剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
喔,不。
Oh, no.
简泽!
Janzo!
泽德?
Zed?
喔,泽德。泽德?
Oh, Zed. Zed?
泽德,醒醒。
Zed, wake up.
发生了什么?奈德拉人呢?
What happened? Where is Nedra?
她死了。
She's gone.
奈德拉死了。我们失败了。
Nedra's gone. We failed.
帮我把他们抬到楼下。
Help me get them downstairs.
- 简泽。
- 蒙特。蒙特!
- Janzo.
- Munt. Munt!
赶紧杀了他。
Just kill him already.
谁在乎魔法幻象说了什么?
Who cares what some magic vision says?
- 这有什么区别?
- 区别可大了。
- What difference does it make?
- It makes all the difference.
好吧。抱歉。
Right. Sorry.
忘了你那肩上背负的王国的命运。
Forgot the fate of the Realm lies on your shoulders.
你觉得这是个玩笑?
You think this is a joke?
如果我选错了,他们会杀了所有人。
If I make the wrong choice, they could kill everyone.
有人说过你给自己太大压力了吗?
Anyone ever tell you you put too much pressure on yourself?
上一次我像这样做了一个决定,结果却是错的。
Last time I made a decision like this, it was the wrong one.
然后呢?世界毁灭了吗?
So what? Did the world come to an end?
- 差一点。
- 喔。
- Almost.
- Oh.
是我把雅瓦拉带到这儿的。
I was the one who brought Yavalla here.
你什么?
You what?
我打开了通往灰烬空间的入口
I opened the portal to the Plane of Ashes
我没有听从我的直觉,把她带了过来。
and brought her through against my better instinct.
我差点毁了一切,就因为一个愚蠢的选择。
I almost destroyed everything because of one foolish choice.
好吧,也许有点压力也是应该的。
All right, so maybe the pressure is warranted.
但杀了阿斯特就等于抹杀了我们找到答案的最后机会。
But killing Aster means erasing our last real chance for answers.
我意思是,他或许知道怎么除掉其他人。
I mean, he might know how to destroy the others.
那你要唤醒他?
So you want to wake him up?
唤醒他不就正中下怀了。
Waking him up is giving the other gods exactly what they want.
我就得放弃我的金了。
I would have to give up my kinj.
自从那天我妈把它给了我,
Since the day my mother gave it to me,
我从未离开过它。
I've never been apart from it.
你是说,当你带回雅瓦拉的时候,你没有听从你的直觉。
You said when you brought Yavalla back, it went against your gut.
是的。
Yeah.
那你现在的直觉是什么?
So what does your gut tell you now?
直觉告诉我应该唤醒他。
It's saying I should wake him up.
好吧,那就开始吧。
Well then, better get on with it.
你不打算和我争论了吗?
You're not going to argue with me?
我相信你的直觉。
I trust your gut.
( 喘气声 )
( gasping )
幸好你把蒙特带回来了。
It's good thing you brought Munt back when you did.
你救了他一命。
You might've just saved his life.
奈德拉牺牲后,这是我最起码能做的。
It was the least I could do after Nedra's sacrifice.
奈德拉是个勇敢的女人。
Nedra was a brave woman.
当她决定和你一起去,
She knew what she was getting into
她就知道她在干什么。
when she chose to go with you.
- 别自责。
- 怎么可能不自责。
- Don't blame yourself.
- It's hard not to.
你救了蒙特。
You saved Munt.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
- 沃利塔。
- 蒙特。
- Warlita.
- Munt.
沃利塔。
Warlita.
蒙特?
Munt?
蒙特,醒醒。
Munt, wake up.
- 醒醒。
- 喔。
- Wake up.
- Oh.
- 蒙特。
- 回到我们身边。
- Munt.
- Come back to us.
- 沃利塔。
- 回到我身边。
- Warlita.
- To me.
沃-- 沃利塔?小蒙特在哪里?
War-- Warlita? Where's Munty Jr.?
是时候和小简泽一起玩了。
It's time to play with Janzo Jr.
( 尖叫 )
( squeals )
我们不会让我们的孩子叫作小简泽的。
We're not calling our child Janzo Jr.
