗
I thought you said you hadn't been sued.
我是没有 但我的很多同事有过
I haven't, but I know many colleagues who have.
我对你的工作也有所了解 金医生
I also know your work, Dr. King.
你病历中的医疗决策部分 一直都记录得十分详尽
Your medical decision-making in the chart is always extremely thorough.
总算是看到希望了
Now we're getting somewhere.
出现疲软的迹象了
First signs of flaccidity.
我真不知道该怎么感谢你
I don't know how I could ever thank you.
我想你已经感谢过了
Mm, well, I think you just did.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
这就是你老婆开始像纳粹一样 管控你饮食的下场
This is what happens when your wife starts being a Nazi about your diet.
她居然让我写进食日记
She's got me keeping a food journal.
这是计算卡路里的好办法
It's a good way to count calories.
什么卡路里
What calories?
她坚持让我每天吃五份蔬菜
She insists I eat five servings of vegetables a day.
兔子都吃不了那么多
A rabbit don't even eat that many vegetables.
我吃猪柳蛋麦满分可从来没噎着过
I ain't never choked on a Sausage Egg McMuffin.
我感觉在这儿待了一整天了
I feel like I've been here all day.
其实你只待了几小时 博斯蒂克太太
It's actually only been a couple of hours, Mrs. Bostick.
我们现在去哪
Well, where are we going now?
我觉得你可能会想去看看你丈夫
I thought you... might like to see your husband.
伊森还在这儿吗
Is Ethan still here?
是的
Yeah.
好啊
Yes, yes, please.
真是漫长的一天
this has been such a long day.
我很高兴你终于能休息一会了
I'm so glad to see you resting,
但我想时间差不多了 我们该回家了
but I think it's time. We should be going home.
我们回去时可以顺路去一趟商店
Uh, if--if we stop at the store on the way,
我可以去买♥♥你做牧羊人派的食材
I can pick up what I need to make your shepherd's pie.
但如果天气很热就算了
But not if it's hot out.
你知道我讨厌在大热天用烤箱
You know how I hate using the oven in the heat.
我们准备好离开了
We're ready to leave now.
罗比医生 现在方便吗
Dr. Robby, is this a good time?
这要看你想说什么了 阿尔-哈希米医生
That depends on what you have in mind, Dr. Al-Hashimi.
我希望你能看一下 我对改善科室的建议
I'd hoped you would have viewed my ideas for improving the department.
我期待能得到你的反馈
I was looking forward to getting some feedback from you.
好吧 我觉得这个科室运行地很好
Okay, well, I think the department functions
从各方面来看都是
pretty well, all things considered.
我是说 我们和大多数急诊 面临着同样的挑战
I mean, we face the same challenges that most emergency departments face.
我们以生成式人工智能为例
Let's take generative AI, for instance.
急诊科医生花费40%的时间写病历
ER doctors spend 40% of their time charting,
只有28%的时间在患者床旁
only 28% of their time at the bedside.
这个数据不准确吧
That doesn't sound accurate.
我在方案里附上了我的研究 - 是啊
I've included the study in my packet. - Right.
而患者护照已被证明能提升满意度
And patient passports have been shown to increase satisfaction
因为上面会显示每个阶段…
because they show the time required
是的 我这儿有 - …需要等待的时间
Yeah, I got it right here. - for each phase of the visit.
什么情况 - 一个有攻击性的大学生
What do you got? - Combative college kid.
在图书馆突然失控 被校园保安用电击枪击中了脖子
Flipped out in the library, Tased in the neck by campus security.
五支咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥都没能放倒他
5 midazolam didn't touch him.
你能他妈的别碰我吗
Will you get the fuck off me?
2901 混♥蛋♥ 走开
2901! 2901, motherfucker! Get off!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, man!
你还要继续聊聊你的方案吗
Want to tell me some more about your ideas?
晚点再说吧 - 放我出去
Maybe later. - Let me out.
他妈的放我出去
Let me the fuck out! Let me out! Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表