剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
I mean, Gwynn and Falista's kingdom.
他们都需要你的照顾。
They need you to take care of it.
我们一起做。
We all do.
好吧,这是正确的钥匙吗?
Well, is it the right key?
嗯,它看上去应该是匹配的。
Mm. It does look like it would fit.
很好,所以这就是那些神要找的钥匙。现在我们就毁掉它。
Great. Then it's the key those gods are after. Now we destroy it.
- 什么? -不,Tobin,请不要。
- What? - No, Tobin, please.
下边也许会有什么东西能帮助我们。
There might actually be something down there that can help us.
那些杂种杀了我的妻子,他们还抓了Talon。
Those bastards killed my wife, and they have Talon.
我不会再冒险了。
I'm not taking any more chances.
等等,等等!
Wait, wait, wait!
好吧,我们还不确定这东西是什么做成的。
Well, we're not actually sure what it's made of.
我们也还不知道这东西到底是干什么的或者...
We still don't know anything about what it is or--
但我们直到那些神想要它,
But we know the gods want it,
这足够让我直到这是个邪恶的东西。
and that's enough for me to know that it's evil.
找出毁掉它的办法。
Figure out a way to destroy it.
如果我拒绝呢?
And what if I refuse?
如果有必要我会带着它跳到海里去。
Then I'll take it myself and drop it into the sea if I have to.
这东西西湖关乎他们的生命维持系统。
Tobin, this key seems crucial to their life system.
你真想谋杀整个种族的人?
Do you really want to murder an entire race of people?
几万人?
Tens of thousands?
在我看来,我们不共戴天。
The way I see it, it's us or them.
想办法毁掉它。
Figure out how to destroy it.
盯着点这两个人。
Keep an eye on those two.
他们拒绝相信这些东西有多危险。
They refuse to accept how dangerous these things are.
很好。
Right.
你觉得你在那个茧里待了多久?
How long would you estimate that you were in that cocoon?
那时我是睡着的。
I was asleep.
你进入茧里的时候是大人还是孩子?
Were you an adult when you entered or a child?
就是我现在这样。
I was as I am now.
这叫作什么?
What is this called?
汤。
Soup.
我喜欢这汤。
I like soup.
你介意,唔...你介意我检查下你的脖子吗?
Do you, uh-- do you mind if I just check your neck, please?
真令人惊讶。
Remarkable.
完全愈合了。
All healed up.
你这一族,
Your people,
你们和黑血族一起生活吗?
did you live with the Blackbloods?
黑血族是什么?
What are Blackbloods?
你知道的,就像,唔...就像我女朋友。
You know, like, uh-- like my girlfriend.
Wren。我的伴侣。
Wren. My mate.
我以前从未见过她们一族。
I have not seen her kind before.
黑血族并不和你们一起生活在...
The Blackbloods didn't live with you in the Plane of--
你来自哪个世界?
the world where you came from?
那里只有我们一族和主人们。
There was only our kind there, and the Masters.
主人们,和你们不是同一种族吗?
The Masters, are they not your kind?
他们是...主人们。
They are... the Masters.
好吧。
All right.
Naviaspore。
Naviaspore.
不,那只是只夜光甲虫,3-1-3,不是Naviaspore.。
No, that's just a nightglow beetle, 3-1-3, not a Naviaspore.
3-1-3?
3-1-3?
告诉我Naviaspore到底看起来是什么样子。
Tell me exactly what a Naviaspore looks like.
散发着黄色的光芒,就像这个东西。
Glowing yellow light, like this thing.
而且也在你体内发光?
And it glows inside your body?
- 在你脑袋里? -没错。
- In your head? - That is right.
而当它在你脑袋里发光时,
And when it glows inside your head,
Vorta的声音会告诉你该做什么?
the voice of Vorta tells you what to do?
那是主人们悦耳的声音。
The pleasing voice of the Masters.
我的天啊。
Gods above.
Yavalla的Kinj。
Yavalla's kinjes.
这是主人们的房♥间。
This is the room of the Masters.
我们Kahvi族的人都在外边。
WeKahvilie out there.
我猜那些主人用把钥匙
And I'm assuming the Masters use that key
唤醒你们所有Kahvi族人,
to wake all of you Kahvi,
然后Vorta给你们每人一个Naviaspore?
and then Vorta gives each of you a Naviaspore?
我不清楚主人们的秘密,不过,是的,
I do not know the mysteries of the Masters, but, yes,
我们Kahvi族人都会带着一个Naviaspore醒来,
we Kahvi all wake with a Naviaspore
所以我们能知晓主人们的意愿。
so we may know the will of the Masters.
那你们为何陷入沉睡?
Why were you put to sleep?
世界死去了。没有其他生命存活了。
The world was dead. No more life there.
