剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
如果我们真的唤醒了所有卡维人
What if we do wake the entire Kahvi population
但是然后他们,按着他们自♥由♥的意志,
but then they, of their own free will,
去侍奉他们的主人。
go and serve their masters.
我是说,他们会杀了我们所有人。
I mean, they could kill all of us.
你真的能承受那样的风险吗?
Is that really a risk you're willing to take?
我们肯定遗漏了什么。
We have to be missing something.
得了吧,你是个拖拽者。
Come on, you're a Dragman.
我带你来是有原因的。
I brought you here for a reason.
我还以为你带我来,是因为我是个好伙伴呢。
I thought you brought me 'cause I'm good company.
难道没有你看得见而我看不见的东西吗?
Can't you see anything I can't see?
你听得见,而我听不见的东西?
Hear anything I can't hear?
别忘了,我不是一个非常好的拖拽者。
In case you forgot, I'm not a very good Dragman.
好吧,反正试试。
Well, just try.
我就是不能随心所欲地聆听。
I can't just hear things at will.
肯定有什么东西值得去听,
There has to be something to listen to,
但这里真没什么东西好听的!
and there is absolutely nothing here!
如果你大喊大叫,在这根本听不到什么。
You're not going to hear anything if you're shouting.
( 鬼声低语 )
( ghostly whispering )
- 你听到了什么,对吗?
- 嘘。
- You hear something, don't you?
- Shh.
别客气。
You're welcome.
- 这是用黑血族的文字写的。
- 上面写的什么。
- It's written in Blackblood.
- What does it say?
“你静静地躺在这里,你的鲜血铸就了我们的灵魂,让我们变得更加坚强。
"Here lies the one whose blood forged our souls and made us stronger.
伟大的父啊,安睡吧,永生永世。
Sleep in peace, Great Father, for all eternity.
当黑色的鲜血点缀着这些文字
Only if black blood adorns these words
我们将召唤您的灵魂重新回到这个世界。”
do we call upon your soul to rejoin this world."
看来他真的自视甚高
Guess he really thought highly of himself
还说什么“鲜血铸就了我们的灵魂”这番鬼话。
with all that "blood forged our souls" nonsense.
- 那到底是什么意思?
- 我最烦猜谜语了。
- What does that even mean?
- I hate riddles.
最后那部分再读一下。
Read that last bit again.
“伟大的父啊,安睡吧,直到永远。
"Sleep in peace, Great Father, for all eternity.
当黑色的鲜血点缀着这些文字
Only if black blood adorns these words
我们将召唤您的灵魂重新回到这个世界。”
do we call upon your soul to rejoin this world."
“黑色的鲜血点缀着这些文字。”
"Black blood adorns these words."
你有没有觉得要用你的血才能打开吗?
Do you think it needs your blood to open it?
- 什么意思?
- “点缀这些文字。”
- What do you mean?
- "Adorns these words."
也许就字面上的意思,把黑色血液涂在文字上。
Maybe it literally means put black blood on the words.
我想说,我很怀疑,但谁让你是个拖拽者呢。
I mean, I doubt it, but you're the Dragman.
也许我们不该这么做。
Maybe that wasn't such a good idea.
这和我们找到的另一个很不一样。
It's so different to the other one we found.
没有宝石。
No gems.
退后。
Stand back.
我现在要了结这一切。
I'm going to end this now.
- 等等。
- 你在干什么?
- Wait.
- What are you doing?
我听到的就是这个东西发出的声音。
This is what I heard.
上面还有黑血族文字。
There's more Blackblood writing.
这里。上面写着什么?
Here. What does it say?
阿斯特金的守护者,
Guardian of the Asterkinj,
我灵魂的守护者,如果你
if you, the keeper of my essence,
发现了我沉睡的身体,并在寻找答案,
has uncovered my sleeping body seeking answers,
那么说明,一个我希望永远不会到来的时刻
then a time I hoped would never have come
已经降临在我们身上。
has descended upon us.
唤醒我的时刻到了。
The moment to awaken me has arrived.
让灵体归一。
Reunite body and soul.
让阿斯特金归位。
Send the Asterkinj home.
什么?
