剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
from the Plane of Ashes.
来了多久了,我不知道。
How long ago, I have no idea.
哦,而且他很渴望他的Naviaspore。
Oh, and he's desperate for his Naviaspore.
我需要我的Naviaspore。
I need my Naviaspore.
Naviaspore是什么东西?
And what's a Naviaspore?
从我理解的来说,
From what I can tell,
那是他对金色Kinj的称呼,
it's what he calls the gold kinj,
就是Yavalla得到的那个。
the kind Yavalla had.
Vorta, 她有几百,也许几千
Vorta, she had hundreds, maybe thousands
金色的东西在她的胳膊和手里。
of glowing gold things in her arm and hand.
她有吗?
She did?
这就能解释那些管子了。
That explains the tubes.
-管子? -跟我来。
- Tubes? - Come with me.
管子。
Tubes.
你看到这些管子连到祭坛上那个手印了吗?
You see these tubes that run from the handprints of the altar?
当3-1-3还在卧舱里时,有一个和这些
There was a singular tube exactly the same as these
完全相同的管子连载他的后劲处。
connected in the back of 3-1-3's neck when he was in the pod.
我想这是用来把某些东西输送给Kahvi族人的。
Figured it was a way to deliver something into the Kahvi.
我曾认为也许是某种生命维持物质,
I thought it might be some sort of life-giving substance, but
但如果所有这些管子
what if all these tubes
是被用来传送你在Vorta那看见的的金色Kinj
are used to deliver those gold kinjes that you saw in Vorta
给整个Kahvi族的呢?
to the entire Kahvi population?
为了控制他们?
To control them?
完全正确。
Exactly.
为了奴役他们。
To enslave them.
可这有七个手印。
There are seven handprints.
你觉得这需要所有他们七个才会工作?
Do you think it requires all seven of them to work?
我猜是的。
I'd assume so.
Aster对这个世界上生命的爱
Aster's love for the creatures of this world
已经使他对我们的目标视而不见。
has blinded him to our purpose.
Talon?
Talon?
不,那肯定是Aster。
No, it had to be Aster.
七神中的一个。
One of the Seven.
看起来我看到的是他很多年前的记忆。
It was like I was seeing his memories from ages ago.
Aster. Aster Kinj。
Aster. Asterkinj.
啊,当然,你的Kinj是他的灵魂。
Ah, of course. Your kinj is his soul.
我的闪回毫无疑问也来自我Kinj的原有主人。
My flashes were no doubt from my kinj's original owner as well.
这倒是符合我们的理论,每个Kinj
That does follow our theory that each kinj
都携带着七神之一的精华。
must hold the essence of one of the Seven.
他们的记忆肯定也完整的保存在你们的Kinj里。
Their memories must be intact in your kinjes.
当你接触Skevikor祭坛,
When you touched the Skevikor altar,
嗯,它肯定通过某种方式激发了它们。
well, it must've triggered them somehow.
没错,但这些记忆要告诉我们什么?
Yeah, but what do the memories tell us?
我不知道。它们看起来是随机的。
I don't know. They seemed random.
我是说,我的只是和其他主人们
I mean, my was just standing
一起站在Skevikor房♥间里。
in the Skevikor room with the other Masters.
好吧,我的就更奇怪了。
Well, mine was weirder.
一个怪物正在用我的Kinj
The creature was using my kinj
让一个人类女性杀害她自己的孩子,
to make some human woman kill her own baby,
然后另一个主人阻止了它。
and then one of the other Masters stopped it.
- 那是Aster吗? -不确定。那只是闪回。
- And was it Aster? - No idea. It was just flashes.
我不确定那是不是他。
I'm not sure if I'd know it was him anyway.
当Vorta俘虏了我后,
When Vorta had me captive,
她还是称Aster为背叛者。
she kept saying Aster was the Betrayer.
如果是那个Aster救了那个人类孩子,嗯,
If it was Aster who saved the human baby, well,
对这些怪物来说也许这就是背叛。
those monsters might consider that a betrayal.
就好像我应该看出一些东西,
It's like there's something I should be seeing,
但我想不出来来。
I just can't work it out.
我们要尽快找出这东西,
We need to figure this out soon,
因为那些怪物正冲着我和Talon过来。
because those things are coming for me and Talon.
好吧,也许我的文献里会有一些线索。
Well, maybe there's a hint of it in my texts.
-我会继续查找的。 -谢谢你。
- I'll keep searching. - Thank you.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
如果这是关于谁
If this is more about who
应该领导人♥民♥,那我拒绝。
should be leading the people, I'd rather not.
