剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
利瓦尔:干得好。
Levare: Well done.
你已成功打开了斯基维科。
You successfully opened the Skevikor.
对一个卡维人来说,这不是一件容易的事,
No small feat for a Kahvi
何况没有纳维尔斯波在你脑中指引。
without a naviaspore in your head.
是的,主人。
Yes, Master.
这定居点的住民
Are the inhabitants of this settlement
知道斯基维科的存在吗?
aware of the Skevikor's existence?
是的,但不多,主人。
Yes, but not many, Master.
那个叫简泽的,还有那个当兵的,
The one called Janzo and the soldier,
他们两个把我关在这。
they are the ones that put me in here.
还有一个。简泽的爱人。
And one other. Janzo's mate.
但是她跟他们不一样。不是个人类。
But she is different from them. Not a human.
- 她的耳朵--
- 她是余孽之一。
- Her ears--
- She's one of the abominations.
我们会把他们全部杀掉。
We will kill them all.
起身,卡维。
Rise, Kahvi.
唤醒所有卡维人的时刻即将来临。
The moment is nearing to wake all the Kahvi.
你会和你的族人团聚的,
You will be reunited with your kind,
但我们必须扫除所有障碍。
but the path must be clear of all who stand in our way.
干掉简泽和他的爱人。那个当兵的我来处理。
Terminate Janzo and his mate. I will deal with the soldier.
- 好的,主人。
- ( 门打开 )
- Yes, Master.
- ( door opens )
嘿,不准探监!
Hey, no visitors allowed!
老天爷。那是什么?
Gods above. What was that?
老天爷,可不是嘛。
Gods above, indeed.
你有命令在身。
You have your orders.
我不会让你失望的,主人。
I will not fail you, Master.
利瓦尔妹妹,你找到了什么?
Sister Levare, what have you found?
就跟你料想的一样。
It just as you felt.
斯基维科已经被打开
The Skevikor has been opened
在一个定居点下方,他们称作加尔伍德前哨。
beneath a settlement they call
the Gallwood Outpost.
干得漂亮。
Excellent.
回来,我们将执行最后的步骤。
Return and we will take the final steps.
我会的,姐姐,
I will, sister,
等我确保斯基维科安然无恙。
once I've secured the safety of the Skevikor.
( 咯咯笑 )
( chuckles )
蒙特。
Munt.
- 蒙特。
- 哈?什么?
- Munt.
- Huh? What?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
听我说。你必须保持清醒。
Listen to me. You have to stay awake.
这伤看起来很重,如果你昏睡过去,
That wound looks bad, and if you pass out,
我就再也没有办法叫醒你了。
I'm not gonna be able to get you up again.
好吧。我只是想闭上眼睛一会儿。
All right. I'm just gonna shut my eyes for a moment.
- 蒙特!
- 喔!
- Munt!
- Oh!
嗯?好吧。好吧,我醒着。
Yeah? All right. All right, I'm awake.
- 我想你走不动了。
- 我能走。
- I take it you can't walk.
- I can walk.
- 蒙特!
- 啊...
- Munt!
- Uh...
我走不了了。
I can't walk.
( 呻♥吟♥,喘息 )
( groaning, panting )
奈德拉人呢?你找不到她吗?
Where's Nedra? Could you not find her?
那是不是意味着,正如我们计划的那样,她已经带着金逃走并藏了起来?
Does that mean she got away with the kinj and hid it like we planned?
我就知道会成功的。
I knew it would work.
- 那些神--
- 奈德拉死了,蒙特。我们失败了。
- Those gods--
- Nedra's dead, Munt. We failed.
他们抓到了她,拿走了金。我救不了她。
They got her and the kinj. I couldn't save her.
我就不应该把金给她。
I shouldn't have let her take the kinj from me.
一旦她下定决心,你也无法阻止她。
You couldn't have stopped her. Not once she'd made up her mind.
- 我是说,没有人能说服她。
- 你在生我的气吗?
- I mean, no one could talk her out of anything.
- Are you mad at me?
当然,你在生我的气。你应该生我的气。
Of course, you're mad at me. You should be mad at me.
我没有生你的气,蒙特。我在生那些禽兽的气。
I'm not mad at you, Munt. I'm mad at those monsters.
我气的是,奈德拉最终在这里找到的安宁被夺走了。
I'm mad that the peace Nedra finally found here was ripped away from her.
死的人应该是我,而不是她。
I should've been the one to die, not her.
不,她不想让你死的。
No, she wouldn't have wanted you dead.
你知道吗,奈德拉走之前,
You know, before Nedra left,
你知道吗,她从我这拿走了金,
and, you know,
she took the kinj from me,
她跟我说她爱你。
she told me she loved you.
