剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
- ( blows landing )
我们的阻止它们。
We have to stop them.
Xaba,不要!
Xaba, no!
Vikka,让他们走。
Vikka, let him go!
( man screaming )
最终,在多年之后我们重获联结。
Finally, we reconnect after all these years.
我失去了你,但我们很快就将重聚。
I've missed you, but we'll be together soon.
( roars )
Zed。
Zed.
Zed。
Zed.
很好,它们没有杀了我们。
- Well, they didn't kill us.
无法确定原因。
- Don't know why.
我们都没顾上他们。
We didn't hesitate with them.
也许它们对黑血族还有些忠诚。
Maybe they still have some loyalty left for Blackbloods.
雨水冲刷了留下的踪迹。
The rain washed away the prints.
现在我们没法追踪他们了。
Now we can't track them.
所以,到底发生了什么?
What happened, anyway?
你指的是什么?
What do you mean?
你正在控制Vikka,然后你就愣在了那。
You were controlling Vikka and then you just froze.
我看见了一个幻想,一张脸。
I had a vision. It was a face.
那不是人类或者黑血族。而且其他什么东西。
It wasn't human or Blackblood. It was something else.
它有角吗?
- Did it have horns?
有,再它头上,下巴和耳朵上部。
- Yeah, on its head
有,再它头上,下巴和耳朵上部。
and its chin, and high pointed ears.
但不是像我们这样的。
But they weren't like ours.
几天前我看见了同样的幻象,
I had the same vision a few days ago,
尽管它称我为‘叛徒’。
although whatever it was called me "the betrayer."
你怎么知道那是再和你说?
How do you know it was talking to you?
我不知道。
I don't.
只是这么觉得。
It just felt like it.
行吧,那你知道这是什么意思吗?
Well, what do you think it means?
我不知道。
- I don't know.
Wren也许会知道。
- Wren might know.
我们应该回去并和她谈谈这个情况。
We should head back and talk to her about it.
那Lu-Qiri该怎么办?
- What about the Lu-Qiri?
我们已经跟丢他们了。
- We've lost them now.
有感觉告诉我这个幻象也许比其他更为重要。
Something tells me this vision might be more important anyway.
怎么啦?
What?
我就只是担心你。
I'm just worried about you, that's all.
为什么?
- Why?
你的耳朵,Wren。
- Your ears, Wren.
它们变得更白了。
They're turning even more white.
Janzo,我告诉过你那没有什么可担心的。
Janzo, I told you it's nothing to worry about.
Wren。
Wren.
Wren,你在在瞒着我什么?
What are you trying to hide from me, Wren?
你在说什么啊?我才没有什么瞒着你呢。
What do you mean? I'm not trying to hide anything.
Zed告诉我的。
Zed told me.
那个混球告诉你了?
- That bastard told you?
嗯哼。
- Mm-hmm.
而且他说这是非常严重的情况,
And he said it was a very serious condition,
而我也可能被传染。
that I'll probably get it, too.
哦,他是在耍你的,Janzo。
Oh, he's messing with you, Janzo.
这不是什么严重的问题而且你也不会传染的。
It's not a serious condition and you can't catch it.
所以没什么好担心的,快上♥床♥来。
There's nothing to worry about. Come to bed.
如果没有什么可担心的,那你为什么是这样的反应?
If there's nothing to worry about,
如果没有什么可担心的,那你为什么是这样的反应?
then why did you just react like that?
叫Zed混球?你以为Zed告诉了我什么?
Calling Zed a bastard? What do you think Zed told me?
噢,我还不想告诉你的事。
Oh, I didn't want to tell you yet.
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
Janzo,黑血族女性的耳尖会变白...
Janzo, a Blackblood woman's ear tips turn white...
嗯?
- Hmm?
当她们怀孕的时候。
- ...when they're pregnant.
啊,我的天啊。
Oh, thank gods.
我还以为你会告诉我什么会死人的病,或是会让都死的东西。
I thought you were going to tell me some deadly disease
我还以为你会告诉我什么会死人的病,或是会让都死的东西。
or something where we'll all die.
