剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
《前哨》前情提要
Previously on "The Outpost"...
-你又召唤了一个恶魔 -还有一个黑血族人
- You summoned another demon? - And a Blackblood.
-你的耳朵 -我把尖角割掉了
- Your ears? - I cut the points off.
在你之前 我见过两个黑血族人
The last two Blackbloods I met
他们杀了两个我在乎的无辜之人
killed innocent people I cared about.
他们是黑拳族人
They were Blackfist.
他们相信解放我们族人的唯一办法
They believe the only way to free our people
就是消灭全人类
is to wipe out all of the humans.
意念控制 这就是你的金的能力
Mind control? So that's what you kinj does.
参见三世
I am honored to bow before The Three.
我还以为你死了呢
I thought you were dead.
一支庞大的最高军团离这里只有一天的路程了
A very large Prime Order army are only a day's march away.
我们没有足够的士兵来打这场仗
We don't have enough men to fight this battle.
黑血族人可以召唤出杀戮者
The Blackblood will summon the slayers of men.
你可真会挑时间来召唤我
Hell of a time to call me back.
召唤他们吧 我们需要帮助
Start calling names. We need help.
你为什么把黑拳族召唤过来
Why did you bring the Blackfist through?
-我们都是黑血族人 -你想说什么
- We're all Blackbloods. - So what are you saying?
你们都是我们的囚犯
You're all our prisoners.
从现在起
And from this point forwards,
这是我们的前哨
this is our outpost.
你们人类如果还想吃饭
If you humans want to eat tonight,
就加快速度
you'll start working faster.
越快找到我们要找的东西
The sooner you find what we're looking for,
你们就能越早吃饭和休息
the sooner you can eat and rest.
快点干活
Get to work!
要是知道我们在找什么就好了
Wish I knew what we were looking for.
捡起来 继续工作
Pick it up and keep working.
他的手都冻僵了
His hands are frozen.
给他拿副手套
Get him some gloves!
手没断就给我继续干活
He can work until his hands fall off.
-萨米 -别做傻事 加勒特
- Sammy! - Don't do anything stupid, Garret.
住手
Stop!
你得到的命令是让他们活着好好工作
Your standing orders were to keep them alive and well enough to work.
这个人类袭击了监工
This human attacked an overseer.
他必须受到惩罚
He must be punished.
看来你已经惩罚了
Looks like you've done that.
还有人想惹麻烦吗
Does anyone else want to make trouble?
很好
Good.
继续走
Keep moving.
继续走 快点 快走
Keep moving! Faster! Go!
你得好好管管你的黑拳族人
You need to put a leash on your Blackfist.
死掉的人类对我们毫无作用
Dead humans are of no use to us.
你管你的黑血族人 我管我的黑拳族人
You command your Blackbloods. I'll command the Blackfist.
你得听我指挥 尤巴恩
You're under my command, Yobahn.
这就是雅瓦拉的意思
That's how Yavalla wants it.
他们的女王早就应该死了
Their Queen should be long dead.
她的存在对我们的秩序构成了威胁
Her very existence is a threat to our order.
女王的安全是维持秩序的唯一因素
The Queen's well-being is the only thing keeping order.
你要杀她 她就会奋起反抗
You kill her, and she will rise up against you.
我们为什么要听你的
And why should we listen to you?
因为她比我们更了解人类
Because she understands the humans better than any of us.
黑拳族人都想让女王死
Every Blackfist wants the Queen's death.
不知道我能阻止他们多久
I don't know how long I can hold them back.
前哨
第三季 第一集
你在想什么 斯皮尔斯
What were you thinking, Spears?
这是他应该做的
He did what was necessary.
加勒特 你最好老实点 不然迟早是个死
Garret, you better start getting along before they kill you.
他们在殴打无辜的人 我不能袖手旁观
I will not stand by while they beat innocent people.
我能照顾好自己 不用你管
I can take care of myself. You didn't need to intervene.
塔珑已经把黑血族人带过来39天了
It's been 39 days since Talon brought the Blackbloods through.
39天
39 days!
我们什么时候可以按计划行动
When are we putting our plan in action?
我和斯皮尔斯可以把女王救出来
Spears and I can get the Queen out.
能救出房♥间 但跑不出前哨啊
Out of her chambers, not out of the Outpost.
