剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
他们都因为她才能活下来。
they're alive because of her.
我也是因为她才能活下来。
I'm alive because of her.
如果奈德拉看到我现在这样,她会嘲笑我的。
Nedra would make fun of me if she saw me like this.
嗯,她会的。
Yeah, she would've.
我只是从来没有意识到她是如何看待这个世界的。
I just never realized how she saw the world.
她似乎以一种我从未注意到的方式看到了光明和美丽。
She just seemed to see the light and beauty in a way I never noticed.
嗯,现在你也是,这是她留给你的礼物,
Well, now you do, and that's her gift to you,
你可以把这传递给因她活着的所有人。
and you can pass that on to all those that she left behind.
我们得给他们她一直梦想的生活。
We need to give them the life she always dreamed of for them.
我们会为他们创造一个更美好的世界。
We'll make a better world for all of them.
你是对的。她确实值得尊重。
You're right. She does deserve to be honored.
( 蕾恩用黑血族语唱了起来 )
( Wren singing in Blackblood )
( 继续唱 )
( continues singing )
你信任他吗?
Do you trust him?
我们有选择吗?
Do we have a choice?
沃塔,跟我说话。
Vorta, speak to me.
- 你在干什么?
- 这不太妙。
- What are you doing?
- That's not good.
叛徒,你准备好为你的罪付出代价了吗?
Betrayer, are you ready to pay for your sins?
我已准备好了。到斯基维科见我。
I am ready. Meet me at the Skevikor.
那是我们解决分歧的地方,
That's where we will settle our differences,
我们可以重新开始。
and we can begin again.
- 那就这样吧。
- 那就这样吧。
- So it shall be.
- So it shall be.
你干了什么?
What have you done?
我在推动事情发展。
I have set the wheels turning.
结局才刚刚开始。
The end begins now.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表