剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
I know. So did I.
就像我说的,这些文献有时很模糊。
Like I said, these texts are muddy about everything.
Luna那个徽章研究的怎么样了?
How goes it with Luna's medallion?
还是不明白它有什么用。看这里。
Still can't figure out its purpose. Look here.
如果这七个水晶
If these seven crystals
- 对应了七个Kinj... -或七神。
- corresponded to the seven kinjes... - Or seven gods.
或七神,那为什么它这么布置?
Or seven gods, why is it in this configuration?
我是说,这个造型没有被任何Yindrian
I mean, this shape isn't recorded in any Yindrian
或黑血族符号♥学记录过,不是吗?
or Blackblood symbology, is it?
是的,我从未见过,
No, not that I've seen,
也不在Skevikor 之间的任何铭文里。
nor in any of the glyphs from the Skevikor room.
红绿橙色水晶聚集在这里。
The red, green, and orange crystals are clustered together here.
Talon是不说过Kultor, Janya和Levare的身体
Didn't Talon say that the bodies of Kultor, Janya, and Levare
都被埋藏在同一个墓穴里?
were all buried in the same tomb?
对对,你说的没错。
Yes. Yes, you're right.
而他们对应的Kinj颜色是...
And their corresponding kinj colors were--
红绿橙。这有什么联♥系♥吗?
Red, green, and orange. Is there a connection?
- Wren,看这。- 什么?
- Wren, look. - What?
Janzo,我脸上有什么吗?
Janzo, is there something on my face?
谢谢。
Thank you.
我们知道Kultor, Janya和Levare
We know that the tomb of Kultor, Janya, and Levare
都躺在首都的三位一体大殿下边。
lay beneath the Chamber of the Three in the Capital.
是啊。
Yes.
Talon和Zed也告诉我们
Talon and Zed told us
Tera的墓穴在Abbot港的北岸。
that Tera's tomb is on the coast north of Abbot's Harbor.
我相信我们刚刚找到了
I believe we've just figured out
最后两具神的身体埋藏的地方。
where the last two bodies of the gods are buried.
- 为了我们的国王。- 和我们的女王。
- To our king. - And our queen.
假装这些没有发生过是不对的。
It's not right pretending this didn't happen.
应该为他们复仇,
They should be avenged,
而我会为他们复仇。
and it's gonna be me that does the avenging.
你要怎么做?
How are you going to do that?
- 我还不知道。 - Munt。
- I don't know. - Munt.
我不要你去外边送死。
I don't want you to go out there and get killed.
我太需要你在我身边了。
I like having you around too much.
你这么想?
You do?
所以这就是最后两处墓穴的位置?
So these are the locations to the two last tombs?
- 你确定吗? -是的,另外五处完美契合。
- Are you sure? - Yes. The other five line up perfectly.
我敢打赌Golu和Aster的
I've wager my left arm
躯体在这里和这里沉睡。
that the bodies of Golu and Aster lie sleeping here and here.
是的,这是第一次
Yes, for the first time
我们在他们醒来前知道他们同伙的位置。
we know where their comrades are before they wake.
-我们要好好利用这单 -很好,该怎么做?
- We have to use this. - Well, how?
我们打破他们的石棺,那时他们处于昏迷,
We break into their sarcophagi, they'll be unconscious,
没有Kinj,而且脆弱不堪,
kinj-less, and vulnerable,
然后我们就摧毁Golu和Aster的躯体。
and we destroy the bodies of Golu and Aster.
没错,然后另外五个就没有理由
Exactly, then there will be no reason
为了Kinj追杀你们了,
for the other five to come after your kinjes,
因为,嗯,他们同伙的身体已经被毁掉了。
because, well, the bodies of their comrades will be destroyed.
我不觉得这样能奏效。
I'm not convinced that would work.
我是说,Janya的回复力量
I mean, Janya seems to have even greater
看起来远比’二‘强大得多。
resurrection powers than Two had.
Talon,我才想起来这是哪。
Talon, I've just realized where this is.
这里是Vor-Anden神殿。
This is the Shrine of Vor-Anden.
什么?Aster被埋在我们发现Zed的Kinj那个地方?
What? Aster's buried at the same place we found Zed's kinj?
那里也有七个Kinj,对吗?
Also seven kinjes were there at one point, right?
这太好了,你肯定知道怎么去那。
Well, that's brilliant. You know exactly how to get there.
我会去Golu的墓穴。如果我们毁掉了他们的身体,
I'll go to Golu's tomb. If we destroy their bodies,
那么我们的Kinj将对他们毫无用处。
our kinjes will be worthless to them.
我觉得这个计划有问题。
I'm just not sure that's the right plan.
至少对Aster来说。
At least not for Aster.
你知道,那些‘神’叫他叛徒。
You know, the so-called gods call him the Betrayer.
唔。我们最好在毁掉他之前
Mm. It would be nice to know
能搞清楚为什么他们这么叫他。
why they call him that before we destroy him.
我读到过一件事,Talon。
There was one thing I read, Talon.
