剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
- 我很高兴你来了。
- I'm glad you came.
- 我也很高兴。
- So am I.
我需要多看看这个世界。
I needed to see more of this world.
现在我觉得我们有目标了,为之而活,
Now I feel like we have something to live for,
- 为之而战。
- to fight for.
- 是的。
- Yeah.
- 相当不可思议,是吧?
- It is pretty incredible, isn't it?
- 是的。
- Yeah.
[ 马嘶声 ]
- 奈德拉?你的望远镜。
- Nedra? Your scope.
- 唔?
- Hmm?
是那个带着黑色死亡之金的神。
It's the god with the black death kinj.
我见过他杀了二世,并把她的金转移到众神之一身上。
I saw him kill Two and move her kinj into one of the gods.
他怎么找到我们的?
How did he find us?
那个消失不见的家伙,肯定跟他讲了我们在这。
The one who disappeared must've told him where we was.
- 他会杀了我们吗?
- Is he gonna kill us?
- 不会,他想要我的金,只会关注我。
- No, he only cares about me for my kinj.
但是他要那个金,为的是那个生物,而那个生物如今也已是一堆尘土了。
But the creature he wants it for is just a pile of ashes.
他可能还不知道。
He probably doesn't know that yet.
你们俩离开这。赶回前哨。
You two get out of here. Head back to the Outpost.
- 他不关注你们的。
- He doesn't care about you.
- 不。
我可以逃,永不止步。
I can make a run for it.
I'll never stop running.
如果必要,我也会出海。他是得不到我的金的。
I'll head out to sea if I have to. He's not getting my kinj.
不,你应该把它给我,
No, you should give it to me,
当他逮住你,他才会发现你根本没有。
and when he catches you, he'll realize you don't have it.
- 到那时,我早跑得远远的了。
- And by then I'll be long gone.
- 也许应该给我。
- Maybe I should take it.
不,这是我该承担的。
No, this is my burden to carry.
与你们无关。我跑得过他。
It's not either of yours.
I can outrun him.
怎么跑?他骑着马,而你只有两条腿。
How? He's on a horse. You're on foot.
是的,现在他都知道了,刚你们讲的我都听到了。
Yes, and now he knows everything you just told me.
我跟你说--你怎么没有受伤?我明明把你伤得挺厉害的。
I told you-- How are you not hurt? I smashed you good.
没有简雅治不好的伤。
Nothing Janya cannot fix.
你们在干嘛?
What are you doing?
祝你好运,猜猜我们哪一个持有金。
Good luck guessing which one of us has the kinj.
啊哈,玩游戏是吧。
Ah, a game.
回到我们装水的地方碰面。
Meet back where we filled our water pouches.
这应该很有趣。
This should be fun.
走!
Go!
快好了。
Almost.
往下一点。嗷!
The bottom bit. Ow!
你知道吗,如果我能看到绳结,
Do you know, if I could just see the knots,
- 然后我那神奇的--
- then maybe my fantastical--
- 用你的触觉就行了。
- Just use your sense of touch.
简泽,找到--
Janzo, find--
啊...
Uh...
你要像帮助我一样帮助他。
You will help him as you did me.
如果我们做不到呢?就算我们做得到,3-1-3,我真不觉得--
What if we can't?
And even if we could, 3-1-3,
I really don't think that--
我不是在跟你们商量。要么答应,要么等着挨揍。
I don't give you choice. You do it or I hurt you again.
你看,问题在于
You see, the problem that we find ourselves in
唔,你没带曼陀罗草和嚏根草过来,
is that, well, you didn't bring any mandragora or hellebore,
我是用这些东西救活你的。
and that's what I used to save you.
不幸的是,这些东西我们都用光了。
So, unfortunately, we're all out.
按我说的做。
You do what I say.
不在你这。
You do not have it.
不在。
No.
那你对我来说什么都不是。
Then you are nothing to me.
你想找死?
You wish to die?
我就是要看看,没有朋友帮你的话
I just want to see if you've got the guts
是不是有种跟我单挑。
to fight me one on one without your friends to help you.
