剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
And killing anything and everything is nothing to them.
我们必须阻止他们,Talon。
We are going to stop them, Talon.
要怎么做?
How?
恐怕我们没时间了。
Guess I'm afraid we're running out of time.
呀,你看起来更值钱。
Nah, you're worth more in pieces.
该死的。
Damn it.
Janzo!
Janzo!
我找到了另一件会刺耳尖叫的东西。
I've got another bloody screaming object here.
听起来就像那个Skevikor钥匙之类的。
Sounds just like that Skevikor key thingy.
不用谢。
You're welcome.
所以你为自己从Dred的藏品里偷了这个东西
So you stole this for yourself from Dred's collection
当你们去拿Skevikor钥匙的时候?
when you were getting the Skevikor key?
有人会为了我抢了那个最高秩序的混♥蛋♥而难过吗?
Gonna give me grief for robbing that Prime Order ratbag?
这本来就不是他的。
It wasn't his to begin with.
别乱碰,放下。
No doubt. No.
在他的圣物箱里有没有
Any indication in his reliquary
任何迹象表明他知道这是什么?
as to what he might have thought it was?
应该没有。
Not really.
这只是被丢在无数其他东西里。
Just laying among countless other pieces.
我只是抓了个最闪亮的。
I grabbed the shiniest.
所以你说这个像Skevikor钥匙一样对你说话了?
So you say it spoke to you like the Skevikor key did?
当我试图敲掉上边的一颗宝石时。
when I tried to pry one of the gems out.
一定是因为它触发了你...
Must mean that it triggered your Drag--
别,别乱碰。
no, no, please.
这肯定是因为它触发了拖曳者的能力,
It must mean it trigged your Dragman abilities,
这可能意味着它与我们寻找的答案有关。
which may mean it's pertinent to our search for answers.
你能理解它说了什么吗?
Did you understand anything it was saying?
它只是在尖叫。
Screams is all.
七颗与七神Kinj
Seven crystals
颜色一样的水晶。
in the same colors as the seven kinjes.
这很明显。
Yeah, obviously.
但这个形状不是我们所熟知的
But this shape isn't the heptagram of the Seven
七神的七边形。
that we're familiar with.
这种排列与我们以前所知的完全不同。
This arrangement isn't like anything we've seen before.
我想弄明白这意味着什么。
I wonder what it means.
嗯,谢谢你把它带给我。
Well, thank you for bringing it to me.
你干了件好事。
You did the right thing.
我就不能得到点什么实际点的东西吗?
Don't I get a few beads for it at least?
这可能在街上卖♥♥一整袋钱呢。
Could've got a sack full of coin for it on the street.
不行。
No.
我不会为了你偷来的也许能救
I'm not going to pay you for a stolen relic
我们所有人,包括你自己,
that might be help in saving us all,
的文物付钱的。你不用谢我。
yourself included. You're welcome.
为国王房♥间准备的新亚麻织品。
Fresh linens for the king's room.
很好,Munt。
That's fine, Munt.
看上去他收到了些新的信件。
Looks like he received some post.
-是的。 -有任何关于陛下的新消息吗?
- Yes. - Any news from His Majesty?
今天没有,没有。
Not today. No.
他什么时候能回来,你觉得?
When is he coming back, you suppose?
唔,不清楚,这很难说。
Uh, no, it's difficult to say.
Spears指挥官,
Commander Spears,
我最喜欢Tobin的一点就是
the one thing I like most about Tobin
他总是和我说实话,
is he always tells me the truth,
即使有时候这很伤人。
even when it hurts.
Munt。
Munt.
进来坐。
Come inside. Take a seat.
这些放这,这个放这。
These here and this here.
-请坐这。 -好的。
- Please, yeah. - Yeah.
-或者这些,嗯... -别弄了,Munt。
- Or these, um-- - No, Munt.
我有些事情要和你说,
I have to tell you something,
这对你来说很难听到。
and it's going to be difficult for you to hear.
哦,试试这只耳朵。
Oh, try this ear then.
Tobin想让你知道
Tobin would want you to know
他把你当作朋友。
he thought of you as a friend.
-还是试试这边... -Munt。
- Let's do this ear-- - Munt.
怎么了?
Yeah?
Tobin已经被杀害了。
Tobin's been killed.
怎么会?
What's that?
他在从那些囚禁Talon的东西
He was slain rescuing Talon
手中营救她时牺牲了。
from those things that held her captive.
唔唔,这说不过去啊。
Unh-uh. That don't make no sense.
我知道这很难接受。
I know it's difficult to take in.
