剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
《前哨》 前情提要
Previously on "The Outpost"...
你找到那个想杀死Falista的女孩了吗?
Will you find the girl who tried to kill Falista?
我会尽我所能。
I'll do my best.
你想让我保护我应该逮捕的人?
You want me to protect the person I'm meant to be arresting?
-向我保证。 -是时候唤醒你了,Levare。
-Promise me. -It is time to awake you, Levare.
黑拳族最后还是动手了。他们把他们全杀了。
The Blackfists finally did it. They killed them all.
我母亲的文献,你保存了它们。
My mother's texts, you saved them.
他们发现我们了!
They found us!
-Nedra。 -好久不见,Zed。
-Nedra. -Long time, Zed.
-不! -Corven!
-No! -Corven!
搜索前哨找出每个不忠于皇室的人。
Search the Outpost for any soul not loyal to the crown.
众神会感激你们。
The gods thank you.
是时候了。
It is time.
-什么? -我必须出发了。
-Time? -I must go.
你要离开我?
You're leaving me?
但还有很多事情我不明白。
But there's still so much I don't understand.
我已见到过众神中的一位,
I've seen one of the gods,
但祂们没有像对你那样向我降下旨意。
but they don't speak to me as they do with you.
你已经准备好了,我的女王
You are ready, my queen.
你相信众神,对吗?
You know the gods, do you not?
是的是的,我相信。
Yes. Yes, I do.
所以众神会亲自指引你的。
Then the gods themselves will guide you.
你只需要倾听祂们的声音。
Simply listen for their voices.
我知道我们可以依靠你。
I know we can count on you.
是的,你可以相信我。
Yes, you can.
我会尽我所能侍奉众神。
I will do anything in service to the gods.
很好,不要让其他因素影响你
Good. Do not let others influence you.
你是统治他们的被选中者。
You were chosen to rule over them.
但,你要去哪呢?
But where are you going?
我要去面见众神。
I'm going to meet the gods.
前哨 S04E04
被封停--‘三位一体'
-走开,我们关门了。 -等等,Munt,Munt,是我。
-Go away. We're closed. -Wait, Munt. Munt, it's me.
Tobin?我是说,陛下,你在这干什么?
Tobin? I mean, Your Majesty. What are you doing here?
我想知道你那还有没有那些东西。
I was wondering if you have any more of the stuff.
-浴盐? -什么?当然不是。
-Bath salts? -What? No.
-烈酒。 -幽灵!
-The spirits. -Ghosts!
(注:中世纪,“炼丹术士”在炼制丹药时,把“提炼后的液体”称为spirit,后来spirit的语义逐渐缩小,最后代指“蒸馏后浓度较高的酒精”)
-Munt,你小点声。 -哦,我知道。你说幽灵?
-Munt, keep your voice down. -Oh, I agree. Ghosts?
不,我是说麦酒,Munt。
No. The ale, Munt.
哦!哦!麦酒,没错,没错。
Ale. Yeah, right.
-快开门。 -好的,好的。
-Open the door. -Right, right. Right.
这边走,快进来快进来。
There you go. Come in, come in.
看着这里空荡荡的真是令人难受。
It's sad to see this place so empty.
的确空荡荡的,不是吗?
It is empty, isn't it?
事实就是这样。安静的令人难受。
It's exactly what it is. It's quiet and a right shame.
所以,你有什么够劲的东西吗?
So, do you have any of the hard stuff?
对,没错有的,我这有的。
Right, yeah. Yeah, I do.
等下,你就在这等下。
Wait here. Wait here. Just right there.
-好的。 -我马上回来。
-All right. -Be right back.
哈,Spears。
Ah, Spears.
天哪,Tobin。我差点撞到你。
Gods, Tobin. Nearly ran you through.
你来这干什么?
What are you doing here?
我,唔...我问Janzo借了本书,我是来还他的。
I'm, uh-- I'm just borrowing a book from Janzo
我是来还他的。
and I've come to return it.
在这个点?
At this hour?
还有书在哪?
Where's the book?
见鬼,你看,我就觉得我忘了什么...
Damn, you know, I-- I knew I forgot some--
那你呢?你在这干吗?
What about you? What are you doing?
我?
Me?
我是,唔...
I'm, uh--
来弄点...
come to collect some...
浴盐。
bath salts.
没错,Falista 喜欢浴盐。
Yeah, Falista likes bath salts.
好吧。
Sure.
有什么关于刺客的新情况吗?
Any news on the would-be assassin?
什么?没,唔,没有。
What? No. Uh, no.
没有什么进展,线索都进了死胡同,但搜查还在继续。
Nothing but dead ends so far, but still looking.
这到底有什么难的?
How hard can it be?
