剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
If you were asking before the Prime Order
如果你问的是在最高秩序关掉夜影之前,没有。
shuts down the Nightshade, then no.
没有任何违法的。
- Nothing illegal at all.
如果你问的是之后...
- If you're asking after...
你还在继续卖♥♥酒。
You're still selling libations.
Garret, how dare you accuse me of such a crime?
我又不是要逮捕你。
- I'm not going to arrest you.
没错,我开了家秘密的地下酒馆。
- Yes, I opened up a secret underground pub.
完美,你知道Talon和其他人什么时候能回来吗?
Perfect. Do you know when Talon and the others will get back?
我希望会很快。只要Wren能平安回来我会感觉好受很多。
Soon, I hope. I'll feel much better once Wren's back safe.
好吧,在黑血族回归之前,我们得尽可能多的组织志同道合的人。
Right. We need to organize as many like-minded people as we can find
好吧,在黑血族回归之前,我们得尽可能多的组织志同道合的人。
before the Blackbloods return.
这是我母亲的洞穴。
This is my mother's cave.
他们带走了所有的东西。
- They took everything.
如果他们只是想消灭一切,他们为什么要这么做?
- And why would they,
如果他们只是想消灭一切,他们为什么要这么做?
if they were just going to wipe everything out anyway?
说得好 。
Good point.
那个黑拳族她说她会一杀二是什么意思?
What did that Blackfist mean when she said she'd be killing two for one?
唔...
Uh...
你的耳朵尖一直是这个颜色吗?
Have the tips of your ears always been that color?
我记得我小时候在村里时,每个人都会为白耳尖的女士操心。
I remember everyone fussing over a woman with white tipped ears
我记得我小时候在村里时,每个人都会为白耳尖的女士操心。
in my village when I was younger.
你怀了孩子。
- You're with child.
嗯哼...
- Mm-hmm.
Wren,你可能会死在这。
Wren, you could have died in there.
为什么Janzo不告诉我?
And why wouldn't Janzo tell me?
我让他别告诉任何人。
I told him not to tell anyone.
怪不得他这么磨叽。
No wonder why he was such a wreck.
他有点保护过度了。
He's being a little bit overprotective.
我只是希望我母亲...
I just wish that my mother...
我只是希望我在这能有些家人帮我挺过去。
I just wish that I had some family here to help me through this.
但现在我们的人♥民♥都死了,我都不知道我该怎么办...
And now with all of our people gone,
但现在我们的人♥民♥都死了,我都不知道我该怎么办...
I have no idea how I'm going to...
你还有Janzo,你还有我。
You have Janzo. And you have me.
还有Zed,在他不是个混球的时候。
And Zed when he's not being a complete ass.
Levare,你找到我们啦。
Levare, you have come to us.
滚开!滚来!
Stay away! Stay away!
是时候唤醒你了,Levare。
It is time to wake you, Levare.
如果你还能发动,现在是个好机会。
If there was ever a time you were going to work, now would be a good time.
我要你发动。
I will you to work.
我求你快发动。
I am begging you to work.
我求你了!
I'm begging you!
我得和你谈谈,单独的。
I need to talk to you now. Alone.
Tobin?
Tobin?
我的Kinj,把我带到了一个地方。
My kinj, it took me to this place.
那是一座山洞,一座坟墓。
There was a cave and there was a tomb.
有个生物在那,一个不想我们的生物。
There was this being there. It was nothing like us.
它古老而苍白。
It was ancient and white.
你见到了众神。
- You visited the gods.
众神?
- The gods?
我只在我的幻象里见过它们,
I've only seen them in my visions,
但我还没有荣幸亲自去见他们...
but to be granted the honor of visiting them in person...
不不不不,那些不是神,Falista.。
No, no, no, no. This was no god, Falista.
那是些怪物。
- This was a monster.
你太幸运了。
- You've been blessed.
这一定是代表我的道路是正确的一个信♥号♥♥。
This is just a sign that I'm on the right path.
我们正在正确的道路上。
- That we're on the right path.
不,不,不。
- No, no, no.
是的,没错,三位一体的众神是真实的。
Yes, yes. The gods of The Three are real.
