剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
是Talon?
- Talon?
不,比起Talon来说她体型小得多。
- No, she was too small to be Talon.
为什么你要放她走,Tobin?
- Why did you let her go, Tobin?
放她走?什么?
- Let her go? What?
我已经控制住了她,而你放了她。
I had her under my control and you released her.
我只是想保护你。
I was trying to defend you.
我已经控制住了局面。
I had it under control.
我怀疑她能否从坠落里活下来。
I doubt she survived the fall anyway.
她死了吗?
Is she dead?
很明显,这个刺客是Garret Spears派来的。
Obviously, this assassin was sent by Garret Spears.
什么?
What?
Garret还被关在牢里呢。
Garret's been locked in a prison cell.
他怎么可能派个刺客来?
How could he have sent someone?
他在前哨里很有人脉。
He is quite connected in this Outpost.
但不可能是Garret。他的话会派个更好的刺客,
But it wasn't Garret. He would have sent a better assassin,
某个能成功的人。
someone who would have succeeded.
即使不是Spears,
Even if it wasn't Spears,
有人正密谋杀你是真的,陛下。
a conspiracy to kill you exists, Your Majesty.
你怎么知道的?
And how do you know that?
也许就是个年轻的疯子想证明下自己多强悍。
It could have been one young nutter
也许就是个年轻的疯子想证明下自己多强悍。
trying to prove how tough she is.
即便如此,这就是为什么我们需要加大对前哨的管制。
Even so, this is exactly why we need more order in the Outpost.
军事力量必须被镇♥压♥。(借题发挥火烧国会大厦,请)
The military must crack down.
你真觉得这是个有计划的阴谋?
You really think there's a whole conspiracy?
我是这么认为。
I do.
你必须开始搜查并铲除所以的密谋者。
You should start a search, root out all conspirators.
等一下。让我们停一下。
Hold on. Let's take a breath.
让我做些调查。
Let me do some investigating.
我能找到她是谁。
I can find out who she is.
我认为我们可以同时进行。
I don't see why we can't do both.
开始进行搜查。
Order the search.
遵从你的命令,陛下。
By your command, Your Majesty.
你给他们任何权力都是一个错误。
You're making a mistake giving them any power at all.
他们不能被相信。
They can't be trusted.
就现在来说,在前哨里,除了你,比起其他人我更相信他们。
Right now, I trust them more than anyone else
就现在来说,在前哨里,除了你,比起其他人我更相信他们。
in the Outpost except you.
至少,他们在乎我的安危。
Clearly, they care about my safety.
他们唯一关心的是他们自己权力,而你把这给了他们。
The only thing they care about is their own power,
他们唯一关心的是他们自己权力,而你把这给了他们。
and you're giving it to them.
噢!这个里还剩下一些酒啊,Janzo。
Oh! There's some left in this one, Janzo.
Munt,告诉我,现在夜影被关停了,我该怎么谋生呢?
Munt, now that the Nightshade is closed, tell me,
Munt,告诉我,现在夜影被关停了,我该怎么谋生呢?
how am I supposed to earn a living, huh?
不知道啊,但你真的很聪明,你会找到办法的。
Don't know, but you're really smart. You'll find a way.
我他妈是个天才,不是吗?
I am a bloody genius, aren't I?
这事现在比其他任何时候都重要。我得养家糊口。
And now it's more important than ever. I have a family to support.
哦,你是在说我吗?
- Oh, you mean me?
什么?
- What?
不,你不...。是的,当然你也是,Munt。
No, not you. Yes, you, too, Munt.
谢谢关心,Janzo。
Thanks for caring, Janzo.
你知道吗?我有点饿了。
You know what? I am a bit hungry.
Munt!你不能再这样浪费东西了。
Munt! You can't keep wasting things like that.
这只是个玻璃瓶,Janzo。
It's just a carafe, Janzo.
那是个酒瓶,Munt,酒瓶是要花钱的。
It's a decanter, Munt, and decanters cost money.
我得为了我的孩子节省每一分钱。
I need to save every penny I can for the child.
哦,说的有理。你刚才说孩子?
Oh, that makes sense. Did you say child?
嗯?
Hmm?
我说的是,额,野外。
I said, um, wild.
