剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
Why not? I mean, the gods told Falista to open the Skevikor,
而且你告诉我们那意味着世界末日。
and you told us that would mean the end of the world.
看上去摧毁钥匙是干扰
Seems like destroying the key is the best way
他们行动的最好方法。
to disrupt their plans.
嗯,是的,这看上去最好的办法,
Well, yes, it does seem that way,
但也许我们一直很害怕的Skevikor
but perhaps this Skevikor that we're all so afraid of
并不一定意味着世界末日。
doesn't necessarily mean the end of the world.
在我们看来,
It seems to us it's like
这更像实在解放成千上万人。
it's more about freeing thousands of people.
- 那些像3-1-3一样的人。- 我不太想称他们为‘人’。
- People like 3-1-3. - I wouldn't exactly call them people.
哦,那你想叫他们什么,Zed?
Oh, what would you call them then, Zed?
怪物?就像人类叫我们那样?
Monsters? Like the humans called us?
几千个他的同类
Thousands of his kind
正在我们前哨的地下等待唤醒。
are waiting to be awoken below our Outpost.
我愿称之为一支军队。
I would call that an army.
一支足以消灭人类,
An army large enough to wipe out human,
黑血族和灰皮的军队。
Blackblood, and Greyskin alike.
一支足以掌控这个世界的军队。
An army large enough to take control of this world.
现在我们无法承受这个风险。
Now that is something we cannot risk.
军人总是这么看问题,不是吗?
A military man would see it like that, wouldn't he?
如果你觉得那一大群人是支军队。
If you consider any large group of people an army,
3-1-3看上去人畜无害,
3-1-3 seems pretty harmless,
而且他怎么看都不像是战士型的。
and he certainly doesn't seem like a soldier type.
- Tobin命令你杀了他。 - 没有人比3-1-3更了解
- Tobin ordered you to kill him. - No one knows these Masters,
这些主人或者是Skevikor的钥匙了。
or maybe even that Skevikor key better than 3-1-3 does.
所以杀掉我们唯一一个信息来源或者摧毁一件可能
So to kill our only source of information or destroy an artifact
能帮到我们的物品... -或伤害我们。
- that could potentially help us-- - Or hurt us.
或帮助我们!我们一无所知直到我们研究出结果。
Or help us! We do not know until we study it.
Garret,毁掉那钥匙是愚蠢的。
Garret, destroying that key is stupid.
你对这事怎么看?
Do you have an opinion on all this?
我的意思是,我都不敢相信自己会这么说,
I mean, I can't believe I'm saying this,
但我站Wren和Janzo那边.
but I'm with Wren and Janzo.
你瞧,Garret。
Look, Garret.
给他们点时间研究Skevikor和3-1-3.
Give them time to study the Skevikor and 3-1-3.
他们也许能获得能帮助我们的知识。
They might gain knowledge that could help us.
好吧。
Fine.
我给你们两天时间,但之后我们要摧毁钥匙。
I give you two days, but then we are destroying that key.
而且你们要时刻盯着那个怪物。
And you do not let that creature out of your sight.
我说明白了吗?
Am I clear?
还有如果你错了呢?如果他们真是一支军队呢?
And if you're wrong? If his kind really are an army?
你觉得我们能阻止得了他们?
Think we could stop them anyway?
Levare会来找我们。
Levare will come to us.
带着她的那个人类是个鲁莽的人,并且想要复仇。
The human that carries her is reckless and seeks revenge.
- 那Aster呢? -我们必须唤醒Golu。
- What of Aster? - First we must wake Golu.
只有当我们都复活之后,我们才会唤醒背叛者。
Only after we have all been revived shall we wake the Betrayer.
你那还有足够的力量恢复Levare和Golu吗?
Do you have enough reserves to restore Levare and Golu?
只够恢复Levare的了。
Only enough for Levare.
那就从上边的人类那夺取更多的能量。
Then pull more energy from the humans above.
那已经没有靠的足够近的生物了。
There are no more living things close enough.
我没有发现更多的生物。
I cannot reach any more of them.
所以我们必须在出去寻找更多生物来充实你的力量。
Then we must find life beyond these walls to feed your power.
没错。然后我就能恢复我们所有六人了。
Yes. Then I can finally restore all six of us.
那时我们状态完全,而Aster还很虚弱,
We will be strong, and Aster will be weak
这样就不能违抗我们的要求了。
and unable to resist our demands.
Aster的携带者行了。
The carrier of Aster is awake.
你们想从我这得到什么?
What do you want with me?
我们想要你从我们这偷走的东西,
We want what you have stolen from us,
然后我们还想要你所在的这个世界。
and then we want your world.
小心。
Hold on.
卫兵!立刻去把Janzo叫来!
Guard! Fetch Janzo immediately!
喔喔喔喔,抱歉。
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Sorry.
慢慢来慢慢来。
Easy. Easy.
