剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Why did they downgrade your security clearance?
你为什么被降低了安全级别
They didn't downgrade my security clearance.
我没有被降低安全级别
They did. They didn't.
确实降低了 没有
I have reporters, Solomon.
我派记者查过了 所罗门
We have pages from your CSS file.
我们拿到了你在中♥央♥安♥全♥局♥的相关文件
He was given... the reporter...
是有人给他的...那个记者...
he was... he was just given those pages, right?
材料是别人给他的 不是吗
He was just handed... All he had to do was ask
有人递给他... 他只需一问...
He was given them? Yes, he was.
材料是别人给他的吗 是的
Retaliation. Solomon...
打击报复 所罗门...
Retaliation for raising the hue and cry about GLOBALCLARITY.
对我揭露"全球澄明"的打击报复
Listen. Look at me. I respect you.
听我说 看着我 我尊重你
I respect what you're trying to do.
我尊重你所致力的事情
Nothing's harder than doing something
没什么能比做一件
for which you know you're gonna take shit.
吃力不讨好的事情更难
Then why won't you just...
那你为什么不...
Because if you're the face of the story,
因为一旦从你嘴里讲出来
you'll contaminate it.
就没人会相信
Do you like beef stew?
你喜欢炖牛肉吗
Beef stew? You like it?
炖牛肉 你喜欢吗
I guess. I don't know.
也许吧 我不知道
What are we talking about... I like it.
我们在说... 我喜欢
I used to make it for my kids on Sunday nights.
我以前每周日晚上 都炖给孩子们吃
Sunday was my night with the kids.
周日是属于我和孩子们的夜晚
Brown sugar and ketchup.
放上红糖 还有番茄酱
You slow-cook it for eight hours-- that's the trick.
细煮慢炖八小时 这才是秘诀所在
The kids loved it.
孩子们可喜欢了
Solomon, it's shit like this that makes me nervous.
所罗门 你说这些胡话 让我很紧张啊
Can I give you the name of a guy? A doctor?
要不我给你介绍一个人吧 医生吗
Somebody to talk to. I come to you with a story
一个可以倾诉的人 我来找你揭发
The NSA is illegally...
国安局正在非法...
and you wanna send me to a doctor?
你却让我去看心理医生
I'm just being a friend.
我只是想帮你
I don't have friends and I don't want friends.
我没什么朋友 也不需要帮助
All right.
好吧
"TMI"...
TMI
you said you had proof they were hacking.
你说你有他们窃听的证据
Was that a lie?
是骗我的吗
Did you use that as bait so... I don't lie.
你是不是用它来诱... 我不骗人
I've paid for sex, yes. I tried to see my wife, yes.
我嫖过妓 没错 我想见我老婆 没错
I don't see what that has to do with anything. Okay.
我不觉得有什么关系 好吧
Then let me say that I've acted in good faith. No.
我只能说 我已真诚行事 不
I've acted in good faith. You didn't act at all.
我已真诚行事 你什么都没做
I'll continue to pursue the NSA story as hard as I can.
我会继续尽全力跟进国安局的报道
No, no, we had a deal,
不 咱们说好了的
I see the NSA story on ACN,
我看到ACN报道国安局
and then I hand over the "TMI" proof.
然后再给你TMI的证据
Hand it over now. So you can destroy it?
现在给我吧 为了让你毁掉吗
No, so I can help out a friend who's a lot like you.
不 为了帮助一个和你很像的朋友
And he will, I promise you, not rest
我保证 若你所言不虚
until he's reported the NSA story, assuming it's as solid as you say.
他绝不会对国安局的报道善罢甘休
Then you won't need me at all. Solomon.
那你就不需要我了 所罗门
If I give you the "TMI" proof,
我若给你TMI的证据
you won't need me at all.
你就不再需要我了
Do you know how many years it's been
你知道我的孩子们
since my kids have come over for dinner on Sunday?
有多少年没来和我一起吃饭了吗
No.
不行
Adding further to investors' jitters,
给投资者带来更大恐慌的是
Wall Street is waiting for Friday's jobs report.
华尔街仍在等待周五的就业报告
But some optimists I've talked to
但一些人乐观预计
expect the report to show that the US created 75,000 jobs in July
七月份将新增七万五千个就业岗位
and the unemployment rate may hold steady at 9.2%.
失业率将稳定在9.2%
For more on that-- ACN financial analyst Kelly Slade.
更多消息 请看ACN金融分♥析♥师凯莉·斯雷德
You got a job offer?
