剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
比希望更重要,塔珑。
than well-placed hope, Talon.
你面对他们六人的时候一定要记住这一点。
You must remember that when you face the Six.
当我们面对六人的时候。
When we face the Six.
是的。
Yes.
好了,上来吧。我们开始吧。起来!
All right, up you go. Here we go. Up!
你就在那里。一切都会好的。
There you are. Everything's going to be all right.
好吧?
All right?
我们得快点,蒙特。
We have to work faster, Munt.
一听到信♥号♥♥,所有人都要准备好。
Everyone has to be ready the moment we hear the signal.
哦,哦!正确的。
Ooh, oh! Right.
谢谢你的帮助,露娜。
Thanks for your help, Luna.
我们在另一边见。
I'll see you on the other side of this.
什么?你以为我要走了?
What? You think I'm leaving?
现在全看 Aster 的了。
Well, it's all up to Aster now.
如果不是因为我,你根本不会让他在你身边,对吧?
You wouldn't even have him around if it weren't for me, would you?
此时此刻,我们已经无能为力了。
There's nothing any of us can do at this point.
但你,加勒特和泽德还是会留下来。
And yet you, Garret, and Zed are all sticking around anyway.
看来詹佐和雷恩也是。
Janzo and Wren, too, by the looks of things.
我们只是要坚持到底。
We're just seeing it through to the end.
那我也是这么做的。
Then that's what I'm doing, too.
好吧。这是你的选择。
All right. It's your choice.
这里面没有钱,你知道吗?
There's no money in it, you know?
这就是它的英雄之处。
That's what makes it heroic.
没想到我面对的是一个英雄。
Didn't realize I was dealing with a hero.
现在你知道了。
Well, now you know.
——走吧!
- Let's go!
该死的。
Damn.
别让我们失望,简泽。
Don't let us down, Janzo.
你们这些笨蛋不知道什么时候该放弃。
You fools don't know when to give up.
你确定要这么做?我们每个人都分别打败了你。
You sure you wanna do this? We each bested you separately.
但我仍然站在这里。
And yet here I stand.
和这里。
And here.
和这里。
And here.
和这里。
And here.
我一如既往地坚强,因为我们的关系是无尽的更新,
I'm as strong as ever because ours is the way of endless renewal,
永生,而你们是为死亡而生。
of immortality, whereas your kind were born to die.
你可以做得更好。
You can do better than that.
我已经有了。
I already have.
警官!
Sergeant!
按铃!搬出去!
Ring the bell! Move out!
好吧,小伙子。走吧,芒特。
All right, lads. Off you go, Munt.
简泽,我留下来。
Janzo, I'm staying.
——什么?——什么?为什么?
- What? - What? Why?
面对那些杀死国王的恶棍。
To face them villains what killed the King.
你对此无能为力,芒特。
There's nothing you can do about that, Munt.
必须是他们自己人面对他们。
It has to be one of their own that faces them.
那你为什么要留下来?
Well, why are you staying?
我告诉过你,我有我的理由。走吧,走吧。
I told you, I have my reasons. Now go on, go.
我也有我的理由
I have my reasons, too,
来保护你的安全,拯救所有人。
to help keep you safe and to save everyone.
芒特,请跟我来。
Munt, please come with me.
-对不起,沃丽塔。-那我也留下
- I'm sorry, Warlita. - Then I'm staying, too.
沃丽塔,你把我照顾得真好。
Warlita, you took such good care of me.
现在这些孤儿和老人,
Now these orphans and these old people,
他们需要你帮他们。
they need you to do that for them.
但你可以帮我。
But you can help me do that.
我不擅长处理那些事。
I'm not good with that stuff.
我只是个大笨蛋。士兵们也一样。
I'm just a big lug. Same with them soldiers, too.
那些人,他们需要你的爱抚。
Those people, they need your sweet touch.
来吧。
Come on.
我会没事的。我保证。
I'll be all right. I promise.
-你最好是-是的。
- You better be. - Yeah.
你没事吧,大个子?
You all right there, big guy?
-刚刚发生了吗?-当然了。
- Did that just happen? - Mm, it sure did.
这是发生在我身上最好的事了。
That's the best thing that ever happened to me.
嗯。我知道这种感觉,兄弟。
Hmm. I know the feeling, brother.
好了,他们在路上了。
Janzo: All right, they're on their way.
我们现在能为他们做的只有希望。
All we can do for them now is hope.
-有加勒特和泽德的踪迹吗?-还没有,但是…
- Any sign of Garret and Zed? - Not yet, but...
我给我们留了一桶麦酒。有人感兴趣吗?
