剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
She's fine.
是挺好
Could you give us the room a second?
您能出去一会儿吗
We're in a Vulcan mind meld again.
我们又心有灵犀了一次
I can tell this is a bad time to ask...
我看得出来 现在不方便问...
Maggie's my best friend.
玛姬是我最好的朋友
She's actually my only friend, I think.
其实我就她一个朋友
And I'd chop off my ears before I'd hurt her.
我宁愿自割双耳 也不会伤害她
You're basing this all on the premise that...
你之所以这么说是因为...
Don's a good guy who's not in love with her.
唐人很好 但他不爱她
She knows it.
她也知道
You're on deck, pal.
伙计 你有戏了
I've been on deck for a year. I'm nobody's second choice.
我有戏都一年了 我可不是谁的备胎
Neither am I.
我也不是
Well, I... I wasn't implying...
其实 我不是这意思...
How are you doing? Fine.
准备得如何了 不错
Listen, why don't you take a look at this?
你看看这个吧
You can take that out there with you if you want.
需要的话 可以带进演播室
Keep it right on the desk.
放在桌上
Will and Mackenzie won't mind?
威尔跟麦肯兹没意见吧
I'll see you after.
稍后见
I was gonna say... I want to learn this.
我其实想说... 我现在要记东西
Please. Yeah.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You don't have to say anything you don't mean.
你不想说的 可以不说
Okay.
好的
I'm joined now by Lisa Lambert,
我身边的是利萨·郎博特
a friend of Casey Anthony's from high school.
凯西·安东尼的高中好友
Good evening, Lisa. Good evening.
晚上好 利萨 晚上好
Did you know Casey well? I didn't.
你很了解凯西吗 不了解
And neither did any of the other people showing up on TV claiming they did.
电视上那些自称了解她的人 也一样
But you took classes with her?
但你跟她一起上过课 是吗
Yes. Did she ever lose her temper?
是 她发过脾气吗
Yeah, and when she did, we all said,
发过 她每次发脾气 大家就会说
"Oh, my God, she's gonna kill her baby one day."
"上帝啊 总有一天她会杀了自己的孩子"
Fair enough. Let me ask you...
好吧 我想问
There were 80 million children reported missing last year.
去年有8000万儿童失踪
Actually, I think you mean 800,000.
我猜 你是想说80万
Yes.
对
80 million would be way too many.
8000万太夸张
And I understand. But this one involves a murder.
我明白 但本案牵涉到谋杀案
Olivia Garcia
奥利维亚·加西亚
was one year old when she mysteriously died at her babysitter's house.
离奇死于保姆家时仅一岁
But Olivia Garcia had brown skin,
但由于奥利维亚·加西亚是棕色人种
so we're not that interested.
所以大家都不关心
Same with Triumph Skinner,
黛安芬·斯金纳也是一样
a seven-month-old african-American
一个七个月大的黑人婴儿
who was rushed to the hospital with a crushed skull.
因头颅破裂 而被紧急送至医院
For some reason he's not keeping Nancy Grace up at night.
不知为何 他没能得到南茜·格蕾丝的关注
Where are you getting these facts?
你从哪得知这些
Google.
谷歌♥
Jariel Alexander died
洁莉尔·亚历山大的死因是
after being knocked unconscious by his mother's boyfriend,
他妈妈的男友将他毒打至晕
then scalded with boiling water
又惨遭开水浇淋
after soiling his pants at dinner.
只因为晚饭时尿了裤子
But Jariel's mother isn't pretty,
但洁莉尔妈妈并不漂亮
so what do we care?
于是我们也不关心
I think you're making a very good point.
你的观点很独到
Then I'd like to make one more.
我还想再说一点
What if Casey Anthony had wanted an abortion?
要是凯西·安东尼曾想过堕胎呢
She didn't want an abortion! Don't.
她没想过堕胎 打住
She told you that?
她告诉你的吗
No, I haven't spoken to her in years. I'm just asking.
不是 我们多年没联♥系♥了 我只是这么问
Is this you? No.
这是你写的吗 不是
Do the people who care so deeply
有些人深切关心
about the life of a microscopic piece of biology
没有能力去感受
with no ability to experience physical or emotional suffering
肉体或精神痛苦的微小生物体
care at all about a two-year-old who was born to a mother
与此同时 他们可曾关心过
who didn't want the child and was unable to care for her?