是的。她认真的。我能感觉得出来。
Yeah. She meant it, too. I could tell.
不,她没有。挺住。
No, she didn't. Come on.
( 尖叫 )
( screaming )
挺住。挺住。
Come on. Come on.
好吧,她没说!
Fine, she didn't!
但是她想说。我能感觉得出来。
But she wanted to. I could tell.
奈德拉一生中从未用过“爱”这个词。
Nedra never used the word "love" in her life.
我太了解她了,她根本不会说这种话。
I know her well enough to know she wouldn't say such a thing.
就算她觉得她要死了。
Even if she thought she was about to die.
- 就算她感受到爱。
- 她感受到爱了。
- Even if she felt it.
- She did.
她真的感受到爱了。所以我才为她传达。
She did feel it. That's why I said it for her.
我就是认为你该知道。
I just thought you should know.
很感谢你这么做,蒙特。
It was nice of you to try, Munt.
( 呻♥吟♥ )
( groaning )
哦,我不知道我们为什么要看这些。
Oh, I don't know why we're looking through these.
高级女祭司文献并不会
The High Priestess texts aren't going to
给我们一个信任3-1-3或卡维人的理由。
give us a reason to trust 3-1-3 or the Kahvi.
我是说,他几乎没给我们任何关于众神的信息。
I mean, he barely gave us any information on the gods.
我们需要点东西。什么都行。
We need something. Anything.
不然的话,我们就没有办法
Otherwise, we're not going to be able to argue
与加勒特惊人的理性逻辑进行辩论了。
with Garret's surprisingly sensible logic.
好吧,不如说,我不想为
Well, how about I won't contribute
大规模种族灭绝做贡献?
towards a mass extinction of a species?
我差不多觉得自己也有责任这么做。
I nearly feel some responsibility for almost doing the same to my own.
我们只是需要一个不杀他的好理由,
We just need one good reason not to kill him,
一个加勒特能买♥♥账的理由。
something that Garret might buy.
也许在教3-1-3如何做选择的事情上
Maybe we did a better job
效果可能比我们预想的要好。
at teaching 3-1-3 choice than we thought.
我们头上的伤似乎可以证实这一点,蕾恩。
The injuries on our heads seem to prove otherwise, Wren.
他只是想救他的孩子。
He was only trying to save his child.
3-1-3做的真正的第一个选择
The real first choice 3-1-3 made
是保护他爱的人。
was to protect somebody that he loved.
目前仍然没有证据显示卡维人
There's still no evidence to suggest that the Kahvi
能理解什么是爱。
even understand the concept of love.
唔,他们当然能理解悲伤与痛苦,
Well, they certainly understand grief and pain,
而且3-1-3用你我都会用的方式哀悼那个孩子,简泽。
and 3-1-3 mourned that child the same way either you or I would have, Janzo.
我是说,他仅仅为了保护他的孩子才伤害我们,你不能因为这个怪他。
I mean, you can't blame 3-1-3 for hurting us just to protect his child.
换成是我们的孩子,你也会这么做的。
You would've done exactly the same if it was ours.
3-1-3选择了家人,并不会让他变得邪恶。
3-1-3 choosing family doesn't make him evil.
这让他变得更像我们。
It makes him exactly the same as us.
所以我们做得还不够。
Which why we just didn't go far enough.
做得还不够?你把我整糊涂了。
Haven't gone far enough? You've lost me.
3-1-3在新世界里孤身一人是无法生存的,对吧?
3-1-3 can't survive as a lone Kahvi in a new world, right?
- 唔。
- 他需要他的族人。
- Mm.
- He needs his people.
那么他们应该被释放,这样他们就没有伤害我们的动机了。
So they need to be freed, and then they won't have a motive to hurt us.
蕾恩,你疯了吗?
Wren, have you lost your marbles?
听着,我们需要赶在那些主人之前唤醒卡维人
Listen, we need to wake the Kahvi before the masters
在没有纳维尔斯波的情况下唤醒他们。
and wake them without a naviaspore.
然后我们教他们如何做一个好的选择,
Then we can teach them how to make a good choice,
他们就不会追随那些可怕的神。
and they won't follow the monstrous gods.
蕾恩,对于黑血族所发生的事情,
Wren, your thinking's being affected by your feelings
你的感受正在影响你的想法。
about what happened to the Blackbloods.
是的,也许是,但那并不意味着我是错的,所以--
Yes, maybe it is, but that doesn't make me any less right, so--
我们草率地做任何决定之前,
Before we make any rash decisions,
- 我们考虑一下备选方案,如何?
- 好。
- let's just consider the alternative, yes?
- Right.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表