剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
Previously, on
"The Outpost"...
我是Yavalla, 黑血族的女先知
I am Yavalla, prophetess of the Blackbloods.
你的Kinj干了什么?
What does your Kinj do?
我们必须向他们展现‘联合’的力量。
We must show them the power of the United.
她可以控制它。
She can control it.
那是一只黑Kinj.
There's a black Kinj.
也许是唯一能杀死Yavalla的武器。
Maybe the only weapon that will kill Yavalla.
- 它在哪? -我老爸那。
- And where is it? - My father.
-TeraKinj
- The TeraKinj.
- 用自杀攻击杀掉Yavalla
- Kill Yavalla in a suicide attack.
这就是你的计划?
- That's your plan?
差不多就是这样。
- Something like that.
Gwynn, 你会死的!
Gwynn, you'll die!
他们视你为新的领袖。
- They see you as their new leader.
他们释放了神。
- They released the gods.
你们都认识作为Rosmund女王的她,
You all knew her as Queen Rosmund,
但我从未这么称呼她,
but I never called her that.
对我来说,她只是Gwynn...
To me, she never stopped being Gwynn...
...为了一个被放逐者而冒生命危险,
...who risked her life for an outcast
即使那对她毫无助益。
that had nothing to offer her.
她是我遇到过最好的Octor玩家。
She was the best Octor player I ever sat across from.
她也是我最好的朋友。
And she was my best friend.
我们应该...
And we should all be...
我们要...
and we sh...
Rosmund 不仅仅是我们的女王,
Rosmund was not just our queen.
她为从暴♥政♥中拯救'王国'付出了一切。
She sacrificed everything
她为从暴♥政♥中拯救'王国'付出了一切。
to save the Realm from tyranny.
她为了'王国’而死。
She died for the Realm.
除了Rosmund,谁会为了哪些受苦的人挺身而出?
Without Rosmund, who will stand up for those who suffer?
谁会为了哪些受压♥迫♥的人着想?
For those who are oppressed?
谁会公平且尊重的对待'王国'中的每一个人?
Who will treat every subject of the Realm with dignity
谁会公平且尊重的对待'王国'中的每一个人?
and fairness?
谁能将人类和黑血族联合在同一面旗帜之下
Who will unite humans and Blackbloods under one banner...
并且开创一个和平繁荣的新纪♥元♥?
...and usher in a new era of peace and prosperity?
我不是女王。
I'm not a queen.
Talon.
Talon.
Theme music playing...
*OUTPOST*
Season 04 Episode 01
Episode Title: "Someone Has to Rule"
Aired on: July 15, 2021.
Talon?
Talon?
我不能领导这些人, Garret。
- I can't lead these people, Garret.
他们选择了你,Talon.
- They've chosen you, Talon.
他们需要一个人来领导他们,他们刚刚失去了他的女王。
They need someone to follow. They've lost their queen.
不。
Don't.
你知道的,我也爱她。
I loved her too, you know.
所以我们都要做她想让我们做的事。
Which is why we both need to do what she would want us to do.
好吧,这正是问题所在,
Well, that's exactly the problem.
我不知道她想让我们做什么。
I have no idea what she would want us to do.
我没有接受过她的教育,没有她的同情心。
I don't have her education, her compassion.
我对金钱,法律,律令一无所知。
I don't know about matters of money, of law and order.
你会学习这些的。
You would learn.
并且你会有个顾问,我将尽力提供帮助。
And you'll have advisors. I'll help whenever possible.
但...人♥民♥需要一个领袖,Talon.
But... the people need a leader, Talon.
无论你是否喜欢,他们希望这个人是你。
And like it or not, they want that person to be you.
他们选了错误的人。
Then they want the wrong person.
Tobin, 你凉了 (我去,这句怎么翻才好)
Tobin, you're so cold.
Falista of Relman
Falista of Relman.
你是谁?
- Who are you?
能帮你的人。
- Someone who can help you.
我是第一回时将你的丈夫从死亡中复活的人(第三季还没看,是有这个剧情吗?)
I'm the one who resurrected your husband from death
the first time.
让我们单独待会儿。
Leave us.
你能像之前那样复活他?
And you can bring him back to life like you did before?
我可以,但...万事皆有代价。
I can, but everything... has a price.
我可以付钱。
I have money.
我很财富。
Riches.
我会给你一切。
I'll give you everything.
这将需要20个人的生命。
It will require the lives of 20 men.
20个人?
20 men?
Tobin领主已经死了有些时日。
Lord Tobin has been dead for some time.
这需要更大的献祭。
It requires a greater sacrifice.
你当然会有20个愿意为他舍弃生命的人。
Surely you have 20 men who would lay down their lives for him.