所以,主人们让我们沉睡,好让我们在天堂中醒来。
So, the Masters put us to sleep so we could awaken in paradise.
- 灰烬位面。 - 什么是灰烬位面?
- The Plane of Ashes. - What is Plane of Ashes?
就是你陷入沉睡的地方,你从那来。
The place where you went to sleep, where you come from.
- 那里一直是只有灰烬和石头吗? - 不,那曾是个绿意盎然的世界。
- Is it always just ash and rock? - No, it was once a green world.
所以这就是你们一族一直经历的轮回?
So is this always the cycle of your people?
陷入沉睡,然后再次被唤醒?
To be put to sleep and then reawoken?
主人们穿梭于许多地方,
The Masters move among many homes,
当他们到达想去的地方,我们Kahvi就会被唤醒来实现他们的愿望。
and we Kahvi wake to do their will as they reach each one.
这里都写着。
It is written.
你们总是按主人们告诉你的去做吗?
Do you always do what the Masters tell you?
Kahvi 族只会按主人的命令行事。
The Kahvi do nothing except that which the Masters command.
你们这是奴隶。
You're a slave.
我从不知道’奴隶‘这个词。
I do not know this word, 'slave.'
这很吸引人。
That's all very fascinating.
Janzo,我们能单独聊两句吗?
Janzo, can I have a word, please?
说什么?
Yes?
你的新朋友所说的
Everything that your new friend just said
每件事都非常可怕。
is completely terrifying.
可怕什么?他是个奴隶吗?
What? That he's a slave?
对他或者他的种族也许的确可怕。
It's terrifying for him and his kind maybe.
他刚说了只要主人们下令他们会做任何事。
He just said that he will do whatever the Masters command.
现在,这使得他和他的朋友们成为了非常危险的武器。
Now that makes him and his friends a very dangerous weapon.
不,不会的,Garret。
No, it doesn't, Garret.
没有Naviaspore,Vorta就不能控制他。
Without the Naviaspore, Vorta can't control them.
还记得我们的老朋友Yavalla吗?
Remember our little friend Yavalla?
她是怎么让那些黄色的Kinj
How she had all those yellow kinjes
遍布世界来使他能控制所有人的吗?
that she spread around the world so she could control everyone?
那就是Naviaspore。我觉得。
That's a Naviaspore. I think.
所以,Vorta的计划就是再次用Kinj控制我们?
So, Vorta's plan is to try and kinj us all again?
不不不,不是对我们。
No. No, no. Not for us.
我觉得那一只是为Kahvi族准备的,就像他。
I think it's always intended for the Kahvi, like him.
我的意思是,在这整个计划中我们处于什么位置,我并不确定。
I mean, where we stand in this whole plan, I'm not entirely sure.
好吧,为了安全起见,
All right. Just to be on the safe side,
我要把你的小朋友关起来,好吧?
I'm going to lock up your little friend, yeah?
- 他没有做错任何事。 - 现在还没。
- He hasn't done anything wrong. - Yet.
这只是预防措施。你可以在你想的任何时候探望他。
It's just a precaution. You can visit him whenever you want.
-Garret,他不是我们的敌人。 - 现在还不是。
- Garret, he's not our enemy. - Yet.
还有,Janzo,让我提醒下
And, Janzo, might I remind
你应该要摧毁那把钥匙。
you that you were meant to destroy that key.
我还在想办法。
I'm still trying to figure it out.
你还在试。
You're trying.
那可不是什么好玩的东西,Janzo。
This is not something to play sides with, Janzo.
这里边牵扯到很多利害关系。现在就毁了它。
There is a lot at stake here. Now destroy it.
好吧。
Right.
跟他走吧,3-1-3。
Go with him, 3-1-3.
他不会伤害你的。
He won't hurt you.
Janzo?
Janzo?
Luna? Luna。
Luna? Luna.
让开,让开。Luna?
Move. Move. Luna?
Luna,发生了什么?Talon在哪?
Luna, what happened? Where's Talon?
我们被攻击了。我们不得不留下她。
We were attacked. We had to leave her behind.
Naya!
Naya!
- 你怎么在这? -你得帮帮Luna。
- What are you doing here? - You need to help Luna.
她受伤了,而且情况越来越糟。
She's hurt and she's getting worse.
把她带到我实验室去。让开让开!
Let's get her back to my lab. Move. Move!
Janzo。Janzo。那是谁?
Janzo. Janzo. Who is that?
那是Naya,记得吗?我和你提起过她。
It's Naya, remember? I told you about her.
我可不记得什么Naya。
I don't remember any Naya.
好了。
There you go.
她感染了。
She has an infection.
Wren,能递给我些露西娜溶液吗?
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表