-会想到办法的 -在此之前
- We'll figure that part out. - Until you do,
你不能坏事
you're not going off half cooked.
你会害死你自己和罗莎蒙德女王的
You'll get yourself and Queen Rosmund killed.
我们就不应该相信塔珑
We should have never trusted Talon.
-不 -她是个肮脏的黑血族人
- No. - She's a filthy Blackblood through and through.
我记得是你同意她
As I recall, it was you who agreed with her
召唤黑血族人
that she should bring the Blackbloods
还有他们的恶魔帮我们战斗的
and their demons through to fight for us.
这事就别提了吧
Can we not rehash this?
换别人来吧 你先养伤
Let someone else do this. You need to heal.
我不能坐视不管
I can't just sit and do nothing.
斯皮尔斯 我依然是你的长官
Spears, I'm still your ranking officer.
我们要等待合适的机会
We'll wait for the right opportunity.
都是你祖先造的孽
For the sins of your ancestors.
凯松
Kezzun!
把剑拿开
Remove your sword.
你的命令是不能伤害她
Your orders were that she not be harmed.
出去
Now get out.
谢谢
Thank you.
别自作多情
Don't take this for anything other than what it is.
我暂时需要你活着
For now, I need you alive.
是你派凯松去杀女王的吗
Did you send Kezzun to kill the Queen?
-不是 -他一小时前想杀她
- No. - He tried to murder her an hour ago
这事你不知道吗
and you didn't know?
管好你的人 尤巴恩
Get control of your people, Yobahn.
-把凯松关起来 -为什么
- And I want Kezzun locked up! - For what?
-就因为他有点过分热心吗 -过分热心
- Being a bit overzealous? - Overzealous?
雅瓦拉说得很清楚 女王必须活着
Yavalla made herself clear. The Queen is to remain alive.
雅瓦拉不在这里
Yavalla isn't here.
可能永远也不会来了
She might never be,
多亏了你那位喜欢人类的朋友
thanks to your human-loving friend.
是的 你有那个金
Yeah, you have that kinj.
但是还不够应付黑拳族人和七个路奇瑞的
Won't be much good against all the Blackfist and our seven Lu-Qiri.
你那边有什么
What does your side have?
-我们是同一边的 尤巴恩 -只是暂时的
- We're on the same side, Yobahn. - For now.
如果雅瓦拉再不过来
If Yavalla doesn't get here soon...
黑拳族人就会越来越不安
the Blackfist are growing restless.
-我正在说服塔珑 -不要说服她
- I'm trying to convince Talon. - Don't convince her.
强迫她 折磨她的朋友
Force her! Start torturing her friends.
不 我不能这么做
No! I won't do it that way.
你对那个女孩的迷恋使你变得很软弱
Your infatuation with that girl is making you weak.
赶紧说服她
Convince her soon,
否则我们就按我的方式来 表弟
or we'll start doing things my way, cousin.
-格温没事吧 -暂时没事
- Is Gwynn all right? - For now.
如果你没有把黑拳族人带过来
If you hadn't brought the Blackfist over,
就不会有这些问题了
you wouldn't be having these problems.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我必须平衡传送门两边
I had to maintain the balance between the Blackfist
黑拳族人和黑血族人之间的平衡
and the Blackbloods on both sides of the portal.
这是雅瓦拉的意思
This is what Yavalla wants.
如果你打开传送门让她过来 你就明白了
If you'd open the portal and bring her through, you'd understand.
黑拳族人只听她的
And she's the only person who can control the Blackfist.
既然她这么重要
If she's so important,
你为什么不把她和其他人一起带过来
why didn't you bring her through with the rest of them?
我正准备带过来 你就把传送门关了
I was about to, but you closed the portal before I could.
你应该先把她带过来啊
She should have been one of the first.
你需要战士 塔珑 雅瓦拉不是战士
You needed warriors, Talon. Yavalla is anything but.
她是最后一个黑血族女先知
She's the last remaining Blackblood prophetess,
旧道的唯一守护者
the only keeper of the old ways.
泽德 我是站在你这边的
Zed, I'm on your side,
但我不会带一个我没理由信任的人过来
but I'm not going to bring through someone I have no reason to trust.
有人来了
We have company.
送她走
Send her away.
我听说了 你还好吗
I heard what happened. Are you all right?
显然你根本不在乎
Clearly you don't care
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表