剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
就个人而言,我觉得她是个糟糕的女王,
Well, personally I think she'd be a terrible queen,
她甚至不确定她是否想担起这个责任。
and she's not even sure if she wants the job.
但如果她真的有皇室血统,那么王位将是她的选择。
But if she has royal blood, the crown is hers to choose.
除非你想先进行宣称。
Unless perhaps you wish to claim it first.
人♥民♥会支持你。
- Get the people behind you...
不,Garret。
- No, Garret.
Falista 会比我胜任女王的位子。
Falista will be a better queen than I ever could.
不,我不认同。
- No, I don't agree.
是我不想干。
- Well, I won't do it.
所以最好你能帮助Falista成功登基。
So the best thing you can do is help Falista make it work.
我看见你了,Tera。
I see you, Tera.
我听见你了,Vorta。
I hear you, Vorta.
只有我们回归了吗?
Are we the only ones returned?
暂时是。
For now.
但别担心,我的朋友。
But do not fear, my friend.
我们会找到其他人并且再次崛起。
We will find the others
我们会找到其他人并且再次崛起。
and we will all rise again.
只有我在这。
Nobody here except me.
很好,因为我们需要谈谈。
That's good 'cause we need to talk.
哦,‘我们需要谈谈’是开始对话最糟糕的方式,Zed。
Oh, saying "we need to talk," is literally the worst way to start a conversation, Zed.
那如果我想说Yavalla死了,
And what if I started it by saying now that Yavalla's dead,
你会是新的高阶女祭司吗?
you're the new High Priestess?
Wow,那就更糟了。
Wow, that is so much worse.
不,我不是。
No, I'm not.
黑血族需要一个英明的领袖。
Blackbloods need a wise leader.
一个他们能相信的人。
Someone they can trust.
一个可以引导他们的人。
Someone to guide them.
很好,你能胜任。
Fine. You do it.
我只是一名战士。
I'm just a warrior.
我无法提供精神指引或解梦,或者其他你母亲曾经做的事。
I can't offer spiritual guidance or interpret dreams
我无法提供精神指引或解梦,或者其他你母亲曾经做的事。
or do any of the things your mother used to do.
我们需要一名新的高阶女祭司。
We need a new High Priestess.
可我对那些一无所知。
I don't know anything about any of that.
对吧?那些仪式,宗教之类的,
Right? The rituals of law, the religion of it all.
我是一个科学女性,Zed,不是一个神秘学家。
I'm a woman of science, Zed. I'm not a mystic.
你是高阶女祭司的女儿。
You're the daughter of the last High Priestess.
这存在于你的血脉中。他们已经准备好与你对话。
It's in your blood. They're already talking about you.
他们只是在等你正视你自己。
They're just waiting for you to declare yourself.
是啊,那他们得等很久。
Well, they'll be waiting a long time
因为这不会发生。
- 'cause it's not going to happen.
对不起,Wren,
- I'm sorry, Wren,
但无论你喜欢与否,那都会发生。
but like it or not, it is going to happen.
你无法选择。这存在于你的血脉中。
You don't have a choice. It's in your blood.
我找到了一些以前的记录。
I found some old records.
我错过了什么?
- What did I miss?
Chemek没有意识到他又方块,所以很明显他觉得是在偷鸡。(后边这段有些内容不太清楚怎么翻,对他们玩的东西不明白)
- Chemek didn't realize he had quads,
Chemek没有意识到他又方块,所以很明显他觉得是在偷鸡。(后边这段有些内容不太清楚怎么翻,对他们玩的东西不明白)
so he thought he was bluffing, which is obvious,
所以我放弃因为Chemek是个白♥痴♥。
so I lost the hand because Chemek is an idiot.
或许只是你失去了你的特质。
Or maybe you're just losing your touch.
那敢不敢和我赌一把。
Bet against me and find out.
换一张。
- One.
两张。
- Two.
来点更刺♥激♥的怎么样?
How about we make this a little bit more interesting?
上回你找刺♥激♥,最后舔了Munt的靴子。
Last time you wanted to make it interesting,
上回你找刺♥激♥,最后舔了Munt的靴子。
you ended up licking Munt's boot.
没错,你这么干了。
That's right, you did.
那是...嗯,你做了。
It was... yeah, you did.
所以,告诉我,Zed,你想要什么样的刺♥激♥?
So tell me, Zed, how interesting do you want to make it?
好吧,如果我赢了,你得把所有留下的黑血族从门里带回来。
Well, if I win, then you have to bring back
好吧,如果我赢了,你得把所有留下的黑血族从门里带回来。
all the remaining Blackbloods through the portal.
别,Talon, 别答...
- No, Talon, don't...
如果我赢了?
- If I win,
如果你赢了,你可以要求我做任何我力所能及的事。
If you win, you can ask anything of me
如果你赢了,你可以要求我做任何我力所能及的事。
that's within my power to give.
无论何时。
Now or in the future.
你会后悔的。
Seems like something you're going to regret.
Talon, 不要。
Talon, don't.
双Octor
Double Octor.
