剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
你这是怎么啦?
- What's up with you?
我没事。
- Nothing.
我们只是想问Wren一些关于黑血族的问题。
We just need to ask Wren a question about some Blackblood stuff.
Lu-Qiris,幻象。你确定你没事吗?
Lu-Qiris, visions. Is that all right with you?
当然,我没事。
Yes, of course.
你去吧,嗯,我会待在这,嗯,并照顾这个女孩。
You go and, um, I'll stay here
你去吧,嗯,我会待在这,嗯,并照顾这个女孩。
and I'll, um, look after the girl.
你要待在这。
And stay here.
这就是我见到的那张脸。
That's the face I saw.
我也看到的事同一个人。
And I've been seeing the exact same one.
你觉得那是谁或者什么?
Any idea who or what it might be?
为什么我会知道?
Why would I know?
我只是想现在你是高阶女祭司了...
I just thought now that you're the High Priestess--
Zed,这个世界上的任何知识都不会在我母亲死的时候灌进我脑袋的。
Zed, all the knowledge in the world
Zed,这个世界上的任何知识都不会在我母亲死的时候灌进我脑袋的。
didn't just pop into my head when my mother died.
这不是神恩,魔法,Kinj或是其他什么。
This isn't a gods-given magic or a kinj or something.
我知道,我只是想...
- I know, I just thought--
这需要数年的学习,
- It'll take years of study,
所有的文献都流传了几千代,
all the texts passed down for thousands of generations,
老实说,我完全不想开始这样一个让人头痛的任务。
and quite frankly, I have no intention of starting such a daunting task.
好了,放轻松,Wren。我只是想你也许见过一些类似的东西,
Well, take it easy, Wren. I just thought you might have seen something like it
或者你母亲提起过它之类的。
or your mother might have talked about it or something.
你们都见到了同样的幻象?
You're both having the exact same vision?
嗯。
- Mm-hmm.
嗯。
- Mm-hmm.
除了他叫我‘叛徒’。
Except he called me "the betrayer."
太奇怪了。
Pretty strange.
你知道那是什么吗?
Do you know what it is?
没见过。
No clue.
好吧,冒着被你打的风险,我还要问下,你知道为什么所有Lu-Qiri都在离开?
Well, at the risk of you jumping down my throat again,
好吧,冒着被你打的风险,我还要问下,你知道为什么所有Lu-Qiri都在离开?
any idea why all the Lu-Qiri might have left?
我也不知道。
- I have no idea.
我们试着追踪它们,但它们打晕了我们。
- We tried to track them, but they knocked us out cold.
而且我们的哨声不起作用。
And our ring whistles are ineffectual.
这真令人担忧。
Pretty worrisome.
什么时候你才会命令处决Garret Spears?
When will you give the order to execute Garret Spears?
不会,我们不准备这样做。
Never. We're not prepared to do that.
我没问你,我在问女王。
I didn't ask you, I asked the Queen.
你不是三位一体的一员。
You are not one of The Three.
没错,我是国王。
- No, I am the king.
这毫无意义。
- Meaningless.
陛下,我们已经得到书写处决命令的许可。
Your Majesty, we have taken the liberty
陛下,我们已经得到书写处决命令的许可。
of writing an execution order.
如果你签署了它,我们就能解决这个问题。
If you will just sign it, we could be done with this discomfort.
就像国王说了,这不会被允许。
As the king said, that is not going to happen.
Spears对您的安全是个显而易见的威胁。
Spears is clearly a danger to your safety.
我相信他不是。
- I don't believe he is.
他当然是。
- Of course he is.
如果你不能下这个简单的命令来保护你自己,那么我来。
If you will not give a simple order
如果你不能下这个简单的命令来保护你自己,那么我来。
to protect yourself, then I will.
将这个命令交给你的指挥官。
Pass this order to your commander.
Garret Spears要被立即处决。
Garret Spears is to be executed at once.
我说了不!
I said no!
你太软弱了。
You are weak.
我会让你瞧瞧我软弱不软弱。
I will show you how weak I am.
你忘了吗?
Have you forgotten?
你的kinj对我不起作用。
Your kinj won't work on me.
但,我能用我的能力来对付你。
However, I can use mine whenever I please
但,我能用我的能力来对付你。
to gain the advantage over you.
不要忘记这点。
- Never forget that.
离她远点。
- Back away from her.
确保Spears在日落前被处决。
See to it that Spears is executed before sundown.
我说了离她远点。
I said back away from her.
命令取消。
Cancel that order.
我们该把她也杀了。
- We should kill her, too.
不,我们也许还用得上她。
- No, we might need her.
我向你保证,你会需要我的。
You will need me, I can assure you.
您是个英明的女王,我发誓我会很好的侍奉您的。
You are a wise queen, and I give you my word
您是个英明的女王,我发誓我会很好的侍奉您的。
I will serve you well.
最好如此。
You better.
现在看来,我们是新的三位一体了。
It appears now that we are The Three.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表