不不,不是说这个。
No. No, it's not that.
上回我们见面时,
Last time we saw each other,
我觉得你好像在疏远我。
I felt like you were pulling away from me.
在树林里?
In the woods?
当我们一个劲逃命时?
When we were running for our lives?
你知道我的意思。
You know what I mean.
Zed说也许这和
Zed said it might have to do
黑血族濒临灭绝有关,
with the near extinction of the Blackbloods
而你觉得应该和自己的族人在一起。
and you feeling a pressure to be with your own people.
所以你现在要通过Zed来理解我们的关系了?
So now you're going to Zed for insight into our relationship?
不不,所以我来问你了。
No. No, I'm coming to you.
-这是真的吗? - 不是。
- Is it true? - No.
也许。我不知道。
Maybe. I don't know.
自从那次屠♥杀♥之后,我觉得我辜负了我的族人,
Ever since that slaughter, I feel like I've failed my people
因为我没有尽快把他们带过来。
for not bringing them through soon enough.
-不,那不是你的错。 -那就是我的错。
- No, that was not your fault. - It was my fault.
现在我不得不问我自己
Now I have to ask myself
如果我和你在一起是不是就是背弃了我的族人。
if I'm turning my back on my people for being with you.
Wren是黑血族的高阶女先知,而她和Janzo在一起了。
Wren is the Blackblood High Priestess, and she's with Janzo.
你觉得她背弃了她的族人吗?
Do you think she's turning her back on her people?
没有。
No.
我现在不能这么做。
I can't do this now.
- Talon!你要去哪? -我需要点新鲜空气。
- Where are you going? Talon! - I need some air.
我看你把衣服换回来了。
And I see you changed your clothes.
是啊。
Yes.
那是我穿过最不舒服的东西,
The most uncomfortable thing I've ever put on my body,
而且我还是不理解为什么人类要穿那些。
and I don't understand why humans wear those things.
这是什么?
What's this?
尝尝。
Taste it.
继续。
Go on.
野莓。
Wilderberry.
你还记得我们还生活在绿色世界时
Do you remember being sent to pick
会去捡回一桶又一桶这个吗?
bucketfuls when we were still in the green world?
我们把它们全吃了然后宣称它们已经被霜冻坏了。
We'd eat them all ourselves and claim the frost had gotten them.
还有每次我们手指上的
And the stains on our fingers
污渍都让我们暴露出来。
and lips used to give us away every time.
和我一起早上出去,我带你去看看它们长在哪。
Come with me in the morning and I'll show you where they grow.
Zed,你想我们回到像从前那样。
Zed, you want it to be like old times between us.
-那不可能的。 -为什么不可能?
- It can't be. - Why not?
每天我醒来时
Every day I wake with the
失去族人的痛苦就充塞我的胸膛。
loss of our people pressing down on my chest.
每天,当我关心被人类抚养的孤儿时,
Every day there's nothing to do but grieve
除了悲伤,我什么都做不了。
while I care for orphans being raised humans.
你想让我遗忘你没能
You want me to forgive you
足够快的把我们带到这来,但我怎么做得到?
for not bringing us here sooner, but how can I?
因为这不是他的错。
Because it wasn't his fault.
是我的。
It was mine.
Zed恳求,争辩。
Zed pleaded, argued.
他甚至试过强迫我
He even tried to force me
把剩下的黑血族带过来,
to bring the rest of the Blackbloods through,
而我拒绝了。
and I refused.
我不知道最后会变成这样,
I had no idea it would end the way that it did,
这将成为一直纠缠我的梦魇。
and I'll always be haunted by that.
但如果你需要一个人来责怪,那应该是我,而不是他。
But if you need someone to blame, it's me, not him.
你不需要这么做。
You didn't have to do that.
为什么不和她说?
Why haven't you told her?
因为我宁愿他们怪我而不是你。
'Cause I'd rather they blamed me than you,
如果你愿意来领导我们。
if you were going to lead us.
我没这么想。
I'm not.
你后来有没有想过我们看到的那些幻象?
Have you thought any more about the visions we had?
我一直在想这个,尤其是那个孩子。
I can't stop thinking about them. Especially that child.
你对他们想要杀他有什么看法?
Any idea why they would try and kill it?
不,我不知道这是什么意思
No, I don't know what any of it means
或者这意味着什么。
or if any of it means anything at all.
我唯一确定的是杀死一个婴儿对他们来说不算什么。
One thing I do know is killing babies is nothing to them.
杀死任何东西对他们来说都不算什么。
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表