剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
- Yes, like that, Tobin.
众神想要这样。
The gods willed it.
相信我,就像我说的他们都是伪神。
Believe me when I tell you that they are false gods.
Falista,不要被那两个怪物的谎言诱惑。
Don't let those two monsters seduce you with their lies, Falista.
Tobin,’唯二‘或’三位一体‘从未宣称过他们自己是神。
Tobin, Two and Three do not claim to be gods themselves.
众神只是通过它们来显圣。
The gods just simply work through them.
他们的神并不存在在。
Their gods do not exist.
他们存在,我亲眼所见。
They do exist. I've seen them myself.
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我亲眼看见他们了。
I've seen them.
他们我与对话,因为我是‘三位一体’的一员。
They speak to me because I'm one of The Three.
我是女王,我也是‘一’。
I'm queen and I'm One.
两条不同Lu-Qiri踪迹。这是第五条了。
Two different Lu-Qiri tracks. That makes five.
这意味着它们才通过这。
That means they came through here fairly recently.
是的,它们还是沿着这个方向。
Well, they're still going in this direction.
( sighs )
你要知道,Tolon,我还没机会告诉你对Gwynn的事我很抱歉。
You know, Talon, I haven't had the chance
你要知道,Tolon,我还没机会告诉你对Gwynn的事我很抱歉。
to tell you how sorry I am about Gwynn.
我了解它们两人有多亲近。
I know how close you two were.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我想我还没见过比她更英勇的行为。
I don't think I've seen an act of bravery greater than what she did.
我只是希望为她完成这事。
I just wish I could've done it for her.
谢谢你帮我找到了我父亲。
And thank you for helping me find my father.
我知道你不觉得你能帮上Yavalla 的忙。
(我真的的找时间把第三季看了。意义不明ing)
I know you didn't believe you could help
我知道你不觉得你能帮上Yavalla 的忙。
(我真的的找时间把第三季看了。意义不明ing)
with the whole Yavalla thing.
老实说,我都不觉得他还活着。
Truth be told, I didn't even think he'd be alive.
一如既往搞错啊。
Wrong as always.
有件事我没搞错,那就是关于你。
One thing I've never been wrong about is you.
这是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
你似乎总是能站在正确的那方。
Just that you always seem to be on the right side of things.
你真是太棒了。
You're incredible.
你在调戏我?
Are you flirting with me?
我在试图说服你为何你应该成为‘王国’的领导者。
I'm trying to convince you why you should be leader of the Realm.
现在说这个太迟了。
- It's too late for that.
太不算太晚,Talon。
- It's never too late, Talon.
Falista 已经坐上了王位。
Falista is on the throne.
暂时的,如果你决定改变这情况,黑血族会支持你。
For now, but if you decided to change that,
暂时的,如果你决定改变这情况,黑血族会支持你。
Blackbloods would back you.
你所要做的就是带他们过来。
All you'd need to do is just bring them through.
所以,这就是问题所在了。
So that's what this is about.
上回我把黑血族族带过来的时候,它们监禁并折磨了我的朋友。
Last time I brought the Blackbloods through,
上回我把黑血族族带过来的时候,它们监禁并折磨了我的朋友。
they tortured and imprisoned my friends.
那都是因为Yavalla。这不会再发生了。
That was all Yavalla. It wouldn't happen again.
现在不是好时机,Zed。
It's not a good time, Zed.
它们只会使事情更混乱。
They'll just destabilize things even more.
另外,它们的Lu-Qiri也会向我们的一样跑路。
Besides, their Lu-Qiri would just run off like ours.
( pounding on door )
出去。
Leave.
好吧...
Well...
我很高兴看见你还活着,陛下。
I'm very happy to see you alive, Your Majesty.
让我喘口气把,Spears。
Give it a break, Spears.
你是少数我能信任的人之一。
You're one of the few people remaining who I trust.
我需要你的帮助。
I need your help.
被关在这我可没法帮你什么。
Not gonna be much help to you locked in here.
这就是为什么我到这来放你出去。
That's why I'm here to let you out.
但有个条件。
- But there's a condition.
是什么?
- Really?
你必须宣誓效忠你的Falista女王和你的国王,我。
You must pledge your allegiance to your queen Falista
你必须宣誓效忠你的Falista女王和我,你的国王。
and to me as your king.
不存在的。
- That's not going to happen.
为什么不?
- Why not?
你不相信我。
- You don't trust me?
不,我相信你,Tobin.
- No, I trust you, Tobin.
然而据我所见,我不是在向你效忠,而是在向‘三位一体’
But the way I see it, I wouldn't be pledging my allegiance to you.
然而据我所见,我不是在向你效忠,而是在向‘三位一体’
I'd be pledging it to The Three,
这是我绝不会做的。
and that is something I will not do.