怀孕?
- Pregnant?
嗯嗯。
- Mm-hmm.
所以你怀...嗯
You're pr-- mm.
我要做...
I'm going to be--
没错,你要做爸爸了。
Yes, you're going to be a father.
哦哦哦哦!
Oh, oh, oh, oh!
你。
You.
你被释放了。
You're free to go.
我吗?
I am?
保持清醒远离麻烦,孩子。
Stay sober and stay out of trouble, kid.
我不是孩子了。
I'm not a kid.
那你还想呆在这?
You want to stay in here?
我是孩子。(从心)
I am a kid.
只是个可怜无辜的孩子。
Just a poor innocent kid.
这样就好多了。
Better.
那现在就离开这吧。
Now get out of here.
你瞧,和他们说他们想听的。
See? Tell them what they want to hear.
谢谢你的帮助。
Thanks for your help.
现在我知道怎么还欠Talon的账了。
Now I know how to pay my debt to Talon.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
嘿!
Hey!
别干傻事。
Don't do anything stupid.
你举得它会是红血还是黑血?
Do you think it'll have black blood or red?
也许会是像红褐色勃艮第酒那样的混血。
Maybe an amalgamation like a maroon-burgundy.
我也不知道。
- I don't know.
因为这很重要,你知道的。
- 'Cause it matters, you know.
如果他是黑血,那意味着他会成长的更快。
If it's got black blood, well, that means it'll heal faster.
你觉得他会有尖耳朵吗?
Do you think it'll have spiky ears?
我就知道你没法接受这事。我就不该把告诉你。
I knew you couldn't handle this. I shouldn't have told you.
哦,我们打破了种族隔离,Wren。
Oh, we're breaking boundaries here, Wren.
我们创造了历史!我的宝...我们的宝贝...
We're making history! My ba-- our baby--
我们的孩子将会改变世界。
our baby is gonna change the world.
噢。
Oh.
你将成为史上最伟大的母亲。
You're going to be the greatest mother there ever was.
我从未真正有过父亲,所以走了许多弯路,
I've never really had a father, so steep learning curve,
但我保证我会试着成为我能做到的最好的父亲。
but promise I'm going to try to be the best father I can be.
所以你赞同这件事?
So you're all right with this then?
赞同?我简直欣喜若狂。
All right? I'm ecstatic.
我要做爸爸了。
I'm going to be a father.
我爱你,Janzo。
- I love you, Janzo.
我也爱你,Wren。
- I love you, too, Wren.
嘿,你觉得你的尖耳朵能给我们点提示...
Hey, do you think those pointy ears of yours,
嘿,你觉得你的尖耳朵能给我们点提示...
can they give us any indication--
你觉得会是男孩还是女孩?
do you think we'll have a boy or a girl?
我也不知道。
I don't know.
我们不得不等待答案。
We'll have to wait for that answer.
我想要个男孩。
I think I want a boy.
不不,还是要个女孩。
No. No, I want a girl.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
去告诉所有人Janzo要做父亲了!
To tell everyone Janzo's gonna be a daddy!
能不...
Can--
我们能先不要告诉其他人吗?
wan we not tell anyone for now?
什么?
- What?
先作为我们两人的秘密。
- Just to keep it to ourselves.
噢。
Oh.
你为我而感到羞耻。
- You're ashamed of me.
不。
- No.
不不不不不不不。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我只是不像让人们用异样的眼神看我。
I just don't want people treating me differently.
你明白吗?就像我是个易碎的蛋。
You know? Like I'm some kind of fragile egg.
好吧。感觉这会很难。
All right. It's going to be hard.
但如果你想的话,我连鬼都不会告诉的。
But if that's what you want, I won't tell a soul.
不过你要知道,我会像对待易碎的小鸡蛋那样对待你的。
Just so you know, I'll be treating you like a fragile little egg.
( shouts )
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
他来这是要暗♥杀♥我?
Was he here to assassinate me?
我想是的,而且应该是个女的。
I think so, and that was a she.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表