不,不可能,他是国王啊。
No, no. He's the king.
如果他死了,整个王国都会知道的。
If he was dead, the whole Realm would know it.
哦,这就是问题所在,Munt。不能让他们知道。
Oh, that's just it, Munt. They cannot know.
我们必须维持他仍在外出的假象。
We have to maintain the illusion that he is still out there.
在那些怪物在外边试图杀到我们所有人的时候,
We cannot have the people fall into chaos
我们不能让人们陷入混乱。
while those things are out there trying to kill us all.
-他是我的朋友。 -没错。
- He was my friend. - Yeah.
他是唯一一个不止把我
He was the only one that ever treated me
-当作一个酒保对待的人。 -Munt...
- more than a bartender. - Munt--
除了Janzo,他必须得这样。
Apart from Janzo, only he has to.
他是我亲兄弟,还有Warlita...
He's my brother by blood, and then there's Warlita--
我也认为你不止是个酒保。
I think of you as more than a bartender.
你可以任何时间来找我。
You can come to me any time.
我不像喜欢他那样喜欢你。
I don't like you as much as I liked him.
这需要哀悼。
There needs to be mourning.
这需要架起葬礼用的柴堆,悬挂黑色的横幅。
And there needs to be pyres built and black banners hung.
Munt,哀悼只能秘密进行。
Munt, the mourning will have to be kept in secret.
- 不。 -只能在我们心中,仅仅是现在这段时间。
- No. - In our hearts only, just for now.
把这作为为你的国王的最后一次服务把。
Think of it as a final act of service to your king.
不不。
No. No.
- 为了你的朋友。 - 不。
- And to your friend. - No.
-求你了。 -不。
- Please. - No.
Munt。
Munt.
Munt,好了。
Munt, all right.
好了,节哀。
All right. Easy.
-那是我最好的朋友。 -我知道,我也想念他。
- My best friend. - I know. I miss him, too.
你是个英雄,Munt。你是个英雄。
You are a hero, Munt. You are a hero.
我知道的,我知道的。
I know. I know.
Talon告诉我能在这找到你。
Talon said I might find you here.
她这么说?
Did she?
他说这是思考人生的地方。
She said this is where you come to brood.
-这是什么? -一份和解礼物。
- What's that? - A peace offering.
-野莓。 -Janzo告诉了我哪里能找到。
- Wilderberries. - Janzo told me where to find them.
这是不是意味着你原谅我了?
Does this mean you've forgiven me?
真的很难放下,Zed。
It's hard letting go of the anger, Zed.
当这愤怒消失,我还剩下什么?
When it's gone, what do I have left?
自从我们离开了灰烬位面,我感到迷失。
I've felt directionless ever since we left the Plane of Ashes.
那些孩子呢?你还有他们。
And what about the children? You have them.
我不是个保姆。我是个无仗可打的战士,
I've no caregiver. I've a warrior with no war to fight,
而我看你的注意力都在人类那里。
and all I see you focused on are the causes of the humans.
我不理解你为什么这么努力的去帮他们。
I don't understand why you work so hard to help them.
你瞧,我们这些黑血族比你先来到这里,
Look, us Blackbloods that came through the portal before you,
我们让Yavalla几乎毁掉了世界。
we almost destroyed the world by enabling Yavalla.
人类,他们和我们并肩作战,最终阻止了她。
The humans, they fought alongside us to stop her.
我开始意识到,我们是一个整体,Nedra,
I've come to realize we're all in this together, Nedra,
而这个世界,属于我们所有人。
and this world, it belongs to all of us.
- 哦哦,这有些东西,也许。 -嗯?
- Ooh, here's something maybe. - Hmm?
是的,能回答Talon的问题,
Right, in trying to answer Talon's questions,
为什么Vorta要让Aster最后一个苏醒
why Vorta wants Aster woken last
并称他为叛徒...
and why she calls him the Betrayer...
我是这么想的。
I've come across this.
七神刚来的时候,一起统治这个世界。
'Seven there were in the beginning, masters of the world.
其中六位离开了,一位留下来
When six departed, one remained
并且行走于第一代黑血族之中,
and walked among the first Blackbloods,
教导他们如何生活。
teaching them the ways of life.'
留下来的那位。可能就是Aster吧?
One remained. Could that be Aster?
为了帮助黑血族而背叛了其他六位?
Betraying the six by helping Blackbloods?
我还以为黑血族传说里认为所有的七神都是仁慈的。
I thought Blackblood lore regarded all seven gods as benevolent.
我知道,我以前也这么觉得。
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表