剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
Guards, give us a minute.
你在浪费时间。
You're wasting your time.
你应该让我像你说的那样牢底坐穿。
You should have left me to rot in jail like you promised.
‘三’死了。
Three is dead.
什么?
- What?
我杀了他。
- I killed him.
我得到了他的Kinj。
And I have his kinj.
你能控制它?
- Can you control it?
我正在试。
- I'm working on it.
所以,你也是三位一体之一了?
- So you're one of The Three now?
当然不是。
- Absolutely not.
我正试着给Falista和我自己留下一份荣耀的遗产,
I'm trying to give Falista and myself a legacy to be proud of,
但如果Falista在前哨被疯狂的罪犯跟踪,那我就做不到。
but I can't do that with Falista being stalked by crazy criminals in the Outpost.
现在我信任你。我需要你也这么对我。
Now I trust you. I need you to do the same for me.
噢,我信任你,Tobin。
Oh, I trust you, Tobin.
但我不相信Falista,我也不相信‘二’。
But I don't trust Falista and I don't trust Two.
他们告诉你复活你的代价是什么了吗?
Did they tell you the cost of bringing you back?
是Relman 士兵的生命。
The life of a Relman soldier.
我会为了她做同样的事的,
I would have done the same for her,
就像你之前为Gwynn和你自己做的那样。
as you have already done for Gwynn and myself once before.
我不会向三位一体宣誓效忠的。
I won't swear allegiance to The Three.
我不能。
- I can't.
我告诉过你多少次了,我不是三位一体之一。
- How many times do I have to tell you,
我告诉过你多少次了,我不是三位一体之一。
- I am not one of The Three.
好吧,好吧。
- All right.
你是否会释放我,如果我对你效忠,Tobin,只对你?
All right. Will you release me if I swear my loyalty to you,
你是否会释放我,如果我对你效忠,Tobin,只对你?
Tobin, and only you?
你是否会试着找出想杀Falista的女孩?
Will you find the girl who tried to kill Falista?
我会尽我所能。
- I'll do my best.
我会问下Falista。
- I'll ask Falista.
为什么要问Falista?难道你不是国王吗?
Why ask Falista? Aren't you king?
放了他。
Set him free.
你重新装♥修♥了。
- You redecorated.
是啊。
- Yes.
Warlita完成的很好,不是吗?
Warlita did a beautiful job, didn't you?
它现在像个家了。
- It feels like home now.
我还是以前的风格。
- I liked it the way it was.
我才你让我们来这不止是喝茶聊天的吧?
Now I assume you didn't bring us here to drink tea and gossip.
你是我尊贵的客人,我希望你感觉想在家一样。
You're my honored guests. I wanted you to feel at home.
所以你不是想把黑血族赶出前哨?
So you won't be kicking the Blackbloods out of the Outpost?
不,当然不是。
No, of course not.
事实上,我邀请你来这见面是想谈谈我该怎么做才对你的人♥民♥过得更好。
In fact, I invited you here to see how I can make things better for your people.
我知道我们皇室在平等对待黑血族方面没有什么好记录,
I know us royals don't have the best track record
我知道我们皇室在平等对待黑血族方面没有什么好记录,
as treating Blackbloods as equals,
但我想改变这种情况。
but I want to change that.
怎么做?
- How?
我想你来告诉我。
- You tell me.
你为何要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
我认为这并不奇怪,我需要盟友。
I'm sure it's no surprise to you all, I need allies.
这里的人们似乎并不很认同一个新的统治者。
The people here don't seem particularly inclined to accept a new ruler.
说实话,替代Gwynn绝非易事。
Well, replacing Gwynn is no easy feat.
我能为黑血族提供什么来换取效忠?
What can I offer the Blackbloods in exchange for loyalty?
我正向你们递出Rosmund 不愿给出的橄榄枝。
I'm giving you all the olive branch that Rosmund was never willing to give.
我会给你们土地,自治权,黄金。
I'll give you land, autonomy, gold.
这听上去很合理。
That actually sounds fairly reasonable.
所以现在我们的忠诚能被买♥♥卖♥♥了?
So now our loyalty can be bought?
我们不能拒绝能让我们人♥民♥摆脱压♥迫♥的提案。
Well, we can't just reject an offer that lifts our people out of oppression.
黑血族和其他人一样属于这。
The Blackbloods belong here as much as anyone else.
我们也不需要她的许可。
And we don't need her permission.
Wren?
Wren?
你是高阶女祭司。这由你来决定。
You're the High Priestess. It's your decision.
高阶女祭司?
High Priestess?
我都不知道。
I didn't know.
很好,由一个皇室刀对另一个皇室...
- Well, from one royal to another...
我不是皇室。
- I'm not a royal.
好吧,由一位女王对一位高阶女祭司,那么我能为你提供什么?
Well, from a queen to the High Priestess then
好吧,由一位女王对一位高阶女祭司,那么我能为你提供什么?
what can I offer you?
我们计划将我们的人♥民♥从灰烬位面带过来。
We plan on bringing our people through from the Plane of Ashes soon.
我们有吗?
