剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
Garret: Previously on
"The Outpost"...
你们都认识作为女王的Rosmund,
You all knew her as Queen Rosmund,
但她是我最好的朋友。
but she was my best friend.
我是王位的合法继承人。
I'm the rightful heir to the throne.
( shouting )
她会杀了他们的。
She's killing them.
我们绝不能让Falista坐上王位。
There is no way that we are letting Falista sit on that throne.
你是唯一能获得人♥民♥支持的人。
The only one with the support of the people is you.
你是谁?
- Who are you?
你谋害了我妹妹。
- You murdered my sister.
拖曳者。
The Dragman.
我看见你了,背叛者。
I see you, betrayer.
你谁什么人?
- Who are you?
一个能帮助你的人。
- Someone who can help you.
你能唤醒他就像以前做的那样?
You can bring him back to life like you did before?
Tobin,怎么可能?
Tobin. How?
Falista女王万岁!
All hail Queen Falista!
Falista女王万岁!
All hail Queen Falista.
你怎么能站在他们那边?
How could you side with them?
我才没站在他们那边。
I have not sided with them.
他们折磨并杀害了女王的家人,Tobin的家人,以及数千其他人。他们是纯粹的邪恶。
They tortured and killed the queen's family,
他们折磨并杀害了女王的家人,Tobin的家人,以及数千其他人。他们是纯粹的邪恶。
Tobin's family, and thousands others. They are pure evil.
我知道我在干什么。
I know what I'm doing.
然后他们用某种方法控制了你。
Then they have you under some sort of control.
别犯傻,Garret!
Garret, don't be a fool!
Falista, 停下。
Falista, stop.
你会杀了他的。
You're killing him.
你认同我作你的女王吗?
Do you accept me as your queen?
我从未想要这个位置。
I never wanted it anyway.
逮捕他!
Arrest him!
Falista女王和Tobin国王万岁!
Hail Queen Falista and King Tobin!
群:Falista女王和Tobin国王万岁!
Crowd: Hail Queen Falista and King Tobin.
( theme music playing )
Spears显然对你的安全是个威胁。
Spears is an obvious danger to your safety.
他?他并没有试图杀死Falista.。他试图杀的是你。
Is he? He didn't try to kill Falista. He tried to kill you.
你对此事没有发言权。
You have no say in this matter.
有本事你敢再说一遍。
I beg your pardon.
Tobin是我的国王,他对此当然有发言权。
Tobin is my king. He has everything to say in this matter.
陛下,我们只是关心您的利益。
Your Majesty, we only have your best interest at heart.
Garret Spears会再次试图杀了我们,我们所有人,包括您。
Garret Spears will try to kill us again,
Garret Spears会再次试图杀了我们,我们所有人,包括您。
all of us, including you.
为您自己的安危他必须被处决。
He must be executed for your own safety.
并且以儆效尤。
And to make an example of him.
每个在Spears手下服过役的人都万分崇敬他。
Every man who's ever served under Commander Spears
每个在Spears手下服过役的人都万分崇敬他。
worships the ground he walks on.
你杀了Garret,他就会成为烈士,并且你将失去这些人的效忠。
You kill Garret, you make a martyr of him and lose their loyalty.
我赞同我丈夫的意见。
I value my husband's opinion.
Garret会活着,但会被暂时囚禁在我的监狱中。
Garret will remain alive but locked in my prison for now.
陛下,如果我们要共同执政...
Your Majesty, if we are to rule together--
共同?
Together?
让我们讲清楚。Falista 是女王。
Let's be clear. Falista is queen.
而我是你们的国王。你们毫无意义。
I am your king. You are nothing.
我们是‘三位一体’。
We are The Three.
我命令你让他收回他的刀。
Return his blade at once, I command you.
是的,陛下。
Yes, Your Majesty.
不要忘记,
Don't forget,
我能在你反应过来之前杀了你。
I can kill you before you know what's happened.
我们奉众神之命进行统治。
We rule at the behest of the gods.
Tobin是奉我之命。
And Tobin rules at my behest.
当然,陛下。
Of course, Your Majesty.
我们在这只是对您的统治提出建议,
We are here to advise you in your rule,
并且现在我有一个建议可以帮助您控制你的人♥民♥。
and I do have a suggestion to help you gain control of your people.
你那时到底是怎么想的?
What the hell were you thinking?
我只是想杀了哪个什么二或三位一体。
I was thinking about killing Two and Three.
所以你就是想当着众人的面杀了他们?
So you tried to kill them right then and there
所以你就是想当着众人的面杀了他们?
in front of everyone?
