剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
is that what you feel like you"Ve lost, the voice of the soul?
它在哪?
Where is it?
冷静,Garret,3-1-3在这。
Calm down, Garret. 3-1-3 is here.
一切都在掌握里。别让他激动。
Everything is under control. Don"T get him excited.
- 3-1-3?-没错,这是他的名字。
- 3-1-3? - Yes, that"S his name.
你是失了智吗?Zed,控制住它。
Have you lost your mind? Zed, freeze it.
没有这个必要。你看不见吗?
That"S not necessary. Can"T you see that?
我们正从他那取得进展。
We"Re just getting somewhere with him.
这东西唯一的去处就是回到牢里。
The only place that that thing is getting is back behind bars.
- Zed,带它走。 -Zed,不要。
- Zed, get it walking. - Zed, don"T.
我已经见过他的主人们了,Wren。他们致命,邪恶。
I"Ve seen these Masters of his, Wren. They"Re deadly. Evil.
我妈也很邪恶。你觉得我也邪恶吗?
My mother was evil. Does that make me bad, too?
你可以在外边按你想法安排尽量多的守卫,
You can put as many guards as you want outside,
但3-1-3要和我们待在这。
but 3-1-3 stays here with us.
我们从他那有很多东西要学。
We have a lot to learn from him.
我的意思是,他们可以尽可能的近距离观察他,我会待在附近。
I mean, as long as they watch him closely, I can stay nearby.
好吧,看好你的宠物怪。看看你能从它那学到什么。
Fine. Keep your pet monster. See what you can learn from it.
但是,Janzo,要牢记
But, Janzo, bear in mind
这里有一大群这种东西,
that there is an army of those things down here,
而且没人知道他们能干什么。
and nobody knows what they are capable of.
不要以探索的名义把我们全害死。
Do not get us all killed in the name of discovery.
这地方让我起鸡皮疙瘩。
This place gives me the creeps.
让我们找到钥匙然后赶快出去。
Let"S find the key and get out of here.
Dred从很多地方或人那收集文物。
Dred collected artifacts from many people and places.
这些文物是神圣的,
These relics are sacred,
不知是Dred和三位一体,还是对其他文明。
not only to Dred and The Three, but to other cultures.
在这我没看到钥匙。
I don"T see the key here.
你确定Dred把它带到这了?
Are you sure Dred brought it here?
我确定,但那是两年前了。
I"M sure, but that was two years ago.
也许如果你没有杀掉这些人,他们中有人...
Maybe if you hadn"T killed those men, one of them...
你听到什么了吗?
You hear that?
没有。
No.
你没听到吗?
You don"T hear it?
一种嗡嗡声。
A sort of humming.
低语声。
Whispers.
地上沾了血。
The floor is stained with blood.
就是它,那把钥匙。
That"S it. That's the key.
你们还是没听到吗?
Neither of you hear that?
- 肯定是什么Dragman的东西。 -很好,你们找到了。
- Must be a Dragman thing. - Good, you have it.
现在,我们走了吗?
Now, please, can we go?
快走快走。
Come on. Come on.
你那有些属于我们的东西。
You have something that belongs to us. tttttttttt
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表