剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
泽德:《前哨站》前情回顾…
Zed: Previously on "The Outpost"...
泽德:把你的手放在火里。
Zed: Put your hand in the fire.
好男孩。
Good boy.
马文:你必须拯救他们。
Marvyn: You must save them.
我们没有复活的手段
We don't have the means of reviving
哪怕多一个你的人,更别说成千上万了。
even one more of your people, let alone thousands.
如果不尽快唤醒他们,他们都会像这样死去。
If they aren't woken soon, they will all die like this.
-六人小队正在赶来的路上。-你有阿尔科拉刀吗?
- The Six are on their way here. - Are you in possession of the Ahl-Kora blades?
-阿尔科拉刀?-他们应该传承的
- The Ahl-Kora blades? - They was supposed to be passed
-代代相传。-我母亲的剑。
- from generation to generation. - My mother's blade.
阿斯特:只有这种武器才能使用
Aster: Only these weapons can be used
把我同类的灵魂分离成金(寄生体)形态。
to separate the souls of my kind into kinj form.
七人中的每个人身体上都不能行动
Each of the Seven are physically unable to act
违背了集体意志,
against the collective will of the group,
所以我让人类用艾尔科拉剑来让其他人安息。
so I had humans use the Ahl-Kora blades to put the others to rest.
那六个人一定是被你害死的。
The Six must be sent to their deaths by you.
你花了这么长时间寻找一个足以杀死六人的致命世界,
You spent this whole time searching for a world deadly enough to kill the Six,
现在我要亲自把他们送到那里去?
and now I'm going to have to be the one to actually send them there?
是的。
Yes.
-我想知道为什么-我已经告诉过你了。
- I want to know why. - I've already told you.
我不能跟其他六个人作对。
I can't act against the other six.
那你能不能至少试试?
Well, can you at least try?
难道你就没有足够的意志力去反抗他们吗?-这和意志力无关。
- Can you not pull together enough willpower to defy them? - It's not about willpower.
它关乎我们作为一个物种的身份。
It's about who we are as a species.
我们七个人都有联♥系♥。
We're all connected, all seven.
一心一意
One mind, one purpose--
通过消耗其他世界来繁殖。
to propagate by consuming other worlds.
-你背叛了你们物种集体的意愿?——是的。
- And you're betraying that purpose? - Yes.
我的背叛是结束这恶性循环的唯一方法。
My betrayal is the only way to end this cycle of destruction.
由于七主宰们的相互联♥系♥,
Because of the interconnectedness of the Seven,
我不能亲自去做。
I cannot be the one to physically do it.
这就是为什么你需要为即将到来的事情做好准备。
That is why you need to prepare for what is coming.
这一虚空空间。
The void.
一个你无法想象的黑暗和寒冷的地方。
A place more dark and cold than you can ever imagine.
停下。你的手会在你意识到之前就冻僵了。
Stop. Your hand would freeze before you even realized it.
-那为什么给我看?-你必须能够看到你头脑中的空间位置。
- Then why show me? - You have to be able to see the void in your mind.
(狂风呼啸)
( wind howling )
你得把他们送到那里去。
That's where you have to send them.
我该怎么做呢?
And how am I going to do that?
你才是那个有金(寄生体)的人。
You're the one with the kinj.
你得把它拿回去。
You'll have to take it back.
这意味着我必须——
That means I would have to--
用阿尔科拉之剑杀了我。
Kill me with the Ahl-Kora blade.
一定还有别的办法。
There has to be another way.
你能不能别像我对你那样递给我?
Can you not just pass it to me like I did to you?
你能自愿让出金(寄生体),因为它不属于你。
You were able to pass the kinj willingly because it didn't belong to you.
只有这样才能从我们体内夺走它
The only way to take it from one of us
就能把我们一起干掉。
is to put us down with the Ahl-Kora.
我不想杀你。
I don't want to kill you.
我很欣赏,
I appreciate that,
但别无他法,塔伦。
but there is no other way, Talon.
我们必须懂得放弃,为了更好
We have to give up something good for something better.
你会失去我,但你会拯救你的世界,你爱的人。
You will lose me, but you will save your world, everyone you love.
一命换众人。
One life for many.
告诉我该怎么做。
Tell me what to do.
(播放主题音乐)
( theme music playing )
我是说,这不是我们做过的最糟糕的计划,对吧?
I mean, well, it's not the worst plan we've ever pulled off, right?
我不太确定。
I'm not so sure.
六个主宰们一起吗?他们太强大。
All six of them together? They're too powerful.
我不知道我一个人能不能做到。
And I don't know if I can do it alone.
独自一人吗?
Alone?
你不是一个人。
You're not alone.
我会去的,泽德,詹佐和雷恩也会去。
I'll be there, and Zed and Janzo and Wren.
-我们会去的。——我知道。我很抱歉。
- We'll be there. - I know. I'm sorry.