你这是何等的冲动和愚蠢。
What happened to not being so impulsive and stupid?
我可能只有那一次机会。
I may not have gotten another chance.
是啊,你连一次机会都没有。
Well, you didn't have a chance then.
瞧,你是个好战士,
Look, you're a good fighter,
但那时你被士兵包围,更别提他们的Kinj力量了。
but you were surrounded by soldiers,
但那时你被士兵包围,更别提他们的Kinj力量了。
not to mention the power of their kinjes.
没错。
You're right.
你说得对,对...对不起。
You're right, I'm-- I'm sorry.
并且,现在你被囚禁了,只要他们想他们随时可以杀了你。
And now you're locked up
并且,现在你被囚禁了,只要他们想他们随时可以杀了你。
where they can kill you whenever they want.
不,Tobin不会同意这样做的。
No, Tobin would never let that happen.
在他妻子的要求下Tobin才被那两人组复活,而他妻子才立他做国王。
Tobin was brought back from the dead by Two
在他妻子的要求下Tobin才被那两人组复活,而他妻子才立他做国王。
at the request of his wife who just made him king.
你觉得他会倒向谁?
Who do you think he has allegiance to?
Tobin是个好人。
- Tobin's a good man.
没错,他是。
- Yes, he is.
但现在他和Falista正在三位一体的影响之下。
But he and Falista are under the influence of The Three.
我不知道现在该怎么办了。
I don't know what to do now.
为了以备不测,你应该尽可能的集结忠诚于你的部队。
What you need to do is rally as many of my troops as you possibly can
为了以备不测,你应该尽可能的集结忠诚于你的部队。
to pledge loyalty to you in case things go bad.
Relman Aegisford士兵才刚刚看到Tobin从死亡中归来。
The Relman Aegisford soldiers
Relman Aegisford士兵才刚刚看到Tobin从死亡中归来。
just saw Tobin brought back from the dead.
即使是去送死,他们也会追随他的。
They'll follow him to the grave.
而圣约士兵忠于三位一体。
And the Covenant soldiers are loyal to The Three.
我们只有一些农名和二十来个剩下的前哨士兵。
We have a few farmers and twenty or so Outpost soldiers left.
那我们需要找些其他人加入我们。
Then we need to find someone else to join our cause.
没有其他人了。
There is no one left.
七Octor。
Octor Seven.
再来一把。
Deal another hand.
那是谁?
Who is that?
噢,我不知道。
Oh, don't know.
但她很善于Octor。
But she's good at Octor.
比Talon会玩,可能。
Better than Talon, maybe.
至少Talon不会出千。
- Except Talon doesn't cheat.
什么?
- What?
这是你最后一把了。
This will be your last round.
不,我才刚开始呢。
No, I'm just getting started.
没错,我们得找机会从这小妞那把钱赢回来。
Yeah, we need a chance to win our money back from the girlie.
首先,不准叫我小妞。
First of all, don't call me a girlie.
其次,你赢不了。
Second of all, you won't win.
好了,听着,
All right, that's it, you're done.
我不能容忍♥有人在我的酒馆里作弊,你明白我的意思没?
I don't tolerate cheating in my establishment, do you hear me?
好吧好吧,这是我最后一把了。
Fine. This will be my last hand.
搞什么鬼。
Hell it is.
这小妞得一直玩下去知道我赢回我的钱。
Girlie will keep playing till I win my money back.
我告诉过你,别叫我小妞。
I told you not to call me a girlie.
而且是店主不想让我继续玩的。
And the house won't let me play anymore.
为什么?因为你出千了?
Why, because you're cheating?
我可没这么说过。
I didn't say that.
不你说了,Janzo,就在吧台后边。
Well, yeah, you did, Janzo. You said it behind the bar.
Munt,给我闭嘴。
Munt, shut up.
把我的钱还我。
Give me my money.
我警告你,唔,把刀放下。
I must insist that you, um, hand over that blade please.
夜影酒吧不允许刀出鞘,快点放下。
There's no open knives in the Nightshade. Come on.
直到她付清为止。
- Not till she pays up.
把刀放下。
- Put the knife down.
你听到这位先生说的了。
You heard what the man said.
不许用刀。
No blades.
那你打算怎么办呢,小妞?
And what are you going to do about it, girlie?
我告诉过你,不许叫我小妞。
I told you not to call me a girlie.
谢谢。
Thank you.
额,谢谢。
Uh, thanks.
Munt?
Munt?
根据最高秩序的律法,这是非法集♥会♥。
This is an unlawful gathering
根据最高秩序的律法,这是非法集♥会♥。
under the laws of the Prime Order.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表