剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
泽德在这拿到了属于他的金。
It's where Zed got his kinj from.
从未想过我会再次回到这里。
Never thought I'd be back here again.
我们要做的就是把这老家伙砍了。
And all we have to do is hack up this old stiff.
然后我们就能回家了,对吧?
Then we can head home, right?
我们得先找到他。
We have to find him first.
他们烧毁了你的身体。
They burned your body.
所以要消耗很多的生命力来复活你。
It took many lives to restore you.
其他人呢?我们全都苏醒了?
Where are the others? Are we all awake?
除了阿斯特。
All except Aster.
那么是时候了。
Then it is time.
什么都没有。连个宝石都没有。
Nothing. Not even a single gem.
我们不是来找宝石的。
We're not looking for gems.
我们是来找阿斯特的。
We're looking for Aster.
我觉得我们来错地方了。
I think we're in the wrong place.
没有墓穴,没有尸体。
There's no tomb, no body.
沃塔:格鲁已经死而复生。
Vorta: Brother Golu has risen.
接下来我们要释放阿斯特金来唤醒这个叛徒。
We release the Asterkinj next to wake the Betrayer.
你无法阻止。
You cannot prevent it.
你在这个世界的时间已经到头了。
Your time in this world is over.
怎么回事?
What's wrong?
我觉得他们已经杀了泽德。
I think they killed Zed.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表