我的意思是,不管她是谁,她的手臂刚刚受伤。
I mean, whoever she is, she has a freshly sliced arm.
好吧,这拥挤的前哨
Well, an overcrowded Outpost
很容易找到供人藏身的地方。
is an easy place for someone to disappear.
Spears,我让你做城防官
Spears, I made you gate marshal
是因为我相信你对我的誓言。
because I trusted the oath that you made to me.
我可以信任我,Tobin。
You can trust me, Tobin.
陛下?
Your Majesty?
-等下,是那东西吗? -没错,就是那个。
-Wait, that's it? -Yeah, that's it.
我的意思是,还会有什么其他的?
I mean, why would there be more?
最好别对其他人提起这件事。
Best not to mention this to anyone.
好。提起什么?
Yeah. Mention what?
非常好。Spears,我走了。
Exactly. Spears.
-快锁门。 -哦,对,没错,锁门。
-Lock the door. -Oh, yeah. The door, right.
他走了。
He's gone.
Munt,这是三号♥桌的混球的。
Munt, for the ruffians at table three.
然后告诉他们他们的签单已经超了。
And tell them their tab is full.
他们要么今晚付钱要么他们就别想再喝了。
They either pay tonight or they're cut off.
Janzo,我现在是国王的贴身男仆。
Janzo, I'm valet to the King now.
我不确定是否应该在和混混往来。
Not sure I should be associating with ruffians.
Munt,你就是个混混。
Munt, you are a ruffian.
你确定我们不能告诉Tobin这个地方吗?
Are you sure we can't tell Tobin about this place?
-我想他不会介意的。 -没错,我很确定。
-I don't think he'd mind. -Yes, of course I'm sure.
我在这干的所有事都是非法的,你知道我在说什么吗?
Everything I'm doing down here is illegal, do you hear me?
我可能因此进监狱
I could go to jail
或者更糟。
for this or worse.
这是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want for me?
你唯一的兄弟?唯一的亲人,嗯?
Your only little brother? Your only kin, hmm?
你知道吗,你现在听上去就像以前的老妈。
You know, you're sounding more like Mum lately.
除了她还喜欢这些东西。
Apart from she loved this kind of stuff.
我呢?不,我讨厌这个。我对这个无感。
Me? Me, no. I hate it. No, I don't have the constitution for it.
这只会让我的胃直翻腾。
It just makes my stomach churn.
好吧,那为什么我们要做这个生意?
Well, then why are we doing it?
父亲的责任,Munt,父亲的责任。
Fatherhood, Munt. Fatherhood.
我得养家糊口,
I'm going to provide for my family,
而且如果只有做些违法勾当
and if unsavory means are the only way
才能在这个黑暗的时代生存下去,那就去干吧。
to make a living in these dark times, then so be it.
我得好好照顾我的孩子。
I'm gonna do right by my child.
-老妈会为你骄傲的。 -你说这有啥用。
-Mum would be right proud. -You're not helping.
是啊,噢,小心小心。
Yeah. Ooh. Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
我才不管他们是谁。
I don't care who they are.
三位一体就是三位一体。
The Three are The Three.
我们正回到最高秩序得统治下。
We are right back under Prime Order rule.
Falista和Tobin拥有’一‘和’三‘的Kinj,
Falista and Tobin have One and Three's kinjes,
而且’二‘正在影响他们。他们必须被制止。
and Two is influencing them. They have to be stopped.
-但我们需要更多的人。 -我们会有需要的人手的
-But we need more men. -We'll have the numbers we need
当Talon带着剩下的黑血族回归的时候。
when Talon returns with the remaining Blackbloods.
黑血族?
Blackbloods?
-和怪胎并肩作战? -管住你的嘴。
-Fight alongside skags? -Mind your tongue.
现在我们有相同的目标。
Now we all want the same thing.
为了自♥由♥,推♥翻♥暴♥政♥。
Freedom from tyranny.
为了一片属于我们自己的土地。
A land that we can call our own.
恕我直言,先生,
With all due respect, sir,
我才不会和那些奴役过我的人一起战斗。
I won't fight with those who enslaved me!
你们谁觉得自己今晚会走运?
Any of you boys feeling lucky tonight?
抱歉。
Excuse me.
对不起,先生们。
Pardon me, gentlemen.
-你要干什么? -你不能来这。
-What are you doing? -You're not to come here.
你不该出现在任何公共场所。
You are not meant to be in public at all.
这可不怎么公共。这是个私人俱乐部。
This isn't public. It's a private club.
到处有人在找你。
There are men looking for you.
或者你想让我以行刺女王的罪名逮捕你?
Or do you want me to arrest youfor the attempted assassination of the queen?
-你不会这么做的。 -为什么不呢?
-You wouldn't do that. -And why not?
除了Talon永远都不会原谅你?
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表