Spears,’三位一体‘没有控制权。
Spears, The Three are not in charge.
他们乐于为Falista服务。
They serve at Falista's pleasure.
Falista拥有红色的Kinj.她是’三位一体‘的’一‘。
Falista has the red kinj. She is One of The Three.
Tobin,我,我可是亲身经历’,
Tobin, I-- I know firsthand just how much Two and Three
唯二‘或’三位一体‘能产生多大的影响,即使对于意志最强韧的人。
can influence even the strongest of minds.
我知道。
I know.
她已经做了他们想做的一切。
She's already doing everything they want.
对此我也很担心。
I'm concerned about that as well.
但请相信我,我很仔细的观察过。
But believe me, I've been watching her carefully.
她只做她认同的事情。
She only does what she agrees with.
那她为什么关掉了夜影?
Then why did she shut down the Nightshade?
为什么因为赌博就把这个女孩抓起来?
Why did they arrest that girl for gambling?
老实说,我很惊讶他们没有推动把我在公共广场上处决了。
Frankly, I'm surprised they aren't pushing
老实说,我很惊讶他们没有推动把我在公共广场上处决了。
for my execution in the public square.
哦。
Oh.
哦,我明白了。
Oh, I see.
他们这么干过了。
They already tried that.
但这就是很好的例子。
But that's the perfect example.
Falista拒绝了。
Falista refused to do it.
再给他们几天,他们就能说服她。
Give it a few more days. They'll convince her.
除非你宣誓效忠。
Not if you pledge your loyalty.
’三位一体‘从我这夺走过一切,
The Three have already taken everything from me they ever will.
只要我还有一口气,我就绝不会向他们效忠。
So long as I draw breath, I will never pledge my loyalty to them.
Spears,你不必这样。
Spears, you don't have to.
只向我和Falista效忠。
Pledge it to me and Falista.
我来告诉你,我现在就可以向你和Falista效忠,
Tell you what, I'll pledge my loyalty
我来告诉你,我现在就可以向你和Falista效忠,
to you and Falista right now
只要你能看着我的眼睛向我保证,一旦有机会你就会杀了’二‘和’三‘。
if you can look me in the eye and give me your word
只要你能看着我的眼睛向我保证,一旦有机会你就会杀了’二‘和’三‘。
that you will kill Two and Three the first opportunity you get.
我不能这么做。
I can't do that.
我就知道。
I know.
因为你和他们是一伙的。
Because you're in league with them.
因为Falista 是他们的一员。
Because Falista is one of them.
Spears,你没听到我说的吗,
Spears, you're not hearing me.
Falista不是他们的一员。我相信她做的是正确的。
Falista is not one of them. I trust her to do what's right.
我真希望我也可以。
I wish I did.
那你就在这牢底坐穿吧。
Then rot in here.
Tobin, Tobin, 你必须阻止他们。
Tobin, Tobin, you have to stop them.
你不了解他们有多么的邪恶。
You don't know the evil they're capable of.
他们杀了你父亲。
They killed your own father.
Spears,再见了。
Good-bye, Spears.
他们让我们自相残杀。
They made me kill mine.
你真是个傻♥逼♥,不是吗?
You're really an idiot, aren't you?
你这是什么意思?
What are you talking about?
在这种情况下,撒个慌,
In a situation like that, lie.
宣誓效忠,蠢货。
Pledge your loyalty, dummy.
他们只是想要句话。
They're only words, anyway.
这不是我的活法。
That's not how I choose to live my life.
所以我说,你是傻♥逼♥。
Like I said. Idiot.
我让他们打造了我们自己的王座。
I had them make us thrones of our own.
你觉得怎么样?
Do you like them?
我觉得不错。
I guess so.
来,坐上去试试。
Go on, try it out.
这感觉很美妙吧?
Isn't this just wonderful?
我们最终坐上了梦寐以求的位置。
We're finally where we always wanted to be.
怎么啦?
What's wrong?
Falista,我觉得我们还没有真正统治这里。
I don't think we're really ruling here, Falista.
看上去我们就像‘二’和‘三’的傀儡。
It's like we're puppets to Two and Three.
我们现在还需要他们。圣约守卫听命于他们。
We need them for now. The Covenant Guard follow them.
那又怎样?Aegisford士兵和Relman士兵听命于我们。
So? The Aegisford soldiers and Relman soldiers follow us.
我知道我在干什么,Tobin。
I know what I'm doing, Tobin.
我正利用‘二’和‘三’来巩固我的权利。
I'm using Two and Three to cement my power.
然后呢?
And then?
然后我们再来讨论这个问题。
And then we revisit this discussion.
- ( roaring )
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表