剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
exactly what was going on in that cellar.
我保证,我们没做什么违规的事情。
I promise, I was doing nothing naughty down there.
肃静。如果我需你解释,我会问的。
Silence. If I wanted an explanation, I'd ask for it.
-Wren?-Janzo。
- Wren? - Janzo.
我保证,她和我的非法营业无关。
She had nothing to do with my illegal enterprise, I promise.
她在这事里是否无辜和我没关系。
Her guilt or innocence in this matter doesn't concern me.
只是她豪无用处。
Just her usefulness.
-你这是什么意思? -我向她寻求帮助。
- What do you mean? - I asked for her help.
-但她拒绝了我。 -不,我没有拒绝你,陛下。
- Yet she refuses me. - No, I haven't refused you, Your Majesty.
我只是对你的问题一无所知。
I just simply do not know much about what you are asking.
肃静。
Silence.
Yavalla成功获得了白色的Kinj
Yavalla's successful quest for the white kinj
这使我相信黑血族的律法
has convinced me that the Blackbloods' law
的确是受众神的启迪。
is indeed inspired by the gods.
而看上去众神又开始与...
And it seems the gods are speaking again...
我们这些拥有Kinj的人对话了。
to those of us who bear a kinj.
我很荣幸的获得了一项我还不知道
I have been honored with a task I need to understand
怎么去完成的任务。
in able to complete it.
陛下,如果我能帮到你,我会的。
Your Majesty, if I could help you, I would.
-但我真的不知道你在说什么。 -哦,你会帮我的。
- But I do not know what you are asking. - Oh, you will help me.
作为奖励,只有在你的答案被证实是正确的情况下,
And as an incentive, Janzo will be spared the sentence of death
Janzo会被免于死刑。
only if your answers prove correct.
所以,我再问一次。
So, one more time.
"Skevikor"是什么意思?
What does the word "Skevikor" Mean?
我真不知道,陛下。
I don't know, Your Majesty.
等等,停下!停下!
Stop! Stop! Stop!
Falista, 我会去弄明白的!
Falista, I will figure it out!
我会弄明白的。我只是...需要更多的时间。
I will figure it out. Just...I need more time.
我就知道你会想明白的。
I knew you'd see reason.
把他带去监牢。
Take him to the prison.
陛下,如果我要找到
Your Majesty, I need Janzo
你寻求的答案,我需要Janzo的帮助。
if I'm to figure out the answers that you want.
-他可不是黑血族。 -他不是,但他是一名
- He's not a Blackblood. - No, but he is a scholar
比我学习这个世界Yindrian著作
who has been studying the Yindrian writings
更久的学者。
of this world much longer than I have.
如果有他在我这边,我们能更快并且找到更完整的
Your answers will come sooner and much more complete
你所需要的答案。
if I have him at my side.
非常好。
Very well then.
但如果你不能给我满意的答案,他将会被处死。
But he will be executed if you don't give me my answers.
- 你们只有两天时间。 -谢谢你,陛下。
- You have two days. - Thank you, Your Majesty.
你还没告诉我在下水道里发生了什么。
You never told me what happened in the sewers.
你知道的。Garret抓住了我。
You know what happened. Garret caught me.
不,我的意思是,是什么使得你如此震惊?
No, I mean, why were you so shaken from it?
-这和你有什么关系?-你不是一定要告诉我。
- What's it to you? - You don't have to tell me.
我和你说过,我逃出庇护所的时候只有十岁。
I told you I ran away from the sanctuary when I was ten.
那不是故事的全部。
That's not the whole story.
我的确不喜欢在训练时
It's true I didn't like being outdone
被我妹妹超越,
in our training by my little sister,
但我永远不会离开Ilyin。
but I never would have left Ilyin.
甚至在僧侣的照看下。
Not even in the care of the monks.
一天晚上,我们被尖叫声吵醒,
We woke one night to screams,
黑烟涌入了我们的房♥间。
black smoke pouring into our rooms.
圣约军的士兵正在屠♥杀♥僧侣和长老,
Covenant soldiers were slaughtering the monks and elders,
他们的尸体被堆在走廊里。
piling their bodies in the hallways.
指挥他们的是一个冷酷的人,
They were commanded by a solemn man,
他的头发和袍子一样白。
hair as white as his robes.
Everit Dred。
Everit Dred.
他正在找下一个拖曳者,所以我们躲藏起来了。
He was looking for the next Dragman, so we hid.
把自己埋在尸体堆下装死。
Buried ourselves under the corpses to play dead.