来啊。
Come on.
我们已经杀了你的朋友格鲁。
We already killed your friend Golu.
是的,我们把他烧得嘎嘣脆。
Yeah, we burnt him to a crisp.
继续。看看你能不能靠近杀了我。
Go on. See if you can get close enough to kill me.
回头再说。
Later.
东西在你在这吧?
Are you the one who has it?
- 什么东西在我这?
- Has what?
- 别跟我装傻。
- Do not play dumb with me.
上次我应该打你更重一点。
I should've hit you harder last time.
[ 尖叫声 ]
[ screams ]
[ 呻♥吟♥声 ]
[ moaning ]
你在这啊,格鲁。
There you are, Golu.
你在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
你不准备了断我吗?
Aren't you going to finish me off?
我想,但是泰拉让我暂留你的狗命,以便让格鲁归位。
I would love to, but Tera has to do that to send Golu home.
帮我个忙。
Do me a favor.
我回来前不要饮恨西北了。
Do not die before I return.
- 东西在大傻子那。
- The big fool has it.
- 帮我弄开。
- Get me free of this.
真是把好剑。
Well-crafted blade.
蒙特,得带你离开这。
Munt, we have to get you out of here.
他们知道。他们知道东西在我这。
They know. They know it's me that has it.
嘘。他们现在在哪?
Shh. Where are they now?
不知道,但他们还会回来。
Don't know, but they'll be back.
得把它给你妥善保管。
You have to take it.
You have to keep it safe.
- 我不能把你留在这。
- I can't leave you here.
- 不。
- No.
[ 咕哝声,呜咽声 ]
[ grunts, whimpers ]
反正我都要死了。
I'm dying anyway.
千万别让他们得逞。好吗?
Just don't let them have it. Please.
跑吧。把它保管好。
Run. Keep it safe.
如果泽德来这,告诉他我...
If Zed gets here, tell him I...
什么?告诉他什么?
What? Tell him what?
没什么。
Never mind.
回前哨见。
See you back at the Outpost.
好的。
Yeah.
- 嗯?
- Yeah?
- [ 支支吾吾 ]
- [ stuttering ]
[ 呻♥吟♥声 ]
快跑吧。
Run.
把它保管好。
Keep it safe.
- 我赢了。
- Octor.
- 你真的没作弊?
- You really don't cheat?
- 没有。
- No.
- 为了以防万一,这次我来洗牌。
- Just to be sure, I'll deal this time.
没酒了。该睡觉了。
Bottle's empty. It's time to sleep.
来吧。再来一次,老太婆。
Come on. One more, old lady.
- 老太婆?
- Old lady?
- 只有老太婆才这么早睡。
- Only old ladies go to bed this early.
你看啊,养足精力来应对明天的危险,才是聪明的女人。
You see, smart ladies
get enough rest for
the dangerous day tomorrow.
好吧。我只是不想就这么结束--
Fine. I just don't want it to end--
和朋友边吃边喝,还一起玩牌。
eating and drinking, playing cards with a friend.
别耍我了,露娜。
Stop trying to play me, Luna.
我没有。真的。
I'm not. Really.
- 挺不错的,不是吗?
- It is kind of nice, isn't it?
- 是啊。
- Yeah.
嘿,你还没跟我说过你跟加勒特之间发生了什么。
Hey, you never told me what's going on with you and Garret.
因为与你无关。
Because it's none of your business.
我还以为我们是朋友。
I thought we were friends.
我觉得他很帅。千万别告诉他我说过这话。
I think he's handsome. Never tell him I said that though.
你应该嫁给他,你应该。
You should marry that one, you should.
- 你在监视我们吗?
- Were you spying on us?
- 什么意思?
- What do you mean?
- 你怎么知道这事的?
- How would you know that?
- 知道什么?
- Know what?
我只是知道你们看对方的眼神。
I just see how you look at each other is all.
- 我们临走前,他向我求婚了。
- He proposed to me before we left.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表