剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
What'd you think of her?
你觉得她如何
Yeah, what'd you think of her, Will?
是啊 你觉得她如何 威尔
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
She was packing heat. Didn't I tell you?
她身上带枪 早跟你说她身材很呛了
No, Sloan, she was armed.
不 斯隆 她带着枪
...Waverly Inn to my apartment
...从韦弗利酒馆到我的公♥寓♥
with a loaded .38 caliber Walther PPK/S.
带着把上了膛的三八口径沃尔特自动手♥枪♥
Are you going out with her again? No.
你还会约她出去吗 不会
Oh, you have to. No, I don't think so.
你必须再约她 我才不
30 seconds. Get your mics on.
倒计时30秒 把麦克风戴上
No, she's gonna call me and call me
别啊 她会不停地打我电♥话♥
asking why you're not calling her.
问我为什么你不给她打电♥话♥
That would happen after a second date, too, wouldn't it?
多约一次 会有什么不同吗
Listen, just wait a while before you show up
听着 消停段时间
again in Page Six with a different woman.
再带着其他女人出现在《第六版》
She's super jealous.
她嫉妒心很重
You haven't seen the crazy side of her.
你还没见过她抓狂的样子
You set me up with a crazy woman who can shoot me.
你介绍给我一个会崩了我的女疯子
"Fatal Attraction" with a concealed carry permit.
她这是《致命吸引力》手♥枪♥升级版
I'm tagging you back. That's totally fair.
麻烦丢给你了 完全接受
You're supposed to be the smartest person on the staff.
你应该是员工里最聪明的才对
You have two PhDs. In Economics.
你是双学位博士啊 只是经济学
This is an area where I do not excel.
感情方面我可不擅长
Oh, thanks for the heads up.
真是多谢提醒了
In three, two...
三 二...
Terry Smith is coming up next in Washington with the "Capitol Report."
下面由泰利·史密斯为您带来《国会报告》
I'm Will McAvoy. Good night.
我是威尔·麦卡沃伊 大家晚安
Good show, everybody.
节目很棒 伙计们
Good show.
干得好
Yeah, I don't know.
还不够
The economy, we're still nibbling around the edges.
经济问题 我们进展很慢
We can't get it all done in one night.
不可能一晚上全做完的
They're gonna rip Dodd-Frank limb from limb.
保守派要把多德弗兰克法案大卸八块
I don't know how many more nights we have left.
我们不剩多少个晚上了
Hey, speaking... speaking of nights,
说到...说到夜晚
I never asked... I forgot to ask you how your date went.
我还没...我忘了问你的约会怎样啦
It went fine.
还行
Do you think you'll be seeing her again?
你还会再约她吗
I don't think so. Why?
不会 为什么
Just one of those things.
就是那样咯
Not a love connection?
不来电
...broccoli, and combine cauliflower and string beans.
...西兰花 再加上花椰菜和豆角
So, elephant in the room.
某件事还是摊开来说比较好
Yeah.
确实
When I told my friend I was going out with you tonight,
当我和闺蜜说 今晚要和你约会
she sent me Monday's Page Six.
她给我看了周一的《第六版》
Okay, I met a woman named Nina Howard at our New Year's Eve party.
新年派对上 我遇见一个叫妮娜·霍华德的女人
It turned out she writes for "TMI."
发现她为TMI写文章
I asked her what she was working on,
我就问她写些什么
and she told me she was doing what she called a takedown story.
她说正在写一篇"攻击文章"
I'm on a mission to civilize,
我一心教化大众
so I tried to talk her out of it
就试图说服她别写
and she didn't take it well.
她接受不了 生气了
A mission to civilize? I walk a lonely road.
教化大众 吾道孤单啊
What was the story she was doing?
她写的是什么内容
Um, Brittany DiFranklengonio
布兰妮什么的...
from the New Jersey... the Real Naked...
新泽西的真裸...
Wait, Brittany Giancarlo?
什么 布兰妮·詹卡洛
That sounds right.
听着像
Yeah, she has a 10-year-old daughter
她有个十岁的女儿
that she allegedly gave to her mother.
据说给了她妈妈抚养
Shut up.
