剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
ancient drawings in the chambers under your room.
我看到那些图案使
I saw a drawing there that
我想起了我从庇护所里一个东西。
reminded me of this thing from the Sanctuary.
我觉得这也许很重要。
I think it might be important.
在拖曳者的庇护所?你能给我描述下拿东西吗?
From the Dragman Sanctuary? Can you describe it to me?
很难描述。它看上去就像太阳光那样。
Not really. It's like rays of sunlight coming out.
好吧,你能告诉它在庇护所的什么地方吗?
Well, can you tell me where it is at the Sanctuary?
我也不是很清楚。我只是想起了一些东西。
I don't even know exactly. It just reminded me of something.
我不是很喜欢提起那段过去。
I don't like talking about that part of my life.
但你觉得那东西能帮我们?
But you think it could help us?
我觉得那也许就是Janzo正在找的钥匙。
I think it might be the key Janzo's looking for.
好吧,我和你去找它。
Right, I'll take you to get it.
不,我去。
No, I'll go.
你在那地方可没什么好的回忆。
That place doesn't hold fond memories for you.
你应该回前哨去。
You should head back to the Outpost.
去找Janzo和Wren。
Fill Janzo and Wren in.
Talon,我觉得这些天我们一直在说再见。
Talon, I feel like all we ever do is say good-bye these days.
嗯,如果我能找到一些东西
Well, if there's even a chance I can find something
来阻止这些怪物,我需要抓住机会。
to stop those creatures, I need to take it.
但我们会快去快回的。
But we'll be back as soon as we can.
不要为我们担心。
Don't worry about us.
也许是你的口气问题?
Maybe it's your breath?
它看上去要窒息了。我们要把它弄出来。
It's like it's suffocating. We need to get it out.
你确定?这东西看上去
Do we? That thing looks like
就像画里那些Falista侍奉的神。
that drawing of the gods that Falista is serving.
也许顺其自然更好。
Maybe it's better just to let nature run its course.
如果我们害死了一个新物种的第一个个体,
If we murder the first of a new species,
我不会原谅我自己的。
I'll never forgive myself.
我同意Wren的,这东西看起来很吓人。
I'm with Wren. That thing looks scary.
我不会放任一个我觉得能拯救的生命死去。
I will not let a living thing die if I think I can save it.
而且,如果我能救下它,我们可能会得到一些问题的答案,嗯?
And, if I can save it, maybe we'll have answers, huh?
就是这样,我们在试着救你。
It's all right. We're trying to save you.
Janzo,这东西和我们说
Janzo, what are the odds that
同一种语言几率有多大?
this thing even speaks the same language as us?
那你有更好的主意吗,Wren?
Do you have a better idea, Wren?
这是黑血?
Is that black blood?
如果它的生理结构和你我一样,
If its anatomy is anything like yours or mine,
氧气被切断
the oxygen is being cut off,
会导致呼吸道肿胀,
which mean that it's causing swelling in the airways,
这意味着它会进一步阻断氧气。
which means it's blocking it off even further.
嗯,那我们可以做什么?
Well, what do we do about that?
冷脚草、海螺草和牛膝草。
Coltsfoot, hellebore and hyssop.
当与曼陀罗根的汁液
When combined with the juices
混合时...
from the roots of mandragora officinarum...
- Munt, Munt. -好的好的。
- Munt. Munt. - Right, right.
喝下这种混合物应该能让它的呼吸道
Drinking this concoction should allow its airways
从肺部打开,如果它有肺的话。
to open up in its lungs, if it has any lungs.
它起作用了!这起作用了,Janzo。你做到了。
It worked! That worked Janzo. You did it.
你现在准备做什么?在它身上做实验?
What are you going to do now? Experiment on it?
当然不是。这可能是一个新种族。
Absolutely not. This is could be the start of a new species.
它也许是某个的孩子。
It could be someone's child.
它也许也有自己的孩子。
It might even have a child of its own.
不,我们会像照顾我们自己那样照顾它。
No, we're going to look after it like one of our own.
谁知道呢?也许我们能从它身上学到一两手。
Who knows? We might all learn a thing or two from it.
Wren?
Wren?
我想我是时候说清楚了。
I think it's time I make this very clear.
孩子,包括我的孩子,无论他或她的
Children, including mine, no matter what color
血液是什么颜色,都将受到
his or her blood ends up being will be cared for
我们整个族群的照顾和养育。
and raised by our whole community.
这包括黑血族和人类。
That means Blackbloods and humans.
- 我没说过... -等我说完。
- I never said... - Let me finish.
我打算照顾前哨里所有
I intend to treat every child in this Outpost
需要照顾的孩子。
like the treasure they are.
我建议你也这样做。
I advise you do the same.
我没说我们不该这么做。
I never said we shouldn't do that.
