剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
《前哨基地》前情提要…
Previously on "The Outpost"...
它是用黑血族文字写的。
It's written in Blackblood.
Aster 金 的守护者,唤醒我的时刻已经到来。
Guardian of the Asterkinj, the moment to awaken me has arrived.
为什么你的其他人亲切地称你为背叛者?
Why do the others of your kind call you the Betrayer?
在我哄我的兄弟姐妹入睡之后,
After I put my brothers and sisters to sleep,
这是我藏 金 的地方,
this is where I hid the kinjes,
我们灵魂的钥匙,我们力量的源泉。
the keys to our souls, our sources of strength.
我的族人不属于这里。
My kind do not belong here.
从Skevikor房♥间里的七个手印来看,
From the seven handprints in the Skevikor room,
似乎七个人都需要完成任务。
it seems all seven are needed to complete their mission.
你准备好为你的罪付出代价了吗?
Are you ready to pay for your sins?
我准备好了。在Skevikor见。
I am ready. Meet me at the Skevikor.
-你做了什么?-现在结束了。
- What have you done? - The end begins now.
你必须拯救他们。
You must save them.
马文,我们没有办法
Marvyn, we don't have the means
哪怕再复活一个你的子民,
of reviving even one more of your people,
更不用说数以千计。
let alone thousands.
我们仅有的药草都救不了你了。
We could barely save you with the few herbs we had.
你不明白。
You don't understand.
Skevikor打开了,所以卡维可能会在大♥师♥的手中醒来。
The Skevikor opens so the Kahvi may wake at the hands of the Masters.
如果不尽快叫醒他们……
If they aren't woken soon...
简泽
Janzo.
哦!
Oh!
如果不尽快叫醒他们,
If they aren't woken soon,
他们都会像这样死去。
they will all die like this.
我们得走了。
We need to get going.
你的其他六个人正在去前哨的路上。
The other six of your kind are on their way to the Outpost.
我们需要一个计划。
We need a plan.
它会来。
It will come.
我不明白你为什么不能像上次那样让他们睡着。
I don't understand why you can't just put them to sleep like you did last time.
因为上次我太仁慈了。
Because I was too merciful the last time.
我的兄弟姐妹对永生的渴望是无法满足的。
My brothers' and sisters' hunger for immortality is insatiable.
我早该知道他们不会被囚禁太久。
I should've known their captivity wouldn't last.
睡眠不足。
Sleep is not enough.
他们必须死。
They must die.
那我们怎么杀他们?
Then how do we kill them?
我正在努力。
I'm working on it.
这是什么意思? Aster?
What does that mean? Aster?
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
塔珑?
Talon?
你想告诉我刚才发生了什么吗?
So you wanna tell me what happened back there?
有那么一会儿,你好像要吻那个怪人。
For a moment it looked like you were gonna kiss the weirdo.
这太奇怪了。
It was so strange.
就好像我在窥视他的灵魂。
It was like I was peering into his soul.
我无法挣脱。
I couldn't break free.
我从未有过这样的感觉。
I never felt a connection like that before.
他在用魔法来勾引你,
He's doing some magic mumbo jumbo to seduce you,
这就是他正在做的。
that's what he's doing.
不是那样的,我向你保证。
It's not like that, I assure you.
你的那种感觉,
That feeling you had,
你一直是我 kinj 的守护者。
you've been the guardian of my kinj for so long.
我的灵魂和你的灵魂多年来一直缠绕在你的身体里。
My soul and yours have spent many years entwined in your body.
它们是结合在一起的。
They are bonded together.
嗯哼。我想,就像情侣一样。
Mm-hmm. Like lovers, I suppose.
更像家人。
More like family.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
奇怪的是,我有。
Strangely, I do.
我不相信他。
I don't trust him.
——我做的。——为什么?
- I do. - Why?
你也听到他的解释了。
Well, you heard his explanation.
是啊,我不相信他。
Yeah, and I don't believe him.
我觉得他对你下了某种魔咒。
I think he's got you under some sort of spell.
我不这么想。我和他有联♥系♥。
I don't think so. I'm linked to him.
这很难解释。
It's hard to explain.
嗯。
Hmm.
阿斯特,你走错路了。
Aster, that's the wrong way.
——在这里等。——为什么?
- Wait here. - What for?
天黑前我们得多找点地方。
We need to cover more ground before nightfall.