- 叫小简泽有什么不好?
- 有什么不好?
- What's wrong with Janzo Jr.?
- What's not?
- 他什么时候会醒?
- 他唯一需要做的
- When will he wake up?
- The only thing he needs
就是好好休息一下,把高烧退下来。
is to rest a little bit to fight off his fever.
好了,有请下一位病人。加勒特?
All right, next patient. Garret?
- 来吧。让我看看伤口。
- 我没事。
- Come on. Let me see to that wound.
- I'm fine.
得了吧。加勒特,别对着我翻白眼。
Come on. Don't roll your eyes at me, Garret.
可能会有内出血、肋骨断裂,或者其他什么的。
There might be internal bleeding or broken ribs or something.
- 好吧。
- 你的小脑袋
- All right.
- You might have further damage
- 可能会受到进一步的损伤。
- 好吧,好吧!
- to that tiny little brain of yours.
- All right, all right!
如果有可能对你的小脑袋造成进一步的损伤。
If it's even possible to have further damage to your tiny little brain.
我们赶紧做完了事吧。
Let's get this over with.
小心点。
Careful.
那么,他们其中一个来过前哨这?
So, one of them was here in the Outpost?
是的,那个带着托宾的金
Yes, the one that took Tobin's kinj
拥有闪现的能力。
with the ability to disappear.
嗯,就是她抓的奈德拉。
Well, she's the one that caught Nedra.
她一定很快就到了这里。
She must've arrived here shortly afterwards.
我们认为她是在3-1-3打开斯基维科时来的。
We believe she came when 3-1-3 opened the Skevikor.
- 等等,3-1-3干了什么?
- 说来话长。
- Wait, 3-1-3 did what?
- It's a long story.
嗯,结局是3-1-3从众神之一的手中救了我一命。
Yeah, and it ends with 3-1-3 saving me from one of the gods.
- 真的吗?
- 我就是跟你一样惊讶。
- Really?
- I was just as surprised as you are.
- 塔珑那边有消息吗?
- 还没有。
- Has there been any word from Talon?
- Nothing yet.
我知道她能管好她自己,但我还是担心她。
I know she can handle herself, but I'm worried about her.
泽德:你有理由担心。
Zed: And you should be.
当那些东西杀死奈德拉的时候,
When those things killed Nedra,
我看到紫色的金从她体内飞出
I saw the purple kinj fly out of her
飞回到格鲁所在的那个洞穴。
and return to the cave where Golu was.
我们把他烧成灰烬了,但我仍然不确定--
We burned him to an ash, but I'm still not sure--
如果简雅能用足够的生命力将他复活的话。
If he can be resurrected using enough of Janya's power.
他们现在已经唤醒了其中的六个,
They have awoken six of those things now,
也就是说只剩一个了。
which means there's just one left.
而且随着斯基维科的打开--
And with the Skevikor open--
意味着塔珑是我们最后的希望了。
That means Talon is our last hope.
的确。
Exactly.
蕾恩:原来你在这。
Wren: There you are.
你不会再试着伤害我们了,对吧?
You're not going to try to hurt us again, are you?
不会。
No.
你还有别的孩子需要你救出来吗?
Do you have any more children in there that you need to break out?
是的。还有一个跟你很像。
Yes. One like you.
跟我很像?是个黑血族?
Like me? A Blackblood?
- 不,跟你很像。
- 喔,女性。
- No, like you.
- Oh, a female.
等等。女儿?
Wait. A daughter?
你知道你可以信任我们。
You know you can trust us.
我们会尽我们所能救她的。
We'll do whatever we can to save her.
是的。
Yes.
握住。就像这样。
You shake it. Like this.
有时这是一种互相问候的方式,
Sometimes it's a way of greeting one another,
但有时这也表示理解和宽恕。
but it's also a sign of understanding and forgiveness.
好吧?我们相互理解,而且我们原谅你。
Right? We understand each other and we forgive you.
你知道吗?我想是时候
You know what? I think it's about time
给你换个称呼了,而不是叫你3-1-3.
we called you something other than 3-1-3.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表