剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
《前哨》前情提要:
Previously, on 'The Outpost'...
这就是为什么Dred要去庇护所。他去找那把钥匙。
That's why Dred came to the Sanctuary. He came for the key.
- 一位女仆。 - Naya?
- The chambermaid. - Naya?
我们要找到那把Drd从庇护所偷走的钥匙。
We need to get the key that Dred stole from the Sanctuary.
- 入侵已经开始了。 - 放开我!
- The invasion has already begun. - Let go of me!
我为侍奉你们而活!
We live to serve you!
Falista,不!
Falista, no!
- 我是3-1-3。 - 嗨。
- I am 3-1-3. - Hi.
我们做了什么?我的Naviaspore!
What have you done? My Naviaspore!
这就是钥匙。
That's the key.
你那有些属于我们的东西。
You have something that belongs to us.
待在这,Naya。
Stay back here, Naya.
等战斗开始后,你就逃跑。
When the fighting starts make a run for it.
他们不会去追你,他们想要的是我和这把钥匙。
They won't follow you. All they want is me and this key.
他们有四个。你需要我的帮助。
There's four of them. You need my help.
你帮不上忙。
There's nothing you can do.
等我吸引他们注意力,
When I have them distracted,
就带上这把钥匙会前哨。
take this key and get it back to the Outpost.
什么?我才不会放任你一个人死在四个神手里呢。
What? I'm not leaving you to die at the hands of those four gods.
他们不是什么神,我的Kinj使我免疫他们的力量。
They're not gods, and my kinj makes me immune to their powers.
而你没有,所以得离开这。
You don't have one, so stay out of it.
然后你能干掉他们四个?
And you can take all four of them?
我夏欢你的乐观。
I like your optimism.
这场战斗你打不赢的。
This is not a fight you can win.
看来你还不了解我。
You mustn't know me very well.
投降,然后交出Skevikor的钥匙。
Surrender yourselves and the Skevikor key.
我拒绝。
No.
忘掉钥匙。快回前哨去!
Forget the key. Get back to the Outpost!
没有钥匙我不会离开的。
I'm not leaving without that key.
带上Luna离开这!
Get Luna out of here!
Luna!Luna!你能听到我说话吗?
Luna! Luna! Can you hear me?
不要杀她!
Do not kill her!
Aster必须最后苏醒。
Aster must be awakened last.
快来。
Come on.
- Naya?- 我觉得你也许需要些帮助。
- Naya? - I thought you might need some help.
把她带去安全的地方!快走。
Get her to safety! Go on.
我会把她带去前哨。
I'll take her to the Outpost.
把钥匙带给Janzo然后毁掉它!
Get that key to Janzo and destroy it!
- 我不会就这样留下你! -他们还不会杀我。
- I won't leave you like this! - They won't kill me.
快走!
Go!
前哨 S04E08
做好了。
There you go.
你这样真是乱来,知道吗?会失血过多。
You've made a real mess of this, you know? Lost a lot of blood.
他看起来并没有显得更糟。
He doesn't seem any worse for wear.
我需要我的Naviaspore。没有它我什么都不是。
I need my Naviaspore. Without it I am nothing.
这个Naviaspore,就是书里说的那样还是什么隐喻?
This Naviaspore, is it something literal or more figurative?
你瞧,我们人类,我们有些我们叫做灵魂的东西,
You see, we humans, we have something that we call a soul,
但我并不确定它是否真的存在。
but I'm not really sure it exists.
不管怎么说,不在肉体上。
Not physically, anyway.
那真的存在。
It is real.
我感到我内心的静默。
I feel the silence inside me.
- 那时你能接触的东西吗? - 不。
- Is it something you can touch? - No.
那时主人们的意志。
It is the will of the Masters.
主人们的意志?
Will of the Masters?
Wren,能请你递给我针线吗?
Wren, will you please pass me a needle and thread?
他流着黑血。只要包扎好。他就会痊愈。
He has black blood. Just bandage him. He'll heal.
你怎么能确定?他流着黑血,但他不是一个黑血族。
How can you be so sure? He has black blood. He's not a Blackblood.
我的伤口会自愈不需要治疗。
My wounds disappear without aid.
嗯,我们这不是很幸运吗?
Well, aren't we the lucky ones?
Tobin!
Tobin!
- 毁掉这个。 -这是什么?
- Destroy this. - What is it?
这是Skevikor的钥匙。我要回去...
It's the key to the Skevikor. I need to go back and--
- 不不不不不不。 - 他是他们中的一员!
- No, no, no, no, no. - He's one of them!
- Tobin!Tobin!他并不危险! - 见鬼的不危险!
- Tobin! Tobin! He's not dangerous! - Like hell he's not!