万一我们不得不去野外生活。
In case we have to go--go live in the wild.
不,你刚才说了孩子。他说了孩子,对不对?
No, you said child. He said child, didn't he?
我也听到了。
- That's what I heard.
没错。
- Yeah.
没错。Janzo?
- Yeah. Janzo?
嗯?
- Hmm?
你在街边捡到了个孩子吗?
Did you find a child by the side of the road?
还是你买♥♥了一个?
- Did you buy one?
不,我当然没有买♥♥孩子,Munt。
- No, of course I didn't buy a child, Munt.
你把我当成了什么人,我们妈吗?
What do you take me for, our mother?
对不起。
- Sorry.
好了好了。
- Fine, fine.
所以,如果你没有再路边捡或者买♥♥了一个孩子,
So, if you didn't find a child by the side of the road,
所以,如果你没有再路边捡或者买♥♥了一个孩子,
and you didn't buy one,
那你哪来的孩子,额?
where did this child come from, eh?
好吧,现在还没有孩子。
Well, there is no child yet.
现在?
- Yet?
是啊,这是什么意思?
- Yeah, what does that mean?
这就是说...如果我告诉了你们,
It means-- if I tell you,
你们必须保证不会再告诉任何人。
you must promise me that you won't tell a soul.
我们保证。
- Promise.
是啊。
- Yeah.
Wren怀孕了。
Wren's pregnant.
这怎么可能?
How did this happen?
噢,你是说你和Wren?
Oh, you mean you and Wren?
她现在怀了我的孩子!
And now she's pregnant with my baby!
哦哦哦哦哦!
Oh! Oh!
你知道这意味着什么吗,Janzo?
Do you know what this means, Janzo?
我要做叔叔了!
I'm going to be an uncle!
我要做叔叔了!
I'm going to be an uncle!
( throat clears )
你是叫做Warlita吗?
Are you the one called Warlita?
我是。
I am.
女王要求你觐见。
The queen requests your attendance.
为了什么?
What for?
很显然,让她洗个澡(这句意义不明,是什么冷笑话吗?)
Apparently, to give her a bath.
首先,我们要查阅下铁匠留下的书。
First thing, we should go through the smith's books.
去叫Janzo。
- Get Janzo.
这谁啊?
- Who's that?
现在先去叫Janzo。
Just get Janzo now.
发生了什么?
- What happened?
Garret说你想除掉女王。
- Garret said you wanted to get rid of the queen.
所以我想用这来还你的请。
So I tried to pay my debt to you.
你去刺杀了Falista?
You tried to kill Falista?
是啊,不过,我搞砸了。
Yeah. Blew it, though.
这蠢透了。你到底再想什么?
That was really stupid. What were you thinking?
又是你,有没搞错?
You again. Really?
你是个麻烦精,你知道吗?
You're repeat bad news, do you know that?
所以,我已经被教训了。
So I've been told.
好吧,你会没事的。
Right. You'll live.
躺下,我要看下你的伤口。
Lie back and I'll see to your wounds.
谢谢!
Thank you.
( woman screams )
女人:不不!不!
Woman: No, no! No!
放开我!不要!不不!
Let me go! No! No, no!
外边发生了什么?
What's going on out there?
他们在搜查所有房♥子。
They're searching houses.
太好了。
Great.
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
我们正在找一个受伤的女孩。
We are looking for a wounded girl.
没见过。
Haven't seen one.
如果你看到一个符合这条件的人,把她带来给我们,了解了吗?
If you see someone matching the description,
如果你看到一个符合这条件的人,把她带来给我们,了解了吗?
bring her to us, understood?
了解了,长官。
Yes, sir, of course.
嘿,这为啥会有个大金属门?
Hey, why is there a big metal door down there?
通往哪的?
Where's that go?
让我们把缝合做完。
Let's finish sewing you up.
我们需要去见Wren。
We need to go see Wren.
嗯?
- Hmm?
能【像对小孩一样】照看她一会儿吗?
- Babysit her for a while?
我不是孩子了。我不需要...
- I'm not a baby. I don't need a--
这只是个说法。
- It's an expression.
好的,你们去找Wren有什么事?
Right. Why are you going to see Wren?
是她的主意吗?还是Zed说了什么?
Was it her idea? Did Zed say something?
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表