剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
眼睛再次往上看 谢谢
And I'll get you to look up for me again. Thank you.
你有考虑过侍奉神吗
Have you ever considered serving God?
哪个神
Which one?
什么
Excuse me?
我家里人信印度教
My family is Hindu,
我们有大约33个不同的神
so we have, like, 33 different kinds of deities.
我们只有一个
Oh, we have the one.
有些人只需要一个 对吧
Some people only need one, right?
好的
Okay.
这里的首要准则是 见机行事 安全第一
Most important rule around here--be smart, be safe.
我要再三强调
I can't warn you enough about protecting yourself
务必保护好自己和同事
and your fellow nurses.
我们用STAMP体系来评估病人
We use the STAMP acronym to assess patients.
你知道那是什么吗
You know it?
S的意思是凝视或拒绝眼神接触
Uh, S is for staring or refusal to make eye contact.
如果他们盯着你 就要警惕了 T呢
If they're staring, they're scaring. T?
语调
Tone of voice.
一般来说 语调越高 威胁越大
Often the threat level rises with their voice.
A的意思是焦虑
A is for anxiety.
也可以是“攻击性”
You can also think "aggression."
M是自言自语 - 如果你仔细听
M is mumbling. - Which, if you listen closely enough,
他们说的正是内心盘算的下一步行动
is often them saying what they're thinking of doing
他们是在给自己壮胆呢
as they talk themselves up to it.
P呢 - 踱步
And P? - Pacing.
很好 我们还有一个安全词 “呼啦圈”
Good. We also have a safe word-- "hula hoop."
严格来说是三个字 但随便了
I guess technically it's two words, but whatever.
如果遇到危险 就大喊“呼啦圈” 我们都会来帮你
If there's a threat, say "hula hoop," and we'll all respond.
喂
Yeah?
太好了
Lovely.
好的 我会带上人手过去
Okay, I'll be right there with reinforcements.
来活儿了 我们要去分诊
Duty calls. We're headed for Triage.
抗生素能消除感染
The antibiotics should clear everything up,
但这几天尽量别用这只脚了
but you should try to stay off it for a few days.
我得工作 我已经迟到了
Uh, I have to work. I'm late as it is.
那就请几天假 有机会就把脚抬高
Well, um, take breaks and elevate when you can.
给你开了点泰诺和布洛芬镇痛
Tylenol and Advil for the pain.
如果疼痛持续或感觉变严重了
If the pain persists or feel like it's getting worse,
就回医院来 我们会处理 - 谢谢
come on back. We'll get you fixed up. - Thanks.
他们说把这个给医生
They said give this to the doctor.
这是什么
What the hell is it?
患者护照
Patient passport.
让患者知道他们在等什么 以及要等多久
Lets patients know what they're waiting for and how long it'll take.
如果他需要做化验 X光片 CT 就在对应的地方打勾
You check off if he needs labs, X-rays, CT.
都不需要
None of the above.
什么时候开始的 - 今天 新来的主治医生搞的
When did we start this? - Today, the new attending.
你的牙怎么了 路易
What's up with your tooth, Louie?
已经疼了好一阵子了 但昨晚加重了
It's been going on for a while, but it got bad last night.
左下侧
Lower-left side.
好的
Okay.
可能是牙根感染了
Oh, yeah. It could be an infection at the root.
我们能把脓血放出来 但之后…
We can drain it, but then...
你…你呼吸有点快
you're, uh--you're breathing kind of fast.
是啊 我最近…
Yeah, I've been--
我最近走路很多 想锻炼下身体
well, I've been, uh, walking more, trying to get in shape.
但有时我会喘不上气
But sometimes I get a little short of breath.
是啊 你得路过卖♥♥酒的店 而不是走进去
Yeah, you need to walk past the liquor store, not into it.
否则你只能做肝脏移植了
Only shape you're getting in is for a liver transplant.
我不需要新肝脏 治好我的牙疼就行
I don't need a new liver. Just get rid of this toothache.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
再来一次
One more.
我的心脏还在跳动吗 - 像上了发条的兔子
Is my heart still ticking? - Like a jackrabbit.
你坐这儿多久了
How long you been sitting down?
就几分钟 不太久
Oh, just for a few minutes. Not that long.
路易…
Um, Louie...
