剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
it doesn't work out.
只会一团糟
Things get really bad!
简直糟透了
Maggie?
玛姬
Oh, no.
不要
I was just...
我刚刚...
I was talking about other people.
我刚刚说的 是别人
Stay right there.
站在那儿别动
Maggie, wait! Let me off! Go after her, boy!
玛姬 等等我 让我下车 快去追她
Excuse me.
借过
I'm with Lisa.
我跟利萨在一起
I know.
我知道
And you're with Don.
而你跟唐在一起
I don't know if I want to be.
我不想再跟他在一起了
If Don had committed to you?
如果唐给了你承诺呢
He didn't. But if he did?
他没给 如果他给了呢
Then neither of us would be standing here.
那我俩就不会站在这儿
You should get some sleep.
回去好好睡一觉吧
You, too.
你也是
I have to talk to Don.
我得找唐谈谈
During Tea Party rallies and campaign speeches,
茶党在集♥会♥及政♥治♥演说中
we've been told that America was founded as a Christian nation
多次称 美国是建立在基♥督♥教之上的
and that if the Founding Fathers were here today,
并称 倘若国父们仍在世
they'd tell us so.
他们也会这么说
Here's John Adams in the Treaty of Tripoli...
约翰·亚当斯在《的黎波里条约》中写道
"As the government of the United States is not, in any sense,
"美国政♥府♥ 从任何角度看
founded on the Christian religion--"
都不是建立在基♥督♥教之上的"
And here's Thomas Jefferson--
托马斯·杰斐逊也说过
"That our civil rights have no dependence on our religious opinions."
"公民权利与宗教信仰 没有任何关联"
And here's the First Amendment to the US Constitution--
美国宪法的第一修正案 也记载道
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion."
"国会不得立法 建立宗教"
What's more frightening than the perversion of our great history
然而 比歪曲历史更可怕的是
is that sensible, smart, strong Republicans,
那些理智 聪慧 坚强的共和党人
the very men and women who
本该第一个站出来
should be standing up to radical fundamentalism,
反对激进的原教旨主义
are so frightened of losing primary battles to religious zealots
他们却因害怕在初选中败给狂热宗教分子
that they've thrown in the towel on sanity.
而抛弃了理智
So we get this--
于是便有了这样一幕
Y-Yes, the-- the Constitution established
没...没错 宪法已经阐明
the United States of America as a Christian nation.
美国是基♥督♥教国家
It's ironic because the biggest enemy of the phony Republican
真是讽刺 这群伪共和党人的最大敌人
isn't Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid
不是南希·佩洛西 哈里·瑞德
or Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama,
也不是希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥ 巴拉克·奥巴马
it's this man.
而是此人
He said, "Heal the sick, feed the hungry,
他曾说 "济贫治病
care for the weakest among us, and always pray in private."
锄强扶弱 韬晦求神"
"It's been over a year.
"已经一年了
I'm not your midnight girl."
我不是你的午夜女郎"
Midnight thing.
午夜情人
Mid...ugh, midnight piece of ass.
午夜... 炮♥友♥
Midnight girl.
午夜女郎
"I'm not your midnight girl."
"我不是你的午夜女郎"
Don't say anything. Just let me talk.
不要说话 听我说
Okay.
好的
Hang on.
稍等
"Don, I was disappointed and embarrassed"
"唐 我既失望又难堪"
Do you wanna come in?
你想进来说吗
Okay.
好
"Don, I was disappointed and"...
"唐 我既失望又"...
What's happening now?
这是怎么回事
I'm asking you to move in with me.
我邀请你搬过来住
This is a key.
这是钥匙
I already have a key.
我有钥匙
This one's in a box.
这把装在了盒子里
I badly want to make this work.
我真心希望和你走下去
Hi, you've reached the voicemail of Maggie Jordan.
嗨 这是玛姬·乔丹的留言信箱
I can't get to the phone right now,
我现在不能接电♥话♥
but please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
请留言 我将尽快答复
The idea of strict or absolute separation of church and state
严格或绝对的政教分离
is not and never was the American model.
不是也从不是美国模式
You ready? Now it's a model
准备好了吗 这种模式
used in countries like Turkey and France.
运用在土耳其和法国这样的国家
Good evening. Evening.
