剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
我的酒呢
Where's my drink?
你确定要走这条路吗
You sure you want to go down this road?
我等了这么久
I've waited a long time to find
才找到杀害我家人的凶手
the men who killed my family.
我不会善罢甘休的
I'm not walking away now.
-然后呢 -然后我会找到答案
- And then what? - And then I'll get answers.
让他们血债血偿
And I'll make things right.
塔珑 冤冤相报何时了
Talon, nothing can ever make that right.
你是做这个图案的纹身师吗
Are you the skin artist who made this mark?
没错 是我的杰作
Aye. That's my fine artistry.
-给你来一个 -不用
- Want one like it? - No.
但我在找身上有这个图案的人
But I am looking for the man who does have it.
是吗
Are you now?
不是随便一个婊♥子♥问我就会说的
Well, I don't give out names to just any tart who asks.
你要什么条件
What's it gonna take to change your mind?
我能想出来几条
Oh, I can think of a few things.
一条你都别想
And absolutely none of those things are going to happen.
那你就别想知道答案了
Well, guess you're not getting that information then, are you?
最高军团禁止赌博
Gambling is forbidden by command of the Prime Order.
起来 我们要走了
Get up. We have to go.
我走不了 我这条腿瘸了
I'll never make it. I've got this gammy leg.
塔珑 快点
Talon, come on.
快
Come on!
这边
This way.
蹲下
Get down!
快跑
Run!
-告诉我名字 -小心
- Give me the name. - Look out!
-名字 -你救我出去
- The name! - You get me out of here,
我就什么都告诉你
I'll tell you whatever you want.
这边 快跑
Quit this way, run!
快点 快点 这边
Come on, come on! This way!
快走 后面还有更多
Come on. There's more coming.
带上甘特
Get Gunter.
起来
Get up!
-我什么也没做 -闭嘴
- I didn't do nothing. - Quiet!
放了我们吧
Please let us go.
告诉我是谁
Now give me his name.
-你是干什么的 -我们说好的 名字
- What are you? - We had a deal. His name.
那个图案是我20年前文的了
That's more than 20 years back I did that job,
那时候最高军团还没有推♥翻♥王室
even before the Prime Order overthrew the Royals.
那时候他们被称为骨族
The Bones, they was called.
雇佣兵 卑鄙的家伙
Mercenaries. Mean bunch.
让我给他们七个人手臂上都文了那个图案
Had me put that mark on all seven of their arms.
七个 我要他们的名字
Seven? I need names.
你走运了 我最近刚见到一个
Lucky for you I seen one of them recent.
特如·麦格莫
Toru Magmoor.
特如·麦格莫 你在哪见过他
Toru Magmoor? Where did you see him?
他现在是契约军的大人物了
He's Covenant brass now.
我看到他骑马出了营帐 直奔前哨了
Rode out of camp headed for the Outpost.
-加尔林前哨 -对
- Gallwood Outpost? - Aye.
-还有谁 -泰博伦·谢克
- I need more names. - Tiberion Shek.
他是头领
He was the leader.
-他死了 -快走
- He's dead. - Let's go.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我要去加尔林前哨
I'm going to Gallwood Outpost.
那要穿过半个王国
That's halfway across the realm.
这里多好呀
We've got a good thing going here.
-打牌出老千 -不
- Hustling cards? - No.
你和我
You and me.
这边 这边
This way. Over here.
你疯了吗 那边是灰皮族的领地
Are you mad? The other side is greyskin territory.
我知道 这样他们才不会跟着我们
I know. They'd be mad to follow us.
-走啊 -不 那边是灰皮族的领地
- Come on! - No, it's greyskin territory.
他们走不远的
They won't get far.
灰皮族 我还想着他们不会在这么靠东的地方
Greyskins. I was hoping they weren't going to be this far east.
塔珑 退后
Talon, stay back!
不
No!
给我一点科里剂
Just get me some colipsum.
你为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
我就想这样
That's-- that's how I want to go.
看着你
I'm feeling fine...
挺好的
looking at you.
不 不
No, no, no.
前哨
第一季 第一集
13年前
别靠得太近
是只瑞米克
角已经长齐了
小心点 塔珑
塔珑 小心
快滚出去 小贱♥人♥
Get out of here, skags!
这是我们的领地 你这个肮脏的黑血族人
This is our land, you filthy Blackblood.
这下有你受的了 贱♥人♥
Oh, you're going to get it now, skag.
塔珑 住手
住手 塔珑
Naba, Talon!
塔珑 快住手
Talon, naba!
住手
Stop!
快走 离开这
Go on, clear off.
这就是你打架的后果
他们杀了一只瑞米克
They killed a Remmick.
塔珑
Talon...
你可能会让整个村子陷入危险
我们从来都不与人争斗
他们为什么恨我们
Why do they hate us?
他们不恨我们
They don't hate us.
最起码不是所有人
At least, not all of them.
去睡觉吧 塔珑
一个活口都别留
No one left alive.
只要有一个黑血族人跑了
If even one Blackblood escapes,
就都白费了
this is all for nothing.
埃默斯 埃默斯
Eremus, Eremus!
快起来
Come on.
埃默斯
Eremus!
召唤他们
我们发过誓了
召唤他们
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
不是你的错 塔珑
It's not your fault, Talon.
快逃
她死了
She's dead.
看她的耳朵
Look at her ears.
可怜的小家伙 你的家人呢
Poor thing. Where's your family?
来吧 小姑娘可不能在路边流浪
Come along. We can't have young girls wandering the roads.
还有两个农场就到了
We're just two farms over.
来吧 家里有面包和芝士
You come along. There's bread and cheese.
想吃多少都有
As much as you can eat.
大家洗手吃晚饭了
Everyone wash up for supper.
不能把她送走 她还是个孩子
I will not send her away. She's a child.
我们有自己的孩子 收养她太危险了
We have children of our own. It's too dangerous.
他们被灭族是有原因的
Someone wanted them all dead for a reason.
人们会说闲话的
People will talk.
看看她的耳朵
Well, just look at her ears.
别动
Stay where you are.
你病了吗
Are you sick?
你怎么不死
Why won't you die?
必须要刺中嘴才能杀死他们
You have to get them in the mouth to kill them.
我应付得了
I had it under control.
-当然了 -本来就是
- Of course you did. - I did.
好吧 算是吧
All right. All right.
不出手相助还算哪门子士兵
But what kind of a soldier would I be if I didn't assist?
士兵都这样
The usual kind.
那些是什么东西
What are those things?
他们是瘟疫怪
Those are Plaguelings.
一会儿再聊 现在我们得进城
We can talk later. Right now it's time to get behind walls.
我们不会把你留在这的
Hey, we're not leaving you.
要么你和我们一起走 要么都留下等死
So either you ride with us or we all stay here and die.
你来决定吧
Now it's your choice.
-城门 -城门午夜后就会关闭
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表