Tobin,Talon在哪?
Tobin, where is Talon?
对不起,Spears。我跟丢(失去)她了。
I'm sorry, Spears. I lost her.
你说‘失去’是什么意思?是不是她...
What do you mean you lost her? Is she...
我希望没有。
I hope not.
-我需要去找她。 -我试过了,Spears。
- I need to find her. - I tried, Spears.
我在整个区域来回找了四次了。
I've been back and forth over the whole area.
她不在那。
She's not there.
但她相信他们还不会杀她。
But she was convinced that they wouldn't kill her.
为什么?
Why?
我不清楚。
No idea.
好吧。我会在夜里出发。
All right. I'll leave tonight.
我会带领一支小部队,
I'll take a small group of men
继续搜索直到我们找到她。
and we will search until we find her.
如果他们抓住了她,那么你对此无能为力,Spears。
If they have her, there's nothing you can do about it, Spears.
你只要靠近他们,你就会死。
You would die if you even get close to them.
-嗯,但我不得不去做。 -听我说。
- Well, I have to try. - Listen to me.
他们中那个头上有绿色标记的
The one with the green mark on his head
能把所有靠近他的活物的生命力吸走。
sucks the life out of every living thing that gets close to him.
- 什么? -就像‘二’那样,但是更加厉害。
- What? - Like Two. But even more.
其中那个有黑色标记的只碰触了一下Falista
The one with the black mark touched Falista
她就变成了灰。
and she just turned to ash.
她想要和平的放弃她的Kinj
She tried to peacefully give up her kinj
可他们还是不由分说杀了她。
and they just killed her anyway.
就是这样,她死了。
Just like that, she was gone.
我很抱歉,Tobin。
I'm so sorry, Tobin.
那个有着Falista的Kinj的能够点燃东西。
And the one with Falista's kinj can burn things.
这就像当时的情况,
That's exactly what it was like,
就像被活活烧死,却不能移♥动♥。
Like getting burned alive, yet unable to move.
嗯,这回是真的了。
Well, now it's literally that.
如果还让Talon活着,这就是说他们想要什么东西,
If they want Talon alive, it means they want something,
并且他们会让我们知道的。
and they'll let us know what.
当他们这么做的时候,我会处理的。我一个人。
And when they do, I'll handle it. Me alone.
不行,你现在的状态做不到的。
No, not in this condition you won't.
我有一个Kinj。我能感受到它正在治疗我。
I have a kinj. I can already feel it healing me.
可当你痊愈的时候,
But by the time you are healed
Talon可能已经死了。
Talon may already be dead.
我必须现在就去。
I have to go now.
你有没有在听我说。
You're not listening to me.
我已经失去了Falista,我已经失去了Gwynn,
I've lost Falista and I've lost Gwynn,
这个世界上我仅爱过的两个人。
the only two people I ever loved in this world.
我已经没有了活下去的理由。
I've got nothing left to live for.
但你有。
But you do.
而我告诉你,
And I'm telling you,
如果你去追Talon,你必死无疑。
if you go after Talon, you will die.
嗨。
Hey.
- 我在哪? -你安全了。
- Where am I? - You're safe.
- Talon在哪? - 我不确定。
- Where's Talon? - I'm not sure.
躺下,你受伤了。
Lie back. You were wounded.
当我带你去安全的地方时,Tobin来帮助Talon了。
Tobin came to help Talon while I took you to safety.
- 我必须去帮他们。 - 你哪也去不了。
- I have to go and help them. - You're not going anywhere.
不要你告诉我怎么做。你都没救我妹妹,
You can't tell me what to do. You didn't save my sister,
所以不要假装你突然关心我。
so don't pretend you suddenly care about me.
Luna,你受伤了。你可能正在内出血。
Luna, you're hurt. You might be bleeding inside.
-Talon需要我。 - Talon能照顾好她自己。
- Talon needs me. - Talon can take care of herself.
我也许没能救下Ilyin,
I may not have been able to save Ilyin,
但我会去救你的。
but I am damn well going to save you.
我想你可能需要一些东西来轻松下。
Thought you might need something to take the edge off.
对Falista的事我真的很抱歉。
I'm really sorry about Falista.
我知道你非常爱她。
I know you loved her very much.
我只是...
I just...
没有她我都不知道我在这干什么。
I don't know what I'm doing here without her anymore.
你知道,我妈死的时候,
You know, when mom died,
我一度觉得没有了活下去的理由。
I thought there was nothing left to live for.
是什么让你撑下来的?
What made you go on?
嗯,她对我说我一定要照顾好Janzo。
Well, she told me I had to take care of Janzo.
所以,我就是这么做的。
So, that's what I did.
已经没有人能让我照顾了,Munt。
I've got no one left to take care of, Munt.
但你是国王。你还有整个王国,不是吗?
But you are a king. You have the whole kingdom, don't you?
我是说,Gwynn和Falista王国。
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表