剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
所以你复活了其中一个?
So you revived one of them then?
他没杀过人吗?当然,他一定试过了。
Has he not killed anyone? Surely, he must've tried.
-我们在教他如何选择。——我明白了。
- We're teaching him how to choose. - I see.
所以你拿自己的人,自己的孩子冒险,
So you would risk your own people, your own children,
为了这些低等生物?
for these inferior creatures?
卡维并不低人一等。
Kahvi are not inferior.
只有主宰们强迫我们对他人残忍♥。
It is only the Masters who enforced us to be cruel to others.
但我不会再为你服务了
But I do not serve you anymore
我选择不伤害任何人
and I choose not to hurt anyone,
也许主宰们除外。
except perhaps the Masters.
很了不起,但仍然能让卡维复活
Remarkable, but still, to revive the Kahvi
需要包括我在内的七个人
requires all seven, including myself,
聚集在斯基维科圣坛周围
united together around the Skevikor altar.
这正是沃尔塔想要的。
That is exactly what Vorta wants.
我们会正中她的下怀。
We'd play right into her hands.
但这是可能的吗?
But it is possible?
可能吗?也许吧。
Possible? Maybe.
成功?不太可能的。
Successful? Unlikely.
危险吗?非常。
Dangerous? Very.
-你要我开除六人帮?——是的。
- You need me to expel the Six? - Yes.
那我才不管有多危险。
Then I don't care how dangerous it would be.
我不会做任何计划,除非它涉及拯救卡维。
I'm not doing any plan unless it involves saving the Kahvi.
你让我想起一个在你出生前一千年就去世的人,
You remind me of someone that died 1,000 years before you were born,
和你同名的人。
someone with your name.
你就像她一样。
You are just like her.
山洞里有你在乎的人吗?
Is there someone in that cave you care about?
我关心他们所有人。他们是我的同胞。
I care about them all. They are my people.
但我最关心的是我的佬克玛,我的女儿,我非常爱她。
But I care most about my lokma, my daughter, who I love very much.
我们应该救她,不是吗?
We should save her then, shouldn't we?
当七主宰都归位时,通道就打开了。
When the hands of the Seven are all in their place, the channel is open.
詹娅的生命能量将会延续到卡维。
Janya will pass the life she's been collecting down into the Kahvi.
一旦完成,卡维就会得救吗?
And as soon as that's done, the Kahvi will be saved?
从死亡解救而不是从奴役解脱
From death, not from enslavement.
甚至在詹雅完成生命力量的传递之前,
Even before Janya finishes delivering the life force,
沃塔会让她的寄生体孢子进入他们的大脑来控制卡维。
Vorta will send her kinj into their brains to control the Kahvi.
这中间没有时间了。
There'll be no time in between.
所以我们得让詹娅传输完能量
So we need to let Janya finish
但要在沃塔的亲戚找到他们之前阻止他们。
but stop them before Vorta's kinjes reach them.
我们会在适当的时候阻止他们。
We will stop them at just the right moment.
你的自信错了。他们有六个。
Your confidence is misplaced. There are six of them.
六人在一起的力量是他们分开时的两倍。
Together the Six are twice as powerful as they are when they are apart.
你们中有多少人是真正的战士?当然不是这两个人。
How many of you are even real warriors? Certainly not these two.
那肯定有更好的办法,风险更小的办法。
Then there must be a better way, one that's less risky.
-我愿意接受建议。-不,我们可以的。
- I'm open to suggestion. - No, we can do this.
我们有出其不意的能力。
We have the element of surprise.
如果你只有这些,那你得动作快点
If that's all you have then you'll need to move fast
把他们全部送进冰封空间。
to send them into the void, all of them.
即使留下一个,也会有危险。
If even one remains, there is still danger.
这个计划有可能成功吗?
Well, is there even a chance this plan will work?
跟你说实话
To be perfectly honest with you,
我觉得你们今天更有可能会死。
I think it's more likely that you will all die today.
这可不是我们想要的鼓励。
Not exactly the encouragement we were looking for.
我们没时间了。他们来了。
We're out of time. They come.
-准备好了吗?-我真的有选择吗?
- Are you ready? - Do I really have a choice?
我们走吧。
Let's go.
看起来被遗弃。
It looks abandoned.
阿斯特在这。现在他才是最重要的。
Aster is there. He's all that matters now.
我准备让阿斯特付出代价。
I'm ready to make Aster pay.
会有时间报仇的,
There will be time for revenge,
但首先我们需要他重振我们的军队。
but first we need him to revive our army.