他不是那些生物或者怪物的一员,
He's not one of those creatures or monsters,
不管你想叫他们什么。
whatever you want to call them.
我只知道有四个这样的东西想要杀我。
I just had four of these things try to kill me.
我不会让这一个伤害你们任何人的。
I'm not letting this one kill any of you.
他不会的,他不会的。这都在我们控制下。
He won't. He won't. We have it under control.
- Talon。Talon!- Talon?
- Talon. Talon. - Talon?
-我得会去救Talon。 - 到底发生了什么?
- I have to go back and get Talon. - What's going on?
他的同类正试图杀掉她,这就是为什么我和你说
His kind are trying to kill her, which is why I'm telling you
趁你还有机会先杀了他,
to kill him while you still have the chance,
并且毁掉那钥匙。
and destroy that key.
- 你还好吗? -没事的,没事的。
- Are you all right? - It's all right. It's all right.
别担心。我们不想杀你。
Don't worry. We have no intention of killing you.
是这样吗?
Do we?
当然不会。
Of course not.
我们也许需要他的帮助来弄明白这把钥匙。
We might need his help understanding this key.
Talon!
Talon!
Talon!
Talon!
Nedra?
Nedra?
Zed。你走你的。
Zed. Just keep walking.
你不该看到这个。
You weren't supposed to see this.
你这是在搞什么?
What are you up to?
我没想干什么。
I'm not up to anything.
那你为什么穿着人类的衣服?你讨厌人类。
Then why are you dressed in human clothing? You hate humans.
你在计划着什么渗透行动?
Are you planning some sort of infiltration?
我有时真搞不懂你,Zed。
I don't understand you sometimes, Zed.
你坚持说我没有选择除了生活在人类之中,
You insist that I have no choice but to live among the humans,
- 但当我决定试试看... - 就靠穿成这样?
- but when I decide to try it out-- - By dressing as one?
- 这就是你尝试的方式? -没错。
- That's how you try it out? - Yes.
好吧,我承认。
All right, I admit it.
我出于好奇想试试,从这些奇装异服里的挑了一种。
I wanted to try one of these contraptions out of curiosity.
它看起来又重又不舒服。
It looks so heavy and uncomfortable.
无法理解为什么人类要穿它们。
Couldn't understand why humans wear them.
- 所以?-还是不能理解。
- And? - Still don't understand.
穿着这个肯定没法打斗。
Certainly couldn't fight while wearing it.
我是不是看起来和我自己感觉的一样可笑?
Do I look as ridiculous as I feel?
老实说?是的。
Honestly? Yes.
那你为什么这样看着我,Zed?
Then why are you staring at me like that, Zed?
我没有。
I'm not.
我想我有吧。
I suppose I am.
瞧,我们从小就认识了。
Look, we've known each other our whole lives.
我们小时候一起玩战士游戏。
We played warrior as kids.
长大点一起为了成为战士而训练。
Trained together to be warriors as older kids.
之后作为战士并肩作战,然而...
Served as warriors side by side ever since, and--
- 现在你才像个... -女人?
- Now you're just this-- - Woman?
你从没想过我是个女人是吗,Zed?
You've never thought of me as a woman, have you, Zed?
是的,我的确没有。
No, I certainly have not.
那时因为你从来没有花时间
That's because you don't take the time
去看看你身边的事物。
to see the things around you.
你这是什么意思?我当然会看我身边的东西。
What's that supposed to mean? I see things around me.
嗯,你就没好好看过我除了作为一个战士。
Well, you never saw me as anything but a fighter.
那时因为你从未向我展现
That's because you never wanted me
你除了斗士的其他一面。
to see you as anything other than a fighter.
这到底是从哪来的?
Where is this suddenly coming from anyway?
这就是我们为了充实我们种族所要做的?
Is it this whole we need to repopulate our species thing?
- 所以这就是你想要... -不是。
- Because if that's what you-- - Don't.
别往哪方面想。
Don't even think about going there.
我还不能原谅你抛弃我们的人♥民♥,
I can never forgive you for abandoning our people,
更别说去想那方面了。
much less think of that.
所以?你想要我♥干♥什么?
So? What do you want from me?
我想说的是你最好
All I'm saying is that you would be well advised
对你周围的事物多展现一点好奇心。
to show a little curiosity about the things around you.
就像Wren那样,就像我这样。
Like Wren does. Like I'm doing.
还有我穿成这样还是能干翻你。
And I can still kick your ass.
- 所以Tobin给了你这个? -没错。
- And Tobin gave this to you? - Yes.
- 他说我们应该毁掉它。 - 但我们不认为
- He said we should destroy it. - But we're not convinced
这是最好的方案。
that's the best course of action.
为什么不是?我是说,那些神让Falista去打开Skevikor,
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表