剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
不 我…我非常…
No, and I--and I am-- I am very, uh--
我非常抱歉 同时也很感激
both very sorry and appreciative of that.
我只是不想把这看作是某种惩罚…
I just would hate to think that this is some kind of a punishment for...
但是 当然可以
but, uh, yeah. Yeah. No, for sure.
我们可以晚点再谈 在你走之前
We'll--we'll talk later, before you go.
就像我说的 现在不行
Like I said, not right now.
唐尼刚拿到护士从业资格证
Donnie just passed his NP certification.
如果你应付不来 他可以帮你
He can help if you get in over your head.
嘿 梅尔
Hey, Mel...
朗登医生要去分诊处帮忙 你能替他看一下
can you take over a bike fall leg lac in North 2
那个骑车摔伤腿的患者吗
for Langdon while he's out in Triage?
我可以去分诊…
Um, you know, I-I can work in Triage if you want--
不 我想让朗登待在分诊
No, I want to keep Langdon out in Triage,
让你留在这儿
and I want to keep you back here.
你可以吗
You okay with that?
当然 - 很好
Sure. - Great.
没问题
Absolutely.
所以…
So...
我该选谁呢
who should I pick up?
马上就到早高峰了
We're about to get the morning rush.
什么意思 - 每天早上的这个时间
What do you mean? - Every morning around this time,
养老院和生活辅助机构
the nursing homes and assisted-living facilities
都会做晨间查房♥
do their morning bed checks.
看上去挺平静的啊
It looks pretty quiet to me.
病人来了
Incoming.
我说什么来着 走吧
Oh, like I said. Come on.
伊森·博斯蒂克 79岁
Ethan Bostick, 79--
今早在生活辅助机构被发现神志不清
found altered this morning at assisted living.
没有老年痴呆病史 有POLST - POLST是什么
No history of dementia. Has a POLST. - What's a POLST?
维持生命治疗医嘱
Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment--
不做心肺复苏 不插管
no CPR, no intubation.
那我们就没什么能做的了
Then there's-- there's nothing for us to do.
南区15号♥病房♥是空着的
South 15 is open.
“不做心肺复苏”的意思不是“不救了”
Uh, well, "do not resuscitate" does not mean "do not treat."
挂水 静脉注射抗生素 或许能有所改善
He may perk up with fluids, IV antibiotics.
(谁不喜欢折磨老年人 )
有什么好消息吗 宕机女孩
What's the good word, Crash?
你救了那个假人吗
You save that ventriloquist dummy?
是啊 - 真的吗
Yeah. - Really?
假的
No.
等等 你不会把没救活假人 也写进病历里吧
Wait, tell me you're not actually charting about losing a mannequin.
这是练习的一部分 阿尔-哈希米医生要求的
It's part of the exercise. Dr. Al-Hashimi asked us to do it.
他亲属那栏怎么填 芭比娃娃吗
Who's his next of kin-- Barbie?
你对这个新来的主治医生怎么看
What's your, uh, take on the new attending?
现在下结论有点早
Too soon to tell.
你呢
You?
她已经开始唠叨我病历写得不及时了
She's already bugging me about being behind on my charting.
我现在算是知道为什么 大家都说第二年住院医生最惨了
Now I know why everyone says being a second-year resident sucks--
因为事实如此
because it does.
我肯定是在医学院的课上睡着了
I must've slept through the part of med school
没听到他们说 这份工作九♥成♥时间都得对着电脑敲字
where they tell you 90% of your time will be spent typing.
所以你更应该选择外科
Which is just one more reason surgery is a better lifestyle choice.
嗨 沙姆西医生 我是崔妮蒂·桑托斯医生
Hey, Dr. Shamsi. Dr. Trinity Santos.
噢对 那个对我的外科项目 感兴趣的急诊实习生
Ah, yes, the ER intern who's interested in my surgery program.
是我 但我现在是第二年住院医生了
That's me. But I'm an R2 now
我打算双修外科和急诊
and thinking of double boarding in surgery and emergency medicine,
我知道这听起来挺不切实际的
which I know would sound ridiculously ambitious
但我相信自己有这个实力
if I didn't have the talent to back it up.
以及必需的态度
And the required attitude.
你是来看病人的吗
Are you here to see a patient?
是的 我看完了
I was. I did.
现在我要来了解一下 你为什么不回我的电♥话♥和信息
And now I'm here to learn why you aren't returning my calls or texts.
好吧 我撤了
Okay, I'm out.
很高兴再次见到你 沙姆西医生
Nice seeing you again, Dr. Shamsi.
只要我空出时间
As soon as I get a little free time,
我就会想一个适合咱俩的活动
I will make plans for all of us to do something together.