我的意思是我是那个必须这么做的人
What I mean is that I'm the one who has to
用某种方法打开这冰冻虚空的入口。
somehow open this portal to this frozen void place.
-如果我做不到呢?-你能做到的。
- What if I can't do it? - You can do it.
我知道你能,我会不惜一切代价帮你度过难关。
I know you can, and I will do whatever it takes to help you through this.
-别这么说。-你说什么?
- Don't say that. - Say what?
你会不惜一切代价
That you'll do whatever it takes.
我失去了所有我爱的人。
I lost everyone I love.
现在,我们要结婚了。
Now, we are getting married.
我们都得挺过去,对吧?
We both have to survive this thing, right?
你可没那么容易脱身。
You're not getting out of it that easily.
这不是有趣的。
That's not funny.
在我们经历了这么多之后
After everything that we've survived,
这不是我们的末日。
this cannot be the end of us.
詹佐,你能快点吗?
Janzo, would you please hurry up?
这东西比看上去要重。
This thing is heavier than it looks.
(所有的呻♥吟♥声)
( all groaning )
无论如何,这个计划是不可接受的。
This plan's unacceptable anyway.
我们应该去拯救卡维。
We should be saving the Kahvi.
如果有什么需要准备的,
If there's any preparations to be made,
应该在下面,而不是上面。
it should be down there, not up here.
专心点,简佐!
Oh, please focus, Janzo!
你现在可以放手了。
You can let go now.
看到了吗?也没那么难吧?
See? It wasn't that bloody hard, was it?
——傻瓜。-干得好,詹佐。
- Idiot. - Well done, Janzo.
任,简佐,你们来了。我们什么时候能拯救卡维?
Wren, Janzo, there you are. When can we save the Kahvi?
马文,我们好像遇到了一些障碍。
Marvyn, um, we seem to have hit a bit of a roadblock with that.
障碍?这是什么意思?
Roadblock? What does that mean?
路障,当有人在道路上放置一辆手推车或障碍物
Roadblock, when someone puts a cart or a barrier across a roadway--
那并不重要。这是一种表达方式。
It's not important. It's a form of expression.
它的意思是当我们的计划受阻时。
It means when something's in our way in regards to a plan.
-是什么阻碍了我们?-有人看见埃斯特了吗?
- What is in our way? - Has anyone seen Aster?
是的,我们的路障就在墙上
Yes, our roadblock is up there on the wall
只是自言自语。
just mumbling to himself.
——一个路障吗?-阿斯特似乎一点也不关心卡维。
- A roadblock? - Aster doesn't seem to care in the least about the Kahvi.
他们是有生命、有呼吸、有智慧、有爱心的人。
They are living, breathing, intelligent, and caring people.
你看看他,塔伦。
I mean, just look at him, Talon.
他和阿斯特是同一种人,
He's practically the same species as Aster,
不是很接近吗。
if not pretty damn close.
埃斯特视他们为主宰们的士兵,
Aster sees them as soldiers to the Masters,
在他看来,这让他对我们所有人都构成了威胁。
which in his mind makes him a danger to all of us.
我对你没有威胁。
I'm not a danger to you.
但其余的卡维可能是。
But the rest of the Kahvi could be.
你可以像教我一样教他们。
You could teach them like you did me.
——嗯。-你伤了多少人
- Mm-hmm. - How many people did you hurt
或者在你学会之前差点被杀?
or almost kill before you learned?
我们不能在成千上万的人身上冒险。
We can't risk that happening with thousands of them.
詹佐:这可能不一样,塔伦。
Janzo: This could be different, Talon.
这次他们将学习
This time they'll be learning
从他们自己人那里,从马文那里
from one of their own, from Marvyn.
风险太大了。
It's too big of a risk.
我们可以向我们的人♥民♥派遣一支军队。
We could be unleashing an army onto all our people.
卡维就像人类和黑血一样。
The Kahvi are just as much people as humans and Blackbloods.
如果我们懦弱到让他们死,那为什么我们还值得被拯救?
If we are so cowardly as to let them die, then why are we worth saving?
你能感觉到他们来了吗?
Can you sense them coming?
是的。他们马上就到。
Yes. They'll be here soon.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
你怎么知道我能打开通往虚空的大门?
How do you know I'll be able to open the portal to the void?
金(寄生体)是我的一部分。它有我的回忆。
My kinj is part of me. It has my memories.
只要在脑海中想象一下,它就会浮现出来。
Just picture it in your mind and it should come to you.
-但如果没用呢?-必须的。
- But what if it doesn't work? - It has to.
你为什么不想救卡维?
Why don't you want to save the Kahvi?
他们和我们一样都是你的人。
They're just as much your people as we are.
因为没人知道
Because there's no telling
他们会对你的世界做什么。
what they might do to your world.
其他物种不也是这样吗?
Isn't that true for any other species?
他是一主宰者。
He is one of the Masters.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表