我们将获得不同于以往任何皇室的荣耀,因为我们被选中了。
And we will be honored unlike any other royals before because we have been chosen.
这是我们的神圣权利,你不觉得是这样吗?
This is our divine right. Can't you see it?
这是我们的命运。
This is our destiny.
我不确定。
- I don't know.
没错。
- Yes.
Corven?
Corven?
Corven!
Corven!
就像我承诺的那样,我回来找你了。
I came back for you like I promised.
Corven: 你的承诺对我毫无意义。
Corven: Your promise means nothing to me.
你不该回来。
You should never have returned.
我们在另一个世界解决了一些问题。
We fixed things in the other world.
我回来是要带你和黑血族一起去那。
I returned to take you and the Blackbloods there.
已经没有什么黑血族了。
There are no more Blackbloods.
我还活着,你也是。
I'm alive, and so are you.
还有Wren,Wren也活着。
And Wren. Wren is alive, too.
这是个骗局,一个谎言。
It's a trick. A lie.
我为什么要骗自己的家人?
Why would I lie to my own family?
如果Wren真的在这,那就让她亲自来找我。
Wren would come to find me herself if she were really here.
她去找她母亲的文献了,Corven。
She had to find her mother's texts, Corven.
Yavalla死了。
Yavalla is dead.
Wren现在是高阶女先知了。
Wren is the High Priestess now.
Wren没有我的话会失败的。
Wren will fail without me.
带我去找Wren。
Take me to Wren.
大漂亮Wren!
- Beautiful Wren!
Corven.
- Corven.
哦。
- Oh.
你找到你想找的东西了吗?
- Did you find what you were looking for?
不没有,这次行程从各个角度来说都失败了。
No. No, consider this trip a failure on all fronts.
黑拳族杀死了所有人。
Blackfists destroyed everything.
所有地方都被洗劫一空。
The whole place was ransacked.
Wren没有我的话会失败的。
Wren will fail without me.
别问我。
- Don't ask me.
Wren没有我的话会失败的。
- Wren will fail without me.
我母亲的文献。你挽救了它们。
My mother's texts. You saved them.
这都是为了你,亲爱的Wren。
For you, dear Wren.
不!
No!
他们找到我们了。
They found us.
Corven,等等!
- Corven, wait!
我们现在得离开了。
We need to leave now.
没有我的兄弟我哪也不去。
I'm not going anywhere without my brother.
我们需要Corven,我们需要那些文献。
We need Corven and we need those texts.
如果任何人有什么好主意的话,现在是时候讲出来了。
If anyone has any brilliant ideas,
如果任何人有什么好主意的话,现在是时候讲出来了。
now's the time to share.
女人:Zed。
Woman: Zed.
你和你兄弟总需要我来帮你们摆脱麻烦。
You and your brother always did need me
你和你兄弟总需要我来帮你们摆脱麻烦。
to get you out of trouble.
就像小时候一样。
- Even as kids.
Nedra。
- Nedra.
好久不见,Zed。
Long time, Zed.
真的很久了。
It's been a long time.
你们怎么幸存下来的?
How did you survive?
我们不得不活下来。
We had to.
你救了孩子们。
- You saved the children.
没错,是我做的。
- Yes. Yes, I did.
他得到了点小帮助。
- He had a little help.
我来到你们回家。
- We've come to take you home.
离开这个地方。
- Away from this place.
你来的有点晚啊。
- Well, you're a little late.
对不起,Nedra。
- I'm sorry, Nedra.
我们别再等了。
- Let's not wait another moment.
快,快来。
Come on. Come on.
不!
No!
Corven! Corven!
Corven! Corven!
谢谢你遵守你的承诺,我的兄弟。
Thank you for keeping your promise, dear brother.
你们出去下。
Leave us.
你们因对女王的不忠诚而被监禁。
You have been imprisoned because of your disloyalty to the queen.
但现在你们的不忠将成为你们的救赎,
But now your disloyalty will be your salvation,
没有什么比为凌驾于我们之上的存在献出生命更为荣耀的的了。
for there is no higher honor than to give your life
没有什么比为凌驾于我们之上的存在献出生命更为荣耀的的了。
for the power greater than us all.
众神将感激你们。
The gods thank you.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表