周二怎么样 - 我要上班
What about Tuesday? - I'm working.
生日当天上班
On your birthday?
我明天会打给你和爸爸
I will call you and Dad tomorrow,
我们会想到能一起做的事 我保证
and we'll come up with something to do together, I promise.
但现在 我们要去跟夜班交接了
But right now I actually have a bunch of night-shift hand-offs.
我们那边按部就班 你们这儿只有混乱
We have schedules. You have chaos.
你知道她在这里是浪费天分
You know she's wasting her talents down here.
维多利亚是个大人了 她能自己做决定
Victoria is a big girl. She can make her own decisions.
她也是一个容易受影响的年轻女孩
She's also a young girl who's still very impressionable.
而你很有…
And you can be very...
“影响力”
"Pressionable"?
什么事 谁
Yes? Who?
谁
Who?
天啊 我马上过去
Oh, for God's sake. I'll be right there.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
明天同一时间怎么样
How about same time tomorrow?
下周二是你生日
Next Tuesday's your birthday?
不是
No.
是的 - 你21岁生日
Yes. - Your 21st birthday?
拜托别告诉别人 我对这种事有点紧张…
Please don't say anything, okay? I-I get a little anxious about--
桑托斯医生 下巴受伤的小女孩
Dr. Santos, little girl with the chin lac
已经换好检查服了 - 好的
is getting into a gown.
别告诉别人什么
Don't want anyone to know what?
没什么
Nothing.
祝你今天愉快 - 你也是
Have a good day. - You too.
(寿星女孩)
嘿 杜克 我打电♥话♥是想提醒你 今天是我近期的最后一班岗了
Hey, Duke, I'm just calling to remind you that this is my last shift for a while.
所以我需要你在三点前过来
So I need you to come in before 3:00
以防我们需要做一些检测
in case we need to run some tests.
好吗 那就说好了 兄弟
Okay? We had a deal, brother.
你好 - 嗨
Oh. Hello. - Hi.
我知道你很忙 - 一如既往
I know you're crazy busy. - Always.
但我觉得我们有必要 在你离开之前理清一些事
But I figured we should really go over a few things before you're gone.
没问题 你想从哪开始
Sure. Where would you like to start?
首先 我认为有一个简单的举措
Well, one little thing that I think
能对员工和患者都产生很大影响
would have a big impact with staff and patients alike
就是放弃使用“匹兹堡急诊”
is if we launched a campaign
来指代我们这个优秀的部门
to eradicate referring to this wonderful department as the Pitt.
是吗 - 我知道你认为这名字又傻又不大气
Really? - I know you think it's silly and petty.
不 我觉得这名字挺亲切的 而且很传神
No, I think it's just kind of endearing, pretty damn accurate.
我不敢苟同
I would argue the opposite.
我认为这会潜移默化地 影响在这儿工作的人
I think subconsciously it affects those who work here.
并且会降低期待 继而影响患者满意度
It also lowers expectations, which in turn lowers patient-satisfaction scores.
你找格洛丽亚谈过了 - 是的 她赞同我的提议
You have been talking to Gloria. - Yes, and she agrees with me.
我毫不怀疑
Don't doubt that for a moment.
你们得赶紧看一下那边的男人
You have to see the man over there right now!
我们是按照病情严重程度接诊的
We see people in order of severity, ma'am.
我听不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
我能在自己的嗓子眼里闻到屎味
I can taste the shit in the back of my throat.
其实 这位女士是对的
Actually, the lady's right.
他会害我们所有人生病 - 是的 拜托了
He's going to make all of us sick. - Yes, please.
好吧 我们把他带进去
All right. We'll get him back.
告诉达娜 我们要带那个流浪汉进去
Tell Dana we're bringing the funk.
你从什么时候开始眼睛不舒服的 马修斯太太
So when did your eye start bothering you, Ms. Mathews?
请叫我格蕾丝修女
Sister Grace, please.
我嫁给了上帝
I'm only married to God.
当然 抱歉
Of course, I'm sorry.
几天前 我以为是红眼病
A few days ago. I thought it was pink eye
或者是干园艺活儿时揉眼睛了
or maybe I scratched it while gardening.
这是非常严重的结膜炎
It's a very bad case of conjunctivitis.
我们应该送检一份样本 来指导后续治疗
We should send a sample to the lab to direct our treatment.
眼睛向上看 谢谢
Look up for me. Thank you.
好的
Okay,
我要在你眼睛里滴一滴麻药
I'll put a numbing drop in your eye
然后用特殊的灯检查是否有刮伤
and check for a scratch with a special lamp.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表