- We do?
就像你自己说的,黑血族和其他人一样属于这。
- Well, you said it yourself.
就像你自己说的,黑血族和其他人一样属于这。
The Blackbloods belong here as much as everyone else.
我们希望我们的人♥民♥被平等的对待,
We want our people to be treated as equal,
得到我们自己的领地和庇护所。
promised land of our own, and shelter.
当然。
Absolutely.
作为回报,我作为Realm女王将获得你的支持。
And in return, I'll have your support as Queen of the Realm.
我们怎么知道你会遵守你的诺言?
How do we know that you'll keep your word?
我将签署一道正式的法令。这样行了吧?
I'll sign a formal decree. Will that do it?
我们应该谈谈这个。
We should talk about this.
所以交易达成吗?
- Is that a deal?
是的,我们达成了交易。
- Yes. We have a deal.
陛下。
Your Majesty.
所以,我们要给Falista 她想要的东西?
So we're just going to give Falista exactly what she wants?
她也要给我们想要的。
She's giving us exactly what we want.
我能认为这代表着你已经接受了自己的命运?
I take it this means you're going to accept your fate?
我将成为高阶女祭司吗?
You're going to be High Priestess?
我母亲有一本古老文献的汇编,由高阶女祭司代代相传。
My mother had a collection of ancient texts
我母亲有一本古老文献的汇编,由高阶女祭司代代相传。
that were passed down from one High Priestess to the next.
我需要它们来学习更多,然后我会做决定的。
I'll need them to learn more,
我需要它们来学习更多,然后我会做决定的。
and then I will make that decision.
我们会同时取回文献和释放黑血族。
Then we'll retrieve the texts and the rest of Blackbloods at the same time.
没错。
- Yes.
等...等等。
- Hold... hold on.
我不确定现在释放他们是不是个好主意。
I'm not so sure it's a good idea to bring them through right now.
是时候了,Talon,我能像我母亲一样管束住他们。
It's time, Talon. I can keep them in line like my mother did.
希望这次我能说服我兄弟和我一起回家。
Hopefully, I can convince my brother to come home with me this time.
如果他不愿意来,我们会强迫他。
Well, if he won't come willingly, we'll have to force him.
我们不会留下任何一个人的。
We're not leaving anyone else behind.
哦,她听起来就像我的高阶女祭司。
Oh, she sure sounds like a High Priestess to me.
我希望她知道自己在做什么。
I hope she knows what she's doing.
‘每一个人’意味着把黑拳族也带过来。
"Everyone" means bringing the Blackfists through as well.
这是个糟糕的注意,我不同意,一点也不。
This is a terrible idea and I don't agree with it, not one bit.
Janzo,你要知道我在会进位面生活了很多年。
Janzo, you do realize that I lived in the Plane of Ashes for years.
那时候你怀了孩子吗?
- And were you with child then?
没有,但是我...
- Well, no, but I...
你什么你非得要去,Wren?
Why must it be you who goes, Wren?
因为我母亲留下了数千卷文献。
Because my mother had thousands of texts.
我是唯一可以阅读Yindrian的,因此我是唯一一个知道哪些才是重要的。
I am the only one who can read the Yindrian,
我是唯一可以读懂Yindrian的,因此我是唯一一个知道哪些才是重要的。
therefore I'm the one who knows which ones are important.
额,好吧,我也能读懂Yindrian, 所以我可以替你去。
Uh-huh. Well, I can read Yindrian, so I'll go instead.
那你知道什么文献是对黑血族文化和宗教最重要的吗?
And do you know which texts are important to Blackblood culture and religion?
那可是灰烬位面,Wren。
It's called the Plane of Ashes, Wren.
哪里可对宝宝没什么好处。
Ash can't be good for the baby.
你什么时候开始这么在乎高阶女先知的指责了?
Since when do you care so much about High Priestess responsibilities?
我...
- I...
不,我清楚地记得你驳斥了所有关于血统选择论的观点。
- No. I distinctly remember you refuting any belief
不,我清楚地记得你驳斥了所有关于血统选择论的观点。
that bloodline should play any role in choosing this.
我只是有种对于保护我们远古文献和历史记录的责任感。
I merely feel a scientific responsibility
我只是有种对于保护我们远古文献和历史记录的责任感。
to protect our ancient texts and recorded histories.
Janzo,承认吧,难道你对我们可能发现的东西就没有一点点的好奇吗?
Janzo, come on, aren't you even just
Janzo,承认吧,难道你对我们可能发现的东西就没有一点点的好奇吗?
a little curious about what we might find?
对不起,但我只是不想看到你或我们的宝宝去冒险。
I'm sorry, but I won't watch you risk your life or our baby's.
你的关心真是太甜了。
It is so sweet that you care.
太太太温柔了。
It is so, so,
太太太温柔了。
so sweet.
但你没法改变我的想法。
But you can't change my mind.
上边怎么了?
What was that?
留在这。
Stay here.
好吧,来吧,让我们来试试。
All right, fine. Here we go.
啊啊啊!
- Aah!
Munt!
- Munt!
你在干什么?
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表