剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
No.
嘿,你看到了吗?
Hey, you see that?
是...是那些神干的吗?
Did-- did those god people do this?
他们走遍一个个村子,从人们身上吸食生命
They go from village to village sucking the life
然后把剩下的全部烧毁。
from all the people and burning all that remains.
这么多条人命啊。
So many people.
他们现在走得更快了。
They're moving faster now.
不能再用走的,我们得跑起来。
No more walking. We need to run.
我们得赶在他们之前
We need to destroy Aster's body
毁了阿斯特的尸体。
before they get to it.
从简泽在地图上的标注来看,
Based on where Janzo pinpointed Golu's resting place on this map,
格鲁安息之地正好位于两个山顶之间--
right between these two hilltops--
我们应该快到了。
we should be very close.
离天黑还有点时间。继续找找。
We still have some daylight left. Let's keep looking.
我们怎么知道我们要找的是什么?
How do we even know what we're looking for?
随便一个方向都要走半天。
Could be half a day's walk in either direction.
看那些紫色的花,长在这冻得要死的地方。
Look at those purple flowers alive amidst all this frozen death.
我从未见过这样的。
I've never seen anything like them.
泽德,快看。大冬天,怎么会长出这些花?
Zed, look. How can they grow here in winter?
你从什么时候开始关心起花朵来了,奈德拉?
Since when did you care about flowers, Nedra?
自从我回来到这个有花的世界。
Since I came back to a world that has any.
好吧,再看一眼就好。天快黑了。
Well, get one last eyeful. It's almost night.
等到天黑,要找格鲁的墓穴就更难了。
It'll be a lot harder to find Golu's tomb in the dark.
唔。往北走试试。
Mmm. Let's try north.
- 泽德!
- Zed!
- 是的,花。不可思议的花。
- Yes, flowers. Incredible.
太令人惊叹了,而又恰恰长在这里。
They are spectacular, and they're right here.
你应该感谢这些花,庆幸我们还没走远。
And we're not doing anything else until you appreciate them.
我看到了这些花了,奈德拉。很好行了吧。
I see them, Nedra. That's great.
它们在冬天里能够在这长得这么好,全靠这个温泉。
They're living here in winter because of this warm spring.
很好行了吧,奈德拉。现在该往北走了。
That's great, Nedra. Now let's head north.
这个温泉很可能来自一个地下洞穴。
A warm spring that likely originates in an underground cavern.
我一直都说我喜爱花。
I always said I loved flowers.
他从未说过。
He never said that.
好吧,至少我记得是没说过。
Well, not that I remember at least.
简泽。噢,你还有气。
Janzo. Oh, you're breathing.
谢天谢地...不要紧。
Thank the-- never mind.
简泽,醒醒。简泽,醒醒。
Janzo, wake up. Janzo, wake up.
简泽。简泽。醒醒!
Janzo. Janzo, wake up!
蕾恩?蕾恩,发生了什么?
Wren? Wren, what happened?
- 我觉得他又做了另外一个糟糕的选择。
- I think he made another bad choice.
- 嗯?
- Hmm?
[ 呻♥吟♥ ]
[ groans ]
简泽?
Janzo?
蕾恩?
Wren?
你们已经见过那些山顶在冒烟。
You have seen the smoke from the hilltops.
又是那个混♥蛋♥,在欺骗穷苦的老百姓。
That jerk again, hustling more suffering people.
你们已经听说过那些目击者,
You have heard from the witnesses
他们死里逃生。
who barely escaped with their lives.
- 真希望我的口才也能这么好。
- Wish I had thought of that.
- 众神即将降临!
- The gods are coming!
什么啊?他挺棒的。
What? He's good.
他们会赦免那些敬拜和服从的人。
And they will spare only those who worship and obey.
注意看。有好戏看了。
Watch. Here comes the hook.
我,希格利·穆格斯,
I, Higley Muggs,
已经被选为众神的使者
have been chosen as the ambassador of the gods
来决定谁的村子该被赦免
to make judgment of whose villages will be spared
以及谁的村子该被灭亡。
and whose will be utterly destroyed.
谁慷慨奉献,谁不慷慨奉献!
Who is generous in their offerings and who is not!