I saved a barrel of ale for us. Anyone interested?
机器人打开。
Crack it open.
你爷爷怎么样?
How's your grandpa doing?
他向我解释了他的计划。
He explained his plan to me.
Aster 在寻找另一个世界把六人送去。
Aster's searching for another world to send the Six to.
另一个世界吗?
Another world?
Aster 可以像我的 金 一样打开传送门,
Aster can open portals like my kinj did,
不仅仅是到灰烬之面去。
only not just to the Plane of Ashes.
他在寻找一个能让他们瞬间毙命的世界。
He's searching for a world that will kill them instantly.
等六人来了,我们就一个一个干掉他们
When the Six arrive, we'll pick them off one by one
把每个人踢出传送门。
kicking each one through the portal.
我终于有机会用我的剑了。
I'll finally get a chance to use my sword.
这对卡维来说意味着什么?
What does that mean for the Kahvi?
我不知道。
I don't know.
好吧。
All right.
——Janzo等。等待。-不,但我们得走了。
- Janzo, wait. Wait. - No, but we have to go.
我有个主意。
I have an idea.
-你们俩都没事。-我很好。
- You're both okay. - Oh, I'm fine.
我们看到山谷里的大篷车。
We saw the caravan in the valley.
我们也许还有机会。
We might just have a chance.
泽德,加勒特,很高兴你们回来了。
Zed, Garret, glad you're back.
詹佐和我要和斯基维科房♥间里的所有人开个会。
Janzo and I need a meeting with everyone in the Skevikor room.
-路上接阿斯特。-斯基维科房♥间?
- Pick up Aster on the way. - The Skevikor room?
我们想建议修改一下杀死六人的计划。
We'd like to suggest a modification to the plan for killing the Six.
- - - - - -来吧。——什么?
- Come on. - What?
正确的。谢谢大家的到来。
Right. Thank you all for being here.
埃斯特,我们知道你的时间很宝贵,但这件事很重要。Janzo吗?
Aster, we know your time is precious, but this important. Janzo?
——Janzo ?——正确的。
- Janzo? - Right.
据我们所知,
From what we understand,
一旦六人到达前哨基地,
once the Six arrive at the Outpost,
计划是让你们强迫他们通过埃斯特的传送门
the plan is for you all to force them through Aster's portal
一个接一个地死,对吧?
one by one into instant death, yes?
——是的,我希望。——正确的。
- Yes, hopefully. - Right.
嗯,我们想对那个计划稍加修改。
Well, we'd like to propose a slight variation to that plan.
-蕾恩?-是的,如你所见
- Wren? - Yes, as you can see,
有成千上万的卡维
there are thousands of Kahvi,
暴露在下面的房♥间里,没有被唤醒。
exposed, unawakened in the chamber below.
又和卡维有关?
This is about the Kahvi again?
阿斯特证实,即使没有复活,
Aster confirmed that if not revived,
所有的卡维都会死。
all the Kahvi will die.
两人都说:有几个已经死了。
Both: A few have died already.
所以我们建议你允许简雅
So we'd like to suggest that you allow Janya
-唤醒卡维…-你疯了吗?
- to wake the Kahvi... - Are you mad?
我已经告诉蕾恩了
As I've already told Wren,
其他人会唤醒他们成为奴隶
the others will wake them into slavery
由沃塔的金佬控制
controlled by Vorta's gold kinjes.
第一道命令的士兵
Soldiers whose first orders
会毁灭我们所有人。
would be the destruction of us all.
——Aster:是的。-听我们说完。
- Aster: Yes. - Hear us out.
Aster,你说过当七神来到斯基维科时,
Aster, you said that when the Seven come to the Skevikor,
简雅必须复活卡维
Janya would have to revive the Kahvi
在沃塔把 金 传给他之前。
before Vorta passes on the gold kinjes.
-对吗?——是的。
- Isn't that right? - Yes.
——是的。-所以,如果我们允许六人组
- Yes. - So, if we allow the Six
来到房♥间,詹雅唤醒了卡维…
to come down to the chamber, Janya revives that Kahvi...
当他们结束的时候,就是我们出击的时候,
And then just when they finish, that's when we strike,
迫使他们全部通过 Aster 的传送门。
forcing them all through Aster's portal.
在沃塔有机会奴役他们之前先下手为强。
Starting with Vorta before she has the chance to enslave them.
让他们七个人都下来
Allow all seven of them down here
中途打断他们?
and interrupt them halfway through?
-你疯了吗?-阿斯特,这可能吗?
- Have you lost your minds? - Aster, is this possible?
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表