晚上好 晚上好
Will, good to see you up and about. Thank you.
威尔 看到你没事真太好了 谢谢
Thank you for the gift basket the Tabasco and cayenne pepper.
谢谢你送的礼品篮 各种花花绿绿的辣椒
I'm crazy about your sense of humor.
我就欣赏你的幽默感
I thought you'd appreciate it.
我就猜你会喜欢
And you have a body that refuses to quit.
你的身材也还风韵犹存
If "Playboy" ever decided to do a "Women of NASDAQ" Layout...
《花♥花♥公♥子♥》如果有"纳斯达克女人"专题
Reese tells me
里斯告诉我
you were high on the air while reporting on the death of Osama bin Laden.
你在直播本·拉♥登♥被击毙时 嗑药了
It would be a tasteful layout.
那期专题一定很有品位
Like, "Ooh, I dropped my quarterly stockholders report."
"呀 我的季度股东报告掉了"
You were high on the air?
你直播时居然嗑药
Now, how would you know that, Reese?
你是怎么知道的 里斯
Will, were you high on the air
威尔 本·拉♥登♥击毙那晚
the night we killed bin Laden?
你是不是嗑了药做的直播
I was.
是的
You're admitting it? Could not feel my face.
你承认了 脸都麻了
Well...
那好...
you were very good.
你表现得非常好
Thank you. You're welcome, and you're fired.
谢谢 不客气 你被解雇了
You can't fire him. Yet I just did.
你不能解雇他 我已经解雇他了
Okay, but if you do, your son's going to jail for a little while.
你若解雇他 你儿子就得坐一阵子牢
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么
You hacked my phone. No, I didn't.
你黑了我的手♥机♥ 我没有
This will go a lot faster if you'd just say, "Yes, I did."
你若直接承认 可以省很多事
I didn't. We have a show in an hour.
我没有 我们一小时后还要直播
And you're fired, too. Why is she saying you hacked...
你也被解雇了 为什么她说你黑...
Desperation. You hacked her phone
狗急跳墙 你黑了她的手♥机♥
and you deleted the message from Will where he said he was high.
删除了威尔说他嗑药的留言
You got some proof?
你有证据吗
That's how Nina Howard knew that Will was high.
所以妮娜·霍华德才知道威尔嗑药了
You got proof? Solomon Hancock.
你有证据吗 所罗门·汉考克
He's an NSA analyst who was
他是国安局的分♥析♥师
giving me information about illegal domestic surveillance.
私下向我透露了非法监控的信息
He jumped off the Queensboro Bridge four days ago.
四天前 他跳下皇后大桥自尽了
But before he did, he had this envelope sent to me.
但是他死前 给我寄了这封东西
It's a record of Reese
里面记录着里斯指使
ordering hacking of phones belonging to Mackenzie McHale,
黑进麦肯兹·麦克黑尔
Howard Stern, Casey Anthony's lawyers,
霍华德·斯特恩 凯西·安东尼的律师
and relatives of hostages killed by Somali pirates.
以及被索马里海盗杀害者家属的手♥机♥
It's all here.
都在这
Leona, didn't you ever ask how "TMI"
莉安娜 你难道从来不问
got some of the information it published?
TMI刊登的消息都是哪来的吗
I just assumed they made it up. They do, most of the time,
我以为是编的 大部分都是
but Nina didn't make this up.
但这件事 妮娜没有编
In this case, I thought that someone on the staff...
这件事 我以为是某位员工...
There's a transcript in this envelope...
信封里有对话记录...
Did you order hacking?
你指使黑客了吗
Reese?
里斯
I ordered that the magazine stay competitive.
我是指使杂♥志♥保持竞争力
Answer the question. Did you order...
回答问题 你有没有...
Yes.
有
All right? I did.
行了吧 是我♥干♥的
Are you out of your mind? That's a felony.
你疯了吗 这要判刑的
This is how the tabloid world works
八卦行业都是这么干的
and that magazine turns a profit in a competitive market.
想在激烈竞争中赚钱 就只能这么干
And, by the way, this is what you wanted.
况且 这正是你想要的
No, it's not.
我不想要
It is not remotely what I wanted, ever.
我一点都不想要 从来不想
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表