剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
前哨 前情提要:
Previously on "The Outpost"...
Falista女王万岁!
All hail Queen Falista!
群:Falista女王万岁!
Crowd: All hail Queen Falista!
( grunting, screaming )
Falista,停下。
- Falista, stop.
逮捕他。
- Arrest him.
你要做爸爸了。
You're going to be a father.
哦哦哦哦...
Oh, oh, oh, oh.
Talon不喜欢这个女王,是不?
Talon doesn't like this new queen, huh?
现在我知道该怎么还欠Talon的债了。
Now I know how to pay my debt to Talon.
你为什么要放她走,Tobin?
- Why did you let her go, Tobin?
我这会回来时为了找你,Corven.
- I'm coming back for you this time, Corven.
你不是三位一体的一员。
- You are not one of The Three.
我是国王。
- I am the king.
这毫无意义。
Meaningless.
你的Kinj对我不起作用。
Your kinj won't work on me.
现在看来,我们是三位一体了。
It appears now that we are the Three.
如果我们要一起统治并服务于众神的旨意,那么你必须学会控制你刚得到的Kinj。
You must learn to control the kinj you just received
如果我们要一起统治并服务于众神的旨意,那么你必须学会控制你刚得到的Kinj。
if we are to rule together and serve the will of the gods.
我们?不存在的。只有我和女王能统治。
We? We are not ruling. The queen and I are ruling.
你只是提提意见。
You are advising.
当然,你们是国王和女王。
Of course. You are king and queen,
但我们是三位一体来行使这力量。
but we who possess the powers are The Three.
Tobin,想想看,当我收到生命威胁时,如果你有这种能力。
Tobin, just think if you had this ability when my life was being threatened.
那么刺客就不能逃脱了。
- The assassin couldn't have escaped.
没错。
- Exactly.
为了我来学习这力量吧。
- Learn to use it for me.
我会的,为了你。
- I will. For you.
好,我会教你的。
- Good. I will teach you.
不不不不不。
- No, no, no, no.
我才不要你监视我的一举一动。
I don't need you breathing down my neck watching my every move.
我会自己学习如何使用它的,一个人。
I will learn how to use it myself, alone.
那样会更快...
- It would be much faster...
一个人。
- Alone.
快来,Kinj,发动啊。
Come on, kinj, do it.
我们在找什么?
What are we looking at?
看起来很重要。
- Seems important.
Munt!
- Munt!
来啊。
Come on.
快起作用啊!
Just work!
额,我能比这跳的远。
Eh, I could jump further.
闭嘴,Munt。
Shut up, Munt.
如果‘三’能做到,那么我也能做到,ok?
If Three can do it, I can do it. Okay.
我放弃。
I give up.
哦,布兰贝里蜂蜜酒。
Oh, branberry mead.
如果能有点麦芽酒的话,这也许会更容易些。
This would be so much easier with a little ale in my head.
啊!
- Aah!
它起作用了!起作用了。
- It worked! It worked.
你是怎么做到的?
- How did you do that?
我也不知道。
- I have no idea.
我也不知道。
- I have no clue.
Tobin?
- Tobin?
我看见你了,Levare。来我这。
I see you, Levare. Come to me.
Tobin?
Tobin?
Tobin,你还好吧?
Tobin, you all right?
非常感谢你,Warlita,。
Warlita, thank you so much.
在这么多天的混乱之后,这的确能帮助我的头脑放松。
This is certainly helping to put my mind at ease
在这么多天的混乱之后,这的确能帮助我的头脑放松。
after the chaos of the last few days.
也许下一步Warlita能帮我洗澡。
Maybe Warlita can bathe me next.
不存在的。找你自己的侍从。
Absolutely not. Get your own attendant.
最好是不要那么有魅力的。
Preferably a less attractive one.
不管怎么说,我不知道我怎么做到的。
Anyway, I don't know how I did it.
我就这么穿过了房♥间,我甚至都不在尝试。
I just popped across the room. I wasn't even trying.
好吧,我是说,对这我不是专家,
Well, I mean, I'm no expert,
但在我有某种意愿时,我的看起来能很好的起作用,即使我没有费力尝试。
but mine seems to work best when I sort of will it to
但在我有某种意愿时,我的看起来能很好的起作用,即使我没有费力尝试。
without really trying too hard.
我实在是太笨手笨脚了。
My clumsy fingers are to blame.
请允许我为陛下去拿一盘新的食物。
Allow me to get Her Majesty a fresh plate of food.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
我看上去像好的样子吗?