年仅两岁 生母却不爱不怜的孩子
Help her out of this.
帮她圆场
Lisa, I just want to be clear for the viewers
利萨 我想在此明确一下
that you're not saying Casey's only two options
你不会是想说 凯西只能选择堕胎
were abortion or murdering a toddler.
或者亲手杀掉自己的孩子吧
I'm saying that there's an undiscussed and unappreciated cruelty
我只是说 逼迫一位不想生子
in forcing a child to be born to a mother
且无力抚养孩子的母亲生下孩子
who doesn't want the child
是非常不负责任
and isn't capable of raising the child.
也是非常残忍♥的
Okay, let's get back to what Casey was like in high school.
好了 请谈谈凯西在高中时是怎样的人
Where's a power outage when you really need one?
这时怎么就不停电呢
What's wrong?
出什么事了
You all right? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
How'd they know where you were?
他们怎么知道你在这儿
Her Facebook page.
Facebook页面
Shut the page down. I'll take care of it.
赶快关闭页面 我会搞定的
Is she all right? Where's Lonny?
她还好吗 朗尼在哪
You shouldn't be out alone.
你不该一个人出来的
You all right? Yeah.
你们没事吧 没事
Are you mad I didn't tell you I was gonna do that?
你气我没打招呼就在节目上那么说吗
No.
不生气
I know you're pro-life.
我知道你是反对堕胎的
I'm not pro throwing a brick through a window.
我也反对往人家窗户上砸砖头啊
There are gonna be local news trucks here any second.
本地新闻媒体估计马上就会赶到
Get her out of here. You, too.
让她快走 你也是
Is that your boss? The owner of the shop?
那是你老板 店主吗
I'm gonna talk to her.
我去跟她谈谈
This should have been me and not you.
这一切本该由我来承担
Come on. Let's go.
我们走
Teddy, is there something different about these pants?
泰迪 这裤子是不是有点怪
Different from what?
怎么个怪法
Every time I wear that suit, I mean every time,
每当我穿这套西装时 真是每一次
I put both my legs into one side of the pants.
我都会把两条腿伸进同一条裤腿里
One side of the pants?
同一条裤腿
I stand up, I put one leg into one side,
我站起来 一只脚伸进裤腿里
and then I take my other leg
然后我提起另一条腿
and I'm certainly aiming for the other side of the pants,
仔细瞄准另一条裤腿
but I get stuck.
但每次都穿错
And I'm asking if there's something,
我想问个明白
not so much wrong, but different about those pants.
不是大问题 但它是不是有点怪
You can't put your pants on
你自己裤子穿不好
and you think there's something wrong with the pants?
居然好意思说是裤子的问题
All right, get out.
你赢了 出去
Adam Roth is here. Yes.
亚当·罗斯来了 太好了
Adam! Rock star.
亚当 大明星
How you doing, man? I'm good.
最近怎么样啊 我很好
How's Emily? The whole family's great.
艾米丽可好 全家人都很好
David got into Stanford, so thanks for the recommendation.
大卫被斯坦福录取了 多谢你的推荐信
I wrote him a pretty bad recommendation.
我在推荐信里说了不少他的坏话
I'm surprised they took him.
斯坦福居然还愿意收他
They must not care that much about what you think.
看来斯坦福根本不把你当一回事
This is my partner at the RNC.
这是我在共和党委员会的同事
Tate Brady. Nice to meet you.
塔特·布雷迪 幸会
How do you do? Excellent.
你好吗 好得很
Charlie Skinner, Mackenzie McHale,
查理·斯金纳 麦肯兹·麦克黑尔
this is Adam Roth.
这位是亚当·罗斯
Will talks about you
威尔常提起你
like you were bunkmates at summer camp.
就像你们是夏令营上下铺的兄弟一样
Well, we were, but the summer camp was the White House
确实是 不过夏令营指的是白宫
and there was no bunk or sleep of any kind.
那儿也没有什么上下铺 更别提睡觉了
I was Bush 41's body man right out of college
我大学毕业就做了老布♥什♥的个人助理
and Will was writing greeting cards or something in the communications office.
威尔在白宫通讯处 负责写贺卡
I wrote serious policy speeches.
我写的是正经的政♥治♥演说
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表