塔珑,等等。如果他需要,比如,
Talon, wait. What if he needs to, like,
是自己解手还是怎么的?
relieve himself or something?
我不想知道那是什么感觉。
I don't wanna know what that's like.
Aster,我们得继续走。
Aster, we need to keep moving.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
哇,看那个。
Whoa, look at that.
Aster:我最爱的人
Aster: The being I loved above all others
被埋在这一切之下。
was buried beneath all of that.
一个朋友给我看过一次。
A friend showed me this once.
他告诉我那是黑血军团古老的据点。
He told me it was an ancient Blackblood stronghold.
建这个的时候你在这里吗?
Were you here when this was built?
不。
No.
那是在我去世之后,
This was after my time,
但它是建在我们第一个定居点的地方。
but it was built on the site of our first settlement.
七神的第一个定居点?
The first settlement of the Seven?
不,我后代的第一个定居地,
No, the first settlement of my offspring,
你们称之为黑血的人。
those you call the Blackbloods.
你的后代吗?
Your offspring?
Blackbloods吗?我不明白你的意思。
The Blackbloods? I don't understand.
我们怎么是你的后代?
How are we your offspring?
随着时间的推移,损失了这么多吗?
Has so much been lost over time?
Aster,你和黑血族是什么关系?
Aster, what is your relationship to the Blackbloods?
-我是你们的父亲。-这是什么意思?
- I am father of you all. - What does that even mean?
我不明白你的意思。
I don't understand.
这个充满生机的世界,
This world, so full of life,
我花了好几年才在其他世界里找到它。
it took me years to find among all the other worlds out there.
我把另外六个人带来的时候,
When I brought the other six here,
我没有意识到它的居民有多么珍贵。
I didn't realize the precious nature of its inhabitants.
——黑血族?——人类。
- The Blackbloods? - The humans.
其他六个人并不在乎。只是我被它们迷住了,
The other six didn't care. Only I was fascinated by them,
他们的方式,他们的智慧,
their ways, their intelligence,
如此脆弱,却有着我从未见过的精神力量。
so vulnerable, but with a strength of spirit I had never seen.
不知不觉中,我就爱上了其中一个。
Before I knew it, I had fallen in love with one of them.
河边的那位女士。
The lady at the river.
是的。塔利亚。
Yes. Tallya.
你说过主人们会无休止地夺走所有物种的生命
You said the Masters were endlessly taking life from every species out there
这样我们就可以永远活着。
so that we might live forever.
但塔利亚让我看到了第一次的美丽
But Tallya showed me the beauty of the first
我们发现的聪明物种。
intelligent species that we had found.
——人类。——是的。
- Humans. - Yes.
直到今天,我仍然相信你们人类和我们是亲戚
To this day, I am convinced that you humans are related to us
在更遥远的过去。
in some even more distant past.
对我来说,这是唯一可能的办法
It's the only way it could have been possible for me
和塔丽娅生个孩子
to father a child with Tallya.
父亲一个孩子吗?
Father a child?
你保护的那个婴儿?
The baby you protected from Golu?
是的。
Yes.
那孩子是你的祖先,塔珑。
That child was your ancestor, Talon.
第一个黑血族。
The first Blackblood.
所以所有的黑血都是半人类?
So all Blackbloods are part human?
是的。一半是人类,一半是我。
Yes. Part human, part me.
你的人类朋友是你的远房♥表亲。
Your human friend here is a distance cousin of yours.
所以我才背叛了六人组,塔珑。
That is why I betrayed the Six, Talon.
所以我现在不会让他们得逞。
It's why I won't let them succeed now.
你比其他六个人更像我的家人。
You're more my family than the other six ever were.
如果开放让卡维不堪一击,那我们就关闭Skevikor。
If being open makes the Kahvi vulnerable, then we simply close the Skevikor.
是的,也许我们可以让他们重新进入保护性睡眠。
Yes, and then maybe we could put them back in their protective sleep.
正确的。我们怎么做呢?
Right. How do we do that?
——嗯…——马文 ?拿着这个。
- Uh... - Marvyn? Hold this.
你用这个序列解锁了Skevikor,对吧?
You used this sequence to unlock the Skevikor, right?
你觉得如果我们再用一次,它可能会关闭吗?
Do you think if we use it again, it'll close it perhaps?
也许所有的卡维会回到静止状态?
Maybe all the Kahvi will return to their stasis?
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表