但是他... 肯定还有其他办法。
But he's... There must be another way.
亲爱的,万物皆有代价。
Everything has a cost, my dear.
Tobin不会同意这样的事的。
Tobin would never agree to such a thing.
也许吧。
Perhaps.
但是他无法决定,
But he is in no position to decide.
这将是你的选择。
It must be your decision.
我不能...
I can't.
我不能这么做。
I can't do it.
你不具备成为我们一员的条件。
You don't have what it takes to be one of us.
你们的一员?
One of you?
你有红色的Kinj,
You have the red Kinj,
但很显然你并不明白这意味着什么。
but clearly you don't comprehend what that means yet.
Talon在哪?
Where's Talon?
她现在不该一个人待着。
She shouldn't be alone right now.
和她说去。
Try telling her that.
如果她不想的话,我们不能强迫Talon去领导人♥民♥,Garret。
Can't force Talon to lead the people, Garret.
如果她不想的话,我们不能强迫Talon去领导人♥民♥,Garret。
Not if she doesn't want to.
你知道,不是只有你们的人失去了失去了挚爱。
You know, you people aren't the only ones
你知道,不是只有他们失去了失去了挚爱。
who have lost someone dear to them.
Falista,我们当然知道,
Falista, of course. We know that.
Tobin对我都很重要。
Tobin was important to all of us.
这就是我所困惑的,为什么你们还没有安排他的葬礼?
Which is why I'm confused
这就是我所困惑的,为什么你们还没有安排他的葬礼?
that you still haven't arranged his rites to be performed.
我们会尽快安排的。
We'll have his funeral as soon as possible.
根据Aegisford风俗这不适合与Gwynn的纪念仪式同时进行。(大概这个意思吧)
Aegisford customs weren't appropriate to do
根据Aegisford风俗这不适合与Gwynn的纪念仪式同时进行。(大概这个意思吧)
at the same time as Gwynn's memorial.
然后,对Talon来说,拒绝这王冠是对的。
And as for Talon,
然后,对Talon来说,拒绝这王冠是对的。
she was right to refuse the crown.
好吧,但总要有人来统治,否则'王国'将在人类和黑血族的争权夺利中陷入混乱。
Well, someone has to rule
好吧,但总要有人来统治,否则'王国'将在人类和黑血族的争权夺利中陷入混乱。
or the Realm will collapse into chaos
好吧,但总要有人来统治,否则'王国'将在人类和黑血族的争权夺利中陷入混乱。
with humans and Blackbloods fighting each other for power.
更不用提其他的派系了。
Not to mention all the factions in each.
也许吧,但坐上王位需要皇室血统...
Perhaps, but to wear the crown requires a royal bloodline.
然后最后一个皇室...已经死了。
And the last living royal... is gone.
事实上,并不是。
Actually, that's not true.
我有皇家血统(制♥造♥宣称--P社玩家特有幻视)
I am a royal.
也许并不像Rosmund那样是直系血脉,
Maybe not so directly as Rosmund,
但在我的血管里确实流淌着皇室之血。
but I most certainly have royal blood in my veins.
现在,Rosmund已经离开了我们,愿神保佑她
And now with Rosmund lost to us all,
现在,Rosmund已经离开了我们,愿神保佑她
may the gods be with her,
我是王位的合法继承人。
I'm the rightful heir to the throne.
我需要把这个和我那的年鉴档案进行交叉比对
I'll have to cross-reference this
我需要把这个和我那的年鉴档案进行交叉比对
with my copy of the archival almanac records.
如你所知,没有Tobin在我身边,我并不是真的想要这个该死的工作。
You know, I don't really want this horrible job without Tobin by my side.
但去证实我的说法吧,Brewer。
But do verify my claims, brewer.
就像你说的,必须有人去做这个,并且我也不是一个逃避责任的人。
Like you said, someone has to do it
就像你说的,必须有人去做这个,并且我也不是一个逃避责任的人。
and I'm not one to shirk when duty calls.
哦,代我向Talon问好。
Oh, and send my regards to Talon.
让她知道我是多么尊重她的正直。
Do let her know how much I respect her integrity.
我得开始确认这个了。
I have to get started on this.
你如果想就这么闯进来,为什么还要敲门?
Why bother knocking if you're just going to barge in anyway?
你还好吧?
- You all right?
我很好。
- I'm fine.
有什么急事?
What's so urgent?
Falista 宣称她有皇室血统。
Falista claims she has royal blood.
她有吗?
- Does she?
Janzo正在确认中。
- Janzo's looking into it.
但如果是真的,根据法律她将是合法的继承人。
But if it's true, she's the rightful heir according to law.
然后我们将侍奉一位新的女王。
Then you'll have a new queen to serve.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表