有人挖你吗
Can you wait until we're alone? Are you considering it?
能等会儿单独说吗 你在考虑吗
I was taken to lunch. Oh, it all starts with the lunch.
有人请我吃午饭 都是从午饭开始的
Sloan? Thanks, Kelly.
斯隆 谢谢凯莉
We'll be coming back to you for the Market Wrap-Up at 4:30.
四点半的《股市回顾》再见
I'm Sloan Sabbith.
我是斯隆·莎碧斯
Now back to Robin Burnett and best of health.
下面是罗宾·伯奈特的节目 祝您健康
And we're clear.
直播结束
An innocent lunch. That's what it was.
纯洁的午餐 没错
Where? The Ocean Club.
在哪里 海洋俱乐部
Why? I was hungry.
原因 我饿了
An ACN poll released two days ago
两天前的一项ACN民♥意♥调查显示
has 42% of Americans believing that when we raised the debt ceiling,
42%的美国人相信 如果提高债务上限
it means borrowing more money.
就意味着更多的借款
That's nothing new. I know that's nothing new!
这不新鲜啊 我知道这不新鲜
In here. I know that's nothing new.
进来说 我知道这不新鲜
That's my point.
问题就在这儿
I've been talking about it almost every night since the mid-terms,
中期选举之后 我几乎天天都在提
and I haven't moved the needle at all.
但一点起色也没有
Well, you're not gonna move it in venture capital.
你去投行 也不会有起色
I'll get paid. You're just having one of those days.
至少有钱拿 你只是心情不好而已
Will says he's not coming back.
威尔说他不会回来了
Ask a boxer who's just been knocked unconscious
一个刚被击晕的拳手 你去问他
when he'd like to schedule his next bout.
什么时候想打下一场比赛
Friday will be my last day.
过了周五 我就辞职
You've made up your mind? Yeah.
你决定了 对
Then I have three days to change your mind.
我还剩三天时间说服你
42% was exactly the same number
我在节目上谈这问题之前
as before I started talking... Maybe it would've gone higher.
也是42% 或许原本会更高的
Maybe you helped keep it at 42%.
或许是你把数据稳定在42%
I have to get ready for WrapUp. Okay.
我得去准备《股市回顾》了 好
Wait.
等一下
Nah, it's all right.
没什么事
No, wait. No. Okay.
不 等一下 没事 好
Yes, all right. This can only be about Maggie.
好吧 肯定是玛姬的事
I'm gonna ask her to move in with me.
我打算请她搬来一起住
I see.
这样啊
First, let me say you made a very wise decision
首先 你找我来分♥析♥这个问题
coming to me with this problem. It's not a problem.
实在是非常明智 不是什么问题
Well, let's see what I can do about that.
我尽量帮忙吧
How would you want to be asked?
换成是你 希望我怎么说
To move in with a guy? Yeah.
被邀请搬过去住吗 对
By having the guy say "Will you marry me?"
问我"你愿意嫁给我吗"
Okay, well, let's just take that off the table for the moment.
咱们先不说这件事
You know, if you're living together, it makes it harder to break up.
如果你们一起生活 想分手就更难了
Well, that's the idea. You have to get cartons.
正是此意 你需要几个纸箱
You've been no help at all.
你根本没帮上忙
Since I'm never going to see you again after Friday,
既然我周五之后 就再也见不到你了
I feel like I can tell you something.
我想告诉你一件事情
We'll see each other.
我们还会见面的
Maybe not after I say what I'm going to say.
等我说完 就未必了
And you're not leaving.
你不会走的
I don't know who told you you're a bad guy,
我不知道 谁说过你是坏人
but somebody did,
但有人说过
somebody along the way.
曾经有人说过
Somebody or something convinced you of it
某人或者某件事让你确信
because you think you're a bad guy,
因为你也觉得 自己是坏人
and you're just not.
但其实 你不是
I'm socially inept, but even I know that.
我不善交际 但连都我看得出来
So because you're a bad guy, you try to do things
因为你是坏人 所以你努力去做一些
you think a good guy would do,
你认为好人会做的事
like committing to someone you like but maybe don't love.
比如 向你喜欢却或许不爱的人承诺终生
A sweet, smart, wholesome Midwestern girl.
健康 聪明 可爱的中西部女孩
I could be wrong. I almost always am.
或许我错了 我几乎没对过
Why are you single?
你为什么还是单身
A lot of men are intimidated by my intelligence.
许多男人震慑于我的智商
No, seriously.
认真回答
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表