Do I look all right to you?
你已经这么紧张好多天了。
You've been on edge for days.
你不能一直这样,Falista。
You can't keep doing this, Falista.
你觉得这能怪我吗?
Do you really blame me?
刺客还逍遥在外。
My assassin is still out there.
也许还有同谋。
Probably with accomplices.
我们都知道,食物和水也能被下毒。
For all we know, the food and drink could be poisoned.
如果我的臣民都拒绝我,那我怎么才能进行统治?
How am I supposed to rule if my subjects just reject my very existence?
你要向它们展示你是如何的充满关爱和智慧。
You show them the caring and intelligent person that you are.
展现给他们那个我所爱的女孩。
Show them the girl I fell in love with.
小嘴太甜了。
That's sweet.
快来我这,哦。
Now come here. Oh.
我这么...这么做对吗?
Am I... am I doing it right?
只要别淹死我就行,Munt。
Just try not to drown me, Munt.
Tobin,我不确定我是否合适干这份工作。
Tobin, I'm not sure I'm the right man for the job.
你是这哦你工作唯一的人选。
You're the only man for this job.
我?为什么是我?
Me? Why me?
因为我相信...
Because I trust...
作为我的贴身男仆,不止应该服侍我和为我洗澡。
And as my valet, not only way you bathe me and serve me.
还应该为我提供进言。
You can advise me.
你需要我的进言?
- You want my advice?
既然你没法给我来桶啤酒,那进言是必要的。
- And since you can't bring me a vat of ale,
既然你没法给我来桶麦芽酒,那进言是必要的。
that advice would have to do.
除非...你那有酒吗?
Unless... do you have any ale?
我还以为你戒酒了。
I thought you quit partaking of the drink.
我戒了,但我觉得这也许有助于我放松头脑,你懂得,帮我使用Kinj。
I did, but I thought maybe the ale might help
我戒了,但我觉得这也许有助于我放松头脑,你懂得,帮我使用Kinj。
loosen up my mind, you know? To help me use the kinj.
一些喝的是吧?
- Some drink?
是啊。
- Yeah.
来帮你...你知道我在说什么。
To help... you know what?
我会和店主说说。也许大概,我能整理出点货出来。
I'll talk to the owner. Maybe I can put together a few things.
这就是我雇你的另一个理由。
This is another reason why I hired you, Munt.
你真是很好处啊。
- You're well-connected.
是啊。
- Yeah.
好了,开始吧。
- Right, here we go.
现在来想想...
- And now, figure out...
怎么才能抓住那个试图杀掉Falista的刺客。
There it is. - ...how to track down
怎么才能抓住那个试图杀掉Falista的刺客。
the assassin who tried to kill Falista.
让她跑了是我的错。
- It is my fault she got away.
听上去你需要一次老式的调查。
- Sounds like what you need
听上去你需要一次老式的调查。
is an old-fashioned investigation.
我想只有一个人能帮上忙。
There's only one man I can think of who can help with that.
你猜你找我是要安排处决我了。
I assume you've summoned me here to schedule my execution.
恰恰相反。我们找你是要寻求你的帮助。
Quite the contrary. We have summoned you here to enlist your help.
只要你还和她混在一块,我就不可能帮你。
Well, as long as you're working with her,
只要你还和她混在一块,我就不可能帮你。
- that's not going to happen.
Garret,别闹,听下去。
- Garret, please. Listen.
我的生命收到了威胁。
My life was recently threatened.
Tobin提醒我你的家族有处理这类事件的悠久历史。
Tobin's reminded me that your family have a history
Tobin提醒我你的家族有处理这类事件的悠久历史。
of investigating these sorts of issues.
你想让我做城防官(大概是这类官职吧?就当是吧)
You want to make me Gate Marshal?
是的。
Yes.
宣誓效忠,我会给你自♥由♥来换取这个罪犯。
Swear your allegiance and I will grant you your freedom
宣誓效忠,我会给你自♥由♥来换取这个罪犯。
in exchange for finding this criminal.
你是否同意?
- Do you accept?
就像我和你丈夫解释过的那样,
- As I've already explained to your husband,
只要你还位列三位一体之一,我就不会宣誓效忠你。
I shall never swear allegiance to you
只要你还位列三位一体之一,我就不会宣誓效忠你。
so long as you align yourselves with The Three.
够了,把他带下去。
Enough. Take him away.
瞧,我就知道谁在下命令。
Oh. I see who's giving the orders.
让我来和他说。
Let me speak to him.
卫兵,给我们点时间。
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表