对不起,Talon, 但是时候把黑血族带回来了。
Sorry, Talon, but it's time to bring the Blackbloods back through.
三Octor.
Triple Octor.
看来得等我完全准备好才能把他们带回来了。
Looks like I'll bring them through when I'm good and ready.
这就不能怪我了。
Can't blame me for trying.
那么现在的问题是,我要让你干什么?
Now the only question is
那么现在的问题是,我要让你干什么?
what do I want from you?
我得好好想想。
I think I'll ponder it for a while.
找点有吸引力的。
Think of something juicy.
把黑血族带回来那可不是能开玩笑的事情。
Bringing the Blackbloods through,
把黑血族带回来那可不是能开玩笑的事情。
that is not something to be trifled with.
我赢他了,不是吗?
I beat him, didn't I?
人类和他们愚蠢的皇室血脉。
Humans and their silly royal bloodlines.
如果我没搞错,你们黑血族和我们相似,以血统来提升地位。
If I'm not mistaken, you Blackbloods have similar bloodline ascensions
如果我没搞错,你们黑血族和我们相似,以血统来提升地位。
to positions of power as we do.
是的,没错。
Yes, exactly, we do.
所以我们都很愚蠢。
Stupidity just goes double for us.
我是说,你的血管里流着谁的血有什么特别的吗?
I mean, what's so special about whose blood runs in your veins?
说真的,你和过去的领导者有什么关系,能让你更胜任领导者吗?
Really, do what if you're related to a leader from the past?
说真的,你和过去的领导者有什么关系,能让你更胜任领导者吗?
How does that make her any more fit to be a leader?
我们是在说Falista,是吧?
We are talking about Falista, right?
当然。
- Of course.
好吧。
- Right.
一个稳定的继承体系能提供稳定性。
Well, having a clear system of succession provides stability.
谁都能知道这条线上的下一个是谁。
Everybody knows who's next in line.
每个父母都能把事物传给他们的孩子。
Every parent can pass things down on to their children.
我和Munt继承了龙葵 (不解???)
- Munt and I inherited the Nightshade.
哦,没错,
- Oh, yeah, sure.
你母亲留给你了她拥有的东西,她所创造的东西。
Your mother left you things that she owned, things she built.
但是Janzo,没人应该继承人♥民♥或者社会。
But, Janzo, come on, no one should ever inherit people or civilization.
没错,我不否认这点。
Well, that I do not disagree with,
这就是为何我们弄清楚这件事是如此重要。
which is why it's so important that we figure this out.
如果我们能证明Falista的宣称是假的,
If we can prove that Falista's claim is false,
再也没有皇室血统存在,也许我们能建立一个新的政♥府♥体系。
that there's no living bloodline,
再也没有皇室血统存在,也许我们能建立一个新的政♥府♥体系。
maybe we can create a new system of government.
这是多么有意义啊。
One that actually makes sense.
没错,这样我们就可以打破传统。
Yes, then we could break the tradition entirely.
然后他们就不得不寻找其他方法来决定谁做领导者。
Then they'd have to figure out another way to decide who'll be leader.
再问一次,我们是在说Falista, 对吧?
Again, we're talking about Falista, right?
没错,Falista。
Yes, Falista.
Wren? Wren,快看。
Wren? Wren, look.
Falista爸爸的叔叔的表弟...等等...
Isn't Falista's father's uncle's cousin... wait.
Falista爸爸的叔叔的表弟
Falista's father's uncle's cousin.
这和说Falista爷爷的表弟一样吗?
Isn't that the same as saying Falista's grandfather's cousin?
额,这得看情况,这叔叔是她父亲的父亲的兄弟或者她父亲的母亲的兄弟吗?
Well, that depends. Is the uncle her father's father's brother
额,这得看情况,这叔叔是她父亲的父亲的兄弟或者她父亲的母亲的兄弟吗?
- or her father's mother's brother?
嗯......
- Hmm.
谁能想到家谱会像可会一样令人难以理解?
Who would have thought that genealogy would just be as mind-boggling as science?
有时候就是这样。
Sometimes moreso.
Wren?
- Wren?
嗯?
- Huh?
你的耳朵是尖的?
Your ears? Pointed tips?
哦,没错,我有尖耳朵。
Oh, yes. I have pointed ears.
很高兴你终于发现了。
I'm glad you finally noticed.
很抱歉这么跟你说,Janzo,但我不是人类。
I'm sorry to break it to you, Janzo, but I'm not actually a human.
耳朵尖端,现在是白色的,不像平时那样暗。
The pointed tips, they're white, not dark like they usually are.
什么?
- What?
有什么问题吗?
- Something wrong?
唔,不,没什么问题,嗯...也许确认下Falista的远亲,
Uh, no, nothing's wrong. Um, maybe check Falista's grand cousin,
不管怎么样,等我一下。
whatever it was. I'll just be a moment.
老天啊...
Gods.
哦,看来这应该是她父亲的父亲的兄弟
Oh, it seemed it must have been her father's father's brother
因为,好吧,她父亲的母亲是独女。
because, well, her father's mother was an only child.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表