我们又见面了,叛徒。
We meet again, betrayer.
什么样的生物会背叛自己的同类?
What kind of being betrays his own kind?
我做了我认为正确的事。
I did what I thought was right.
我们不需要这个世界。
We do not need this world.
还有别的世界,像这个世界一样郁郁葱葱
There are other worlds, green and lush like this one
但是没有有知觉的生物居住在那里。
but without sentient creatures inhabiting them.
我会带我们去找他们中的一个。
I will take us to one of them.
是这样吗?告诉我们。
Is that so? Show us.
等我们复活卡维之后,我会告诉你,
I'll show you after we revive the Khavi,
但你必须同意不伤害这个世界的人♥民♥。
but you must agree not to hurt the people of this world.
-那我带你去。——骗子。
- Then I will take us there. - Liar.
你觉得你能再次背叛我们。
You think you can betray us again.
没必要到这个地步。
It doesn't have to come to this.
足够了。
Enough.
跪在我们面前。
Kneel before us.
跪。
Kneel.
现在,带我们去斯基维科。
Now, lead us to the Skevikor.
这是个糟糕的计划,塔伦。它永远不会有效。
This is a terrible plan, Talon. It'll never work.
是你选择留下的。
You're the one who chose to stay.
好吧。好吧,那我该怎么办?
All right. All right, what am I supposed to do?
你得拉动这个控制杆。门会慢慢关上。
You'll have to pull this lever. The doors will close slowly.
你就有时间砸断开关,把所有人都困在里面。
You'll have time to smash the switch and break it, trapping everyone inside.
-我怎么知道什么时候?-你等着,听着。
- How do I know when? - You wait and you listen.
还有,露娜,如果出了什么差错——
And, Luna, if anything goes wrong--
但我怎么知道会不会出问题呢?
But how do I know if it goes wrong?
你就会知道。
You'll know.
如果有,你拉一下开关,把它弄坏。
And if does, you pull this switch and break it.
那你得离开这里,好吗?
Then you need to get out of here, okay?
跑得越远越好,不要停下来。
Run as far away as you can and don't stop.
-但我不能把你留在下面。-你可以的,露娜。
- But I can't leave you down there. - You can, Luna.
你必须。
You have to.
埃斯特:你不厌倦长生不老吗?
Aster: Aren't you tired of living forever?
厌倦了无尽的痛苦……
Weary of the endless suffering...
你得躲起来,等他们过去。
You need to hide until they pass.
这些人类居住的可怜的建筑。
The pitiful structures these humans live in.
他们的生命如此短暂,
Their lives are so short,
然而他们却像动物一样生存。
and yet they subsist like animals.
你怎么能爱上他们的同类呢?
How could you have fallen for one of their kind?
人类的生活充满激♥情♥和希望。
Humans live a life full of passion, hope.
詹尼娅。
Janya.
——它的工作。-这是好事吗?
- It's working. - Is that a good thing?
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
她有阿斯特金(寄生体)!
Janya: She has the Asterkinj!
詹尼娅, 愈合阿斯特。
Janya, heal Aster.
杀了那个女孩,把他救活。
Kill the girl and send him back.
你还没明白吗?
Haven't you learned yet?
我们是不可战胜的。
We are invincible.
嘿!
Hey!
你不能再复活任何人了。
You won't be resurrecting anyone else.
(大喊)
( shouts )
那是给内德拉的。
That was for Nedra.
你把他们送到哪里去了?
Where have you sent them?
就是我要送你去的地方。
The same place I'm sending you.
(呼噜声、喊叫声)
( grunts, shouts )
玛文。
Marvyn.
玛文。
Marvyn.
加勒特,格鲁控制了泽德!
Garret, Golu's got control of Zed!
至少他只能用泽德的金(寄生体)控制我们中的一个。
At least he can only control one of us with Zed's kinj.
你为什么会这么想?
Now why would you think that?
恐怕这就结束了。
This is the end, I'm afraid.
带她来见我。
Bring her to me.
停!
Stop!
加雷特,是我!你爱我。
Garret, it's me! You love me.
一切都错了。我们没有把它们都弄到手。
It all went wrong. We didn't get them all.
我们必须关闭它。
We have to close it.
小心!
Watch out!
月神!
Luna!
-露娜,你被烧死了。-就我的胳膊。
- Luna, you're burnt. - Just my arm.
但我好像断了几根肋骨。
But I think I have some broken ribs.
(叹息)
( groans )
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表