What?
塔珑:是阿斯特。
Talon: It was Aster.
他想让我唤醒他。
He wants me to wake him up.
( grunting )
天快黑了,泽德。我们该停下来歇一歇。
It'll be dark soon, Zed. We should stop.
不。
No.
我也渴了。
And I'm thirsty.
我渴了,泽德。
Thirsty, Zed.
我想喝点水。
I need some water.
我好渴。好渴。
I'm thirsty. Thirsty.
( moaning, panting )
我们回不去了,对吧?
We're not going to make it back, are we?
当然能回去,蒙特。
Of course we are, Munt.
我们只是走得慢了一点,仅此而已。
We're just moving a bit slow, that's all.
没有金,我恢复得没那么快了。
I don't heal as fast without my kinj.
也许我们应该小睡一会儿。
Maybe we should have a nap.
- 闭目养神。
- 不。
- Get some shuteye.
- No.
- ( 喃喃自语 )
- 我不会让你死的。
- ( muttering )
- I'm not going to let you die.
奈德拉为我们而死。我不能让她白死。
Nedra gave her life for ours. I'm not gonna waste it.
( 呻♥吟♥声 )
( groaning )
( 呻♥吟♥声 )
( groaning )
不!不,不!3-1-3!
No! No, no! 3-1-3!
简泽!
Janzo!
你没必要这样。
You do not have to do this.
主人给了我一个命令。
The masters gave me an order.
我不会让你伤害我的孩子的。
I will not let you hurt my child.
孩子?
Child?
是的。就像你的洛克玛。这是我家人。
Yes. Like your Lokma. This is my family.
我们要有孩子了。请不要伤害我们。
We're having a child. Please don't hurt us.
我只想和我的孩子在一起
I just want to be with him
就跟你一样。
like you wanted to be with yours.
我不想伤害一个孩子。
I don't want to hurt a child.
你没必要的,3-1-3.
You don't have to, 3-1-3.
你不再是个奴隶了,记得么?
You're not a slave anymore, remember?
你自己可以做选择了。
You can make a choice.
我犯了个错。
I've made a mistake.
做了个错误的选择。
A wrong choice.
我会弥补的。
I will fix it.
他要去哪?
Where's he going?
简泽的朋友,快跑!
Janzo's friend, run!
这次你是怎么逃出来的?
How did you escape this time?
主人要来了。快跑!
The master, she's coming. Run!
没有下次了!到此为止!
No more chances! This ends now!
匪夷所思。
Fascinating.
这卡维人的自♥由♥意志觉醒了。
The Kahvi have discovered free will.
我很诧异,你竟然没跑。
I'm surprised you didn't run away.
托宾是个好人,却因你而死。
Tobin is dead because of you. He was a good man.
没这回事。
There's no such thing.
( 呻♥吟♥ )
( groans )
这世界属于我们。
This world belongs to us.
还没完。
It's not over.
利瓦尔妹妹,我们一直在等你回来。
Sister Levare, we have been awaiting your return.
又来?
Again?
你必须停止和这些人类进行不必要的战斗。
You must stop engaging in needless battles with these humans.
这个人知道斯基维克的存在。
This human knows of the Skevikor's existence.
谢谢你,姐妹。
Thank you, Sister.
卡维人等着被唤醒,
The Kahvi are prepared to be awakened,
但有一个自己醒了。
but there is one that woke on its own.
- 它觉醒了自♥由♥意志。
- 真有意思。
- It has discovered freedom.
- Interesting.
这个卡维人背叛了我,去帮助一个人类。
This Kahvi turned on me. It protected a human.
别担心。这很容易补救。
Not to worry. That will be easily remedied.
你救了我。
You saved me.
谢谢你以德报怨。
Thank you for returning the favor.
如果你想,我可以回到我该呆的监狱里去。
If you wish, I will return to the prison where I belong.
不。不,没有必要。
No. No, that won't be necessary.
你已经证明自己站在哪一边了,而且远不止于此。
You've more than proven which side of the battle you're on.
救命!
Help!
请快点来。他们受伤了!
Please come quick. They're hurt!
他们进来后就倒下了。
They came in here and collapsed.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表