在远古文献的一个模糊段落里,
An obscure passage in the ancient texts
描述了七神中有六个离开了这个世界,
referring to six of the seven gods departing the world
剩下的一位留在了第一代黑血族中并帮助他们。
while one remained with the first Blackbloods helping them.
-Aster? -嗯,有可能,但没有明确说明。
- Aster? - Well, it could be, but it doesn't say.
好吧,那你为什么现在才告诉我们这些?
Well, why are you just telling me this now?
嗯,我们没多久之前才发现这个。
Well, we only discovered it moments ago.
我们觉得这是文献里几十个互相矛盾的段落之一。
We presumed it was one of dozens of the contradictory passages in the text.
如果这说的是Aster,
If that passage is referring to Aster,
那他有可能成为我们的盟友。
then he could stand to reason to be an ally to us.
你想的太多了。
You're making a lot of assumptions.
也许吧。但想想看,Zed。
Maybe. But think about it, Zed.
如果Vorta不想让Aster苏醒,
If Vorta doesn't want Aster woken,
也许这就是我们要做的。
maybe that's exactly what we should do.
敌人的敌人就是我们的朋友。
The enemy of our enemy is our friend.
我们要自己唤醒七神里的一个?
You want to wake one of the Seven ourselves?
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
这么做唯一的方法就是牺牲你自己,Talon。
The only way to do that is by sacrificing yourself, Talon.
但如果我自愿把Kinj给Aster,
But if maybe if I give my kinj up willingly to Aster,
-这样就能行。 -就像Falista那样?
- it might work. - Like it did for Falista?
从Skevikor房♥间的七个手印来看,
From the seven handprints in the Skevikor room,
要完成他们的任务,所有七神都要集齐。
it seems all seven are needed to complete their mission.
唤醒Aster也许会让他们离目标更近一步。
Waking Aster will only get them closer to their goal.
我也不确定。
I'm not sure.
好吧,看上去哪个决定都有可能是错的,
All right, either decision could be the wrong one,
但如果我们能在他们之前唤醒他,
but maybe if we get to him before they do,
也许他会帮我们。
he could help us.
是啊,或者他会帮他们终结我们的世界。
Yeah, or he could help them end all life in our world.
如果这东西能触发你的记忆,
If this thing triggers your memories,
那就让我们看点有用的。
show me something I can use.
Aster领主,你发现了什么?
Lord Aster, what have you found?
一个全新的世界,充满了各种生命。
A new world for us all, full of life for the taking.
它的原住民脆弱,原始。
Its inhabitants are weak, primitive.
那就让我们准备重新定居吧。
Then let us prepare to relocate.
是时候再次暂停Kahvi了。
It is time to re-suspend the Kahvi.
Zed是对的。
Zed's right.
我该杀了它。
I need to kill it.
这看上去会很疼。
That looks painful.
就是我浑身被火烧那样。
It's like my whole body was on fire.
Luna,谢谢你把徽章给了Janzo,
Luna, thanks to the medallion you gave Janzo,
这使得我们现在有计划在其中一个怪物苏醒前毁掉它。
we now have a chance to destroy one of those creatures before it wakes.
我的贡献从来没得到过任何补偿,顺便说一下。
I was never properly compensated for that contribution, by the way.
我想要你和我一起去Vor-Anden神殿。
I want you to come to the Shrine of Vor-Anden with me.
- 为什么?-嗯,看起来拖曳者让‘主人们’保持
- Why? - Well, it seems like the Dragman played a role
沉眠里起到了一定作用。
in keeping the Masters sleeping.
-我也许需要一个拖曳者。 -同意。
- I may need a Dragman. - Admit it.
你只是想让我跟去
You just want me to come
-因为你喜欢我的陪伴。 -这,也有吧。
-because you like my company. - That, too.
- 所以你要来吗? -我还能干什么呢?
- Will you come? - What else do I have to do?
在某人沉眠时杀了他?
Killing someone while they slumber?
这太低级了,即使以你的水准来说,Zed。
That's low, even for you, Zed.
瞧?我知道你会同意的。
See? I knew you'll approve.
-我想你应该和我一起去。 -什么?
- I think you should come with me. - What?
嗯,你自己说的,你迷失了方向。
Well, you said it yourself. You feel directionless.
这可是个场值得一打的仗。
This is a cause worth fighting for.
来吧,我需要有人和我并肩作战,以免事情变得更糟。
Come on, I need someone by my side in case things get hairy.
Talon怎么样?
What about Talon?
她要去Aster的墓穴。我要去Golu的。
She's going to Aster's tomb. I'm going to Golu's.
你是个战士,所以来做个战士吧。
You're a warrior, so come be a warrior.
你好啊,3-1-3.
Hello, 3-1-3.
我要和囚犯单独谈话,谢谢。
I'll speak to the prisoner alone, thank you.
好了,出去,都出去!
Well, go on! Out!
你想让我把我的朋友Garret Spears指挥官也叫来吗?
Do I have to get my friend Commander Garret Spears involved?
这些士兵对你还好吗?
Are the soldiers treating you well?
- 好? -他们骚扰你了吗?
- Well? - Are they bothering you?
他们不那么友善。
They are not kind.
他们只是恐惧他们不理解的东西。
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表