有件事我得告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
我上次见到你的时候 大概十个月前
Last time I saw you, about ten months ago,
我给你做了治疗 我当时偷拿了你的药
I treated you, and I took some of your medicine.
我没太听懂
I'm not sure I follow.
我对苯二氮平类药物上瘾
I have an addiction to benzos,
我擅自拿了一些 开给你戒断用的利眠宁
and I helped myself to some of the Librium I prescribed you for your withdrawal.
你偷了我的药
You stole my pills?
是的
Yeah. Yes, um...
我很抱歉 我…
I'm sorry. It was, uh...
我那么做不仅犯了错 有违职业道德
it was not only wrong and utterly unprofessional,
更是对希波克拉底誓言的背叛
but it was a betrayal of my Hippocratic Oath,
而且那是犯罪
and it was a fucking crime.
这就是我消失的原因 我去接受了戒瘾治疗和心理咨♥询♥
That's where I've been-- rehab and counseling.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果你想换个医生 我完全理解
I-I understand if you'd prefer a different doctor.
嘿 医生 这边出了点状况
Hey, Doc, we have a situation.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
什么状况
What kind of situation?
有人把一个小婴儿留在了卫生间
Someone left a little baby in the restroom.
好的 我们来排查一下 老年意识模糊的可逆性病因
Okay, let's think about reversible causes of confusion in the elderly.
低或高钠血症 感染
Uh, hypo or hypernatremia, infection, but he's afebrile,
但他无发热 血氧饱和度正常 尿检也是阴性
good O2 sats, and urine dip is negative.
对 很好 乔伊 你有什么要补充吗
Yeah, great. Joy, anything to add?
没有
Nah.
室速 我能…
V-tach. Can I--
可以
Yeah.
没有脉搏 要呼叫蓝色代码吗 - 不做心肺复苏 不电击
No pulse. Should we call for a code blue? - No CPR, no shock,
我们要遵照他的POLST和意愿
we honor his POLST and his wishes.
那我们还能做什么
So what does that leave us?
尽可能让他舒适
Making sure he's comfortable.
我来抽吸
I'll suction.
老年意识状态改变也可能是
Altered mental in the elderly can also be
抗胆碱药 镇静剂 阿片类药物中毒引起的
toxicity from anticholinergics, sedative-hypnotics, opioids.
我漏掉什么了吗
A-am I missing something?
社交技能
Social skills?
什么
What?
他看上去很平静
He looks so peaceful.
我们要去找一个新病人吗 - 不 待在这儿
Shouldn't we go find a new patient? - No, stay here.
心跳停止了
Asystole.
他走得很快 没有痛苦
Quick and painless.
我们要是都能这么幸运就好了
We should all be so lucky.
我去联♥系♥家属
I'll try to contact some family.
我们这里有一种做法
Yeah, one of the things we like to do here...
若时间允许
When we have the time...
我们会在病人离世后默哀片刻
is to take a moment of silence when we lose a patient
以示对生命的尊重
to respect their humanity.
他曾是别人的儿子 或许是父亲
He was someone's son, perhaps a father himself,
兄弟或是朋友
a brother or a friend.
确保手♥机♥调成静音
Oh, uh, make sure your phones are on silent.
好极了 好的
Great, great, great. Okay. Uh...
有谁丢了孩子吗
Is anyone missing a baby?
有谁把孩子留在卫生间了吗
Did anyone leave their child in the restroom?
你看到过哪个女人进来时带着孩子
Do you, uh, remember seeing a woman enter with a baby
但离开时是一个人吗
but leave without one?
没有 抱歉
No, sorry.
也许监控录像拍到了
Might be on the security tapes.
我让艾哈迈德查一下
I'll have Ahmad check it out.
麻烦了 - 没事
Please. - Yeah.
哈洛·格雷厄姆请到一号♥窗口
Harlow Graham to window one.
哈洛·格雷厄姆请到一号♥窗口
Harlow Graham to window one.
哈洛·格雷厄姆请到一号♥窗口
Harlow Graham to window one, please.
唐尼·多纳休 执业护士 这位是艾玛 刚毕业的
Donnie Donahue, nurse practitioner. This is Emma, new grad nurse.
嘿 - 幸会
Hey. - Nice to meet you.
出什么事了
What's going on?
有人把孩子丢弃了
Somebody dumped their kid.
也许那位妈妈只是出去抽了支烟
Maybe Mom just stepped out for a smoke or something.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表