但Ilyin不愿静静地躺着,
But Ilyin wouldn't lie still,
他们找到了她。
and they found her.
他们带走了她当我被埋在死人堆下
Took her away while I was frozen with fear
吓的动弹不得的时候。
under the weight of all those dead people.
那些在下水道里的尸体使我想起了那一夜的遭遇。
All those corpses in the sewer took you back to that night.
对不起,Luna。
I'm sorry, Luna.
那时起,我开始直到这个世界上
That's when I decided that nothing in the world
没有什么能保护我,除了我自己。
was going to protect me but me.
我不需要其他人。
I don't need anyone.
听着,我知道失去所有你所爱之人的感觉。
Look, I know how it feels to lose everyone you've ever loved.
当我第一次到前哨的时候,
When I first came to the Outpost,
对我来说唯一重要的事情就是复仇。
the only thing that mattered to me was vengeance.
-你报仇了吗? -一部分。
- Did you get it? - Some.
但更重要的是,我找到了新的家人,
But more importantly, I found a new family.
朋友,导师...
Friends, mentors...
爱人。
lovers.
听着,我是想告诉你,如果你把自己封闭在痛苦中,
Look, I'm here to tell you if you close yourself off to pain,
你会把自己与所有人隔绝。
you close yourself off to everything.
那是个什么东西?
What in the name of gods is that thing?
那是Lu-Qiri。
It's a Lu-Qiri.
那个是Vikka。他是我的。
That's Vikka. He's mine.
你真走运。
Lucky you.
那是‘二’。
There's Two.
Vikka跟着‘二’干什么?
What is Vikka doing with Two?
而且她要去哪?
And where's she going in there?
我更想知道谁在那个地方?
Better question might be who is in there?
她想去见众神,记得吗?
She was going to see the gods, remember?
别再觉得他是你的了。
Don't think he's yours anymore.
你在这外边放风。
Keep watch out here.
等着那东西回来?不,谢谢。
And wait for that thing to come back? No thanks.
我会自己找机会的。
I'll take my chances with Two.
真的很对不起。这全是我的错。
I'm really sorry. This is all my fault.
我不该开始这些违法的勾当的。
I should have never started this illegal enterprise.
你的出发点是对的,Janzo。
Your heart was in the right place, Janzo.
不,我让你和我,还有我们的孩子受到了危险,
No. I put you and I in danger, and our baby,
而且我们现在受一个相信
and now we're at the mercy of a crazy madwoman
神在对她说话的疯女人摆布。
who thinks gods are speaking to her.
"Skevikor."这个词存在的可能性有多大?
"Skevikor." What are the odds that such a word even exists?
我是说,如果我没听过这个词,
I mean, if I've never heard of it,
你也不知道这个词的话。
you've certainly not heard of it.
-我知道这个词,Janzo。 -什么?
- I know the word, Janzo. - What?
Skevikor.
Skevikor.
我骗了她,我知道这个词。
I lied to her. I know it.
它意味着世界末日。
It means the end of the world.
对不起,Falista。
Sorry, Falista.
那个女孩跑了。
The girl escaped.
她又逃出去了?
She escaped again?
这怎么可能?
How is that even possible?
显然这发生在换班期间。
Apparently it happened during the shift change.
很好,这证实了我的怀疑。
Well, this just confirms my suspicions.
她的同谋众多而且很有实力。
Her co-conspirators are many and powerful.
你必须找出并杀了他们所有人,
You must find out who they are and kill them all,
你明白我的意思吗?
do you understand me?
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
-Janzo怎么样了? -他和黑血族女先知
- And what of Janzo? - He and the Blackblood Priestess
正在帮助我完成众神给我的任务。
are assisting me on a task the gods have given me.
Falista, 不管我们看到了什么,
Falista, regardless of what we've seen,
我们都还不清楚这些被成为‘神’的东西到底是什么。
we don't know the nature of these so-called gods.
不管它们的意愿是什么,
Whatever their will is,
我们怎么能知道这对我们有好处?
how can we trust that it's for our good?
因为祂们是我们的神,Tobin!
Because they are our gods, Tobin!
而且无论如何,
And as such,
我们会做祂们要求的任何事。
we will do whatever they ask of us.
我受众神之命来到这里。
I am here by the command of the gods.
Janya。
Janya.
我的身体很虚弱。
My body is weak.
需要加快它的恢复。
Its restoration needs hastening.
我很荣幸为您服务。
I am honored to serve you.
我的神啊,您实在是太美了。
My god, you are beautiful.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表