向众神奉献,然后我,希格利·穆格斯,
Make an offering to the gods, and I, Higley Muggs,
将会为你们的村子祈求赦免。
will beg for your village to be spared.
你们的一切。
Everything you have.
金啊,银啊,
Gold, silver,
就连铜板也能救你们的命。
even copper may save you.
- 毫无保留地奉献。
- Hold nothing back.
- 我们得做点什么。
- We have to do something.
我还以为我们赶着去找墓穴呢。
I thought we were in a hurry to find that tomb.
是的,众神欢喜。
Yes, the gods are pleased.
我心有所感!
I can feel it!
照我说的就行了。
Just follow my lead.
祂们已经接纳了你们的奉献。
They have accepted your offerings.
你们的村子将被赦免。
Your village will be spared.
我们刚到这。
We just got here.
众神,就跟在我们后面。
The gods, they're right behind us.
对。是的。
Right. Yeah.
我们该怎么办,众神的使者?
What should we do, ambassador to the gods?
祂们会随时到这。
They'll be here any second.
祂们现在就来?
Are they coming now?
- 就现在。
- Right now.
- 就跟在我们后面。
- Right behind us.
当然。
Of course.
你们就都呆在这敬拜众神
You all stay here and worship the gods
然后我先走,准备行程
while I go and prepare the way
去下一个村子。
for the next village.
我是来自Gallwood前哨的塔珑。
I'm Talon of Gallwood Outpost.
而这个男人...
And this man...
...是个彻头彻尾的江湖骗子。
...is clearly a charlatan.
但是那些所谓的众神确确实实在来这里的路上,就快到了。
But the so-called gods really are coming this way fast.
你们能怎么对抗众神?
What can you do against the gods?
好吧,首先,他们根本不是什么众神。
Well, first of all, they're not gods.
是的。
Yeah.
为了证明这一点,我们现在就去杀他们中的一个。
We're on our way to kill one of them right now to prove it.
把话传开,疏散村子,
Spread the word, empty the villages,
带着你们的家人上山避难。
and take your families up into the hills and hide.
希格利:你们搞砸了。
Higley: You ruined it.
我们本可以见者有份。
We could've split the pie.
如果再让我看到你,你就死定了。
If I see your face again, you're a dead man.
"我们现在就去杀他们中的一个。"
"We're on our way to kill one of them right now."
是啊。难道不是吗?
Yeah. So, aren't we?
你不爽,只是因为嫉妒我的话深得民心。
You're just sore because the people liked my line the best.
好吧。
Right.
让我们破开这东西。
Let's crack this thing open.
加把劲,蒙特。你可以的。
Come on, Munt. You can do this.
奈德拉。
Nedra.
- 我猜那就是格鲁。
- I'm guessing that's Golu.
- 嘘!
- Shh!
别吵醒它。
Don't wake it up.
奈德拉:我觉得他不会很快醒来的。
Nedra: I don't think he'll wake up anytime soon.
看起来死透了。
He looks pretty dead.
有个法子可以确认。
There's one way to make sure.
蒙特:嗯。
Munt: Yeah.
- 如此而已?
- That's it?
- 让我试试。
- Let me try.
- 她从哪里来的?
- Where did she come from?
- 她有托宾的金。
- She has Tobin's kinj.
- 她可以出现在任何地方。
- She can appear anywhere.
- 而且来得也太是时候了。
- And good timing apparently.
她一定是感应到了,我们捅了那具尸体。
She must've somehow sensed when we stabbed the body.
我们怎么知道她什么时候回来?
How do we know when she'll come back?
可能就一会儿。
It might be a while.
蒙特把她伤得挺厉害的。
Munt got her pretty good.
那这个该怎么处理?
How about this one?
我们做的足够了吗?
Did we do enough to it?
难道他们就不能像他们那样让它复活吗?
Can't they just revive it like they do?
你真机智,蒙特。
That's very astute, Munt.
我们必须确保万无一失。
We need to be absolutely sure about this one.
幸运的话,我们破坏了他们所有的计划。
With any luck, we've spoiled all their plans.
那,我猜你根本不需要我的帮忙。
So, I guess you didn't actually need my help.
你在开玩笑吗?我从没想过那朵花
Are you kidding?
I never would've figured out that flower thing
意味着那下面有个山洞。
meant that there was a cavern down there.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表