但我认为我们有责任
But I think it is our responsibility
通过养育纯种黑血儿童
to continue our own bloodline
来延续我们自己的血脉。
by having purebred Blackblood children.
不,Nedra,我们的责任
No, Nedra, it is our responsibility
是和我们所爱的人生下孩子,
to have children who we love with partners who we love,
而不是和那些仅为了血脉原因的人。
not with people who just check off a bloodline requirement.
我爱Janzo,而我也会爱我的孩子。
I love Janzo, and I already love our child.
所以,你们,搞清楚这点,你们所有人。
So, you, get over it. All of you.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
人都到哪去了?
Where is everyone?
把马留在这,我们步行前进。
Leave the horses here. We continue on foot.
众神不会等任何人,即使是国王或女王。
The gods wait for no one, not even a king or queen.
我们必须回头了,Falista。否则我们就会像他们一样。
We have to turn back, Falista, otherwise we end up like them.
掉头退后。
Turn back.
离开这。让所有人离开这。
Get out of here. Get everyone out of here.
不,我们也许需要他们。这是神的旨意。(这女人就是个疯子)
No, we might need them. It's the gods' will.
我们必须继续前进向他们进献我们的礼物。
We must continue on and give them our gifts.
我们不受正在这吞噬生命东西的影响。
We're unaffected by whatever is devouring life here.
很明显,那些神只想让那些拥有Kinj的人去他们面前。
The gods clearly only want those with kinjes in their presence.
退到城市的边界外去。
Go back outside the city limits.
我们完成任务后会马上回来。快走!
We'll return once we've completed our mission. Go!
Tobin,不要害怕。
Tobin, don't be afraid.
目睹了这场...这场屠♥杀♥,
Doesn't the sight of this-- this slaughter
你难道就不怀疑这些神的正当性吗?
make you question the righteousness of these gods?
那些对神最忠诚的人将得到奖赏。
Those most faithful to the gods will be rewarded.
我们将拥有我们想要的一切。
We're going to have everything we've ever wanted.
来面见你们的神吧。我会指引你们。
Come to your gods. I will lead you to us.
跟随我的声音。我们就在你下方。
Follow my voice. We are right beneath you.
- 所以你为什么这么做? -做什么?
- So why are you doing this? - What?
和我一起来。为什么不让你的男朋友来?
Coming with me. Why didn't you let your boyfriend come?
你似乎对此行感到不安。
You seemed upset about going.
我只是觉得是我跟来会更好。
I just thought it would be better if it was me.
为什么?
Why?
因为我知道在一个你失去了
Because I know what it's like to be in a place
那么多你爱的人的地方是什么感觉。
where you've lost so many people you love.
我想帮你度过难关。
I wanted to help you through it.
但你为什么要关心这个呢?
But why do you care?
因为我是你的朋友。
Because I'm your friend.
Luna,我知道你的感觉。
Luna, I know how you feel.
你不相信任何人。我理解。
You don't trust anyone. I get it.
我在你这个年纪的时候和你一样。
I was just like you at your age.
但这个世界上总有你能相信的人。
But there are people in this world you can trust.
首先,你可以相信我。
You can trust me, for one.
我这么长时间都不相信任何人,
I've gone this long without trusting anyone,
我现在也不打算开始相信谁。
I'm not about to start now.
就是那里。我们到了。
There it is. That's it.
如果你觉得不好过,我可以一个人进去
I can go in alone if it's too much.
不,我必须去。
No. I have to go.
我甚至不知道我们到底在找什么。
I don't even know exactly what it is we're looking for.
好吧,但我会和你在一起的。
All right, but I'm right here by your side.
让我们找条其他路进去。
Let's find another way in.
我知道那有什么,Talon。
I know what's in there, Talon.
这是通往庇护所那部分的唯一通道。
This is the only passage to that section of the sanctuary.
这就是我躲避最高秩序的地方。
This is where I hid from the Prime Order.
躲避Dred的地方。
From Dred.
这在我看见他们把我的妹妹从我这带走。
Where I watched them take my sister away from me.
我不敢相信这是首都的下方。
I had no idea this was beneath the Capital.
我们已经在等你们了。
We have been waiting for you.
但其他人在哪?
But where are the others?
我们非常抱歉,我的神。
Our most sincere apologies, my gods.
但另两个Kinj拥有者从我手中逃脱了。
But the other two kinj-bearers slipped through our fingers.
我们来这将Kinj的力量还给你们,
We are here to return the power
还给它们真正的主人。
of the kinjes to you, their rightful owners.
所以,请告诉我们要怎么做。
So, please, tell us how.
- 下到这来。 -向你的神下跪。
- Come down here. - Kneel before your gods.
你是否已经根据我姐妹的指示打开了Skevikor?
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表