不是吧
And they actually call it a takedown piece.
他们居然真称之为攻击文章
That is so typically Brittany.
太典型的布兰妮作风了
Yeah, it is.
是啊
She had a kid she gave up?
她有过小孩 又放弃抚养了
I have no idea. I don't even know if the kid is real.
我不知道 小孩都未必是真的
What I'm talking about... I knew she was a liar
我是说 我就知道她是个谎话精
when she didn't invite Wendy to her game night.
难怪不请温迪去她的游戏之夜
When she got busted, she made everyone lie to cover her ass.
被发现后 还让在场所有人替她撒谎
What kind of person does that?
什么人呐这是
I don't know.
不知道
Oh, and she's having an affair with her yoga instructor.
她还和瑜伽教练有一腿
My therapist told me that.
我的心理医生告诉我的
Your therapist really...
你的心理医生可真...
She knows I can keep a secret.
她知道我口风很严
She's an awesome judge of character.
她看人可真准
Brittany? Your therapist.
布兰妮吗 你的心理医生
'Cause Brittany's a bitch. No, you are.
因为布兰妮是个婊♥子♥ 你才是
Okay, let's hold it right there and review the situation
等等 暂停回顾一下情况
because when I said "You," What I meant was "We."
我说"你" 其实意思是"我们"
I meant I'm not concerned about Brittany.
我一点都不在意布兰妮
She signed up for this. I'm concerned about the rest of us
她自愿上电视的 我担心的是其他人
who are being turned into a bunch of old ladies with hair dryers on our heads
全都变成了头戴干发帽的老太太
gorging ourselves on the staged mis...
沉迷于别人故意安排的错...
it's just... God, it's so plainly bad, Monica.
就是...神啊 这样不好 莫妮卡
It's called a guilty pleasure.
这叫内疚并快乐着
The chocolate souffle on this menu is a guilty pleasure.
菜单上的巧克力蛋奶酥才叫内疚并快乐着
The Archies singing "Sugar, Sugar" is a guilty pleasure.
阿奇乐队唱《蜜糖蜜糖》才叫内疚并快乐着
Human cockfighting makes us mean and desensitizes...
人们争来斗去 变得又刻薄又麻木
Wait, are you saying that I'm mean and insensitive?
等等 你是说我又刻薄又麻木吗
You... you are a smart, accomplished woman.
你...你是个聪颖有成的女人
You work for a US Senator.
并供职于美国议员
Am I mean and insensitive?
我又刻薄又麻木吗
Yes, but thank goodness you met me in time.
是 但所幸你及时遇上了我
Because now...
因为现在...
I can't believe how often this is happening.
这也忒频繁了
He said he wasn't that into her.
他说了对她没感觉
Why are you so eager to make this happen?
你一个局外人急什么
When did you get interested in Jim's life?
你怎么突然间这么关心吉姆了
Or Lisa's life?
或是利萨
I just asked how did the date go.
我就随便问了一句
But I'll tell you what's strange.
但有件事很奇怪
What? Jim's lying to you.
什么 吉姆说谎了
About what?
什么谎
Lisa told me they were going out again tonight.
利萨告诉我 他俩今晚又要约会
That's Lisa saying she's hoping they go out again tonight.
利萨的意思是 她希望今晚又能约会
Ah, I misunderstood. Yeah.
我误解了 对
Why would Jim lie about that?
吉姆干嘛要说谎
It's funny, I was wondering the same thing.
真奇了 我也在想呢
Why don't you give him a call?
不如你给他打个电♥话♥吧
I'm not gonna call and check up on him.
我才不要打电♥话♥查岗
Then call him and tell him to look on Politico 'cause I'm reading
那打电♥话♥叫他看政客网
that Spencer Bachus told his hometown newspaper today
斯潘塞·巴克斯向家乡的地方报纸表示
that Washington is there to serve the banks. Seriously?
政♥府♥理应为银行效力 真的吗
Spencer Bachus is... I know. Is that a quote?
斯潘塞是... 我知道是谁 是原话吗
"Washington is here to serve the banks."
"政♥府♥理应为银行效力"
I actually do have to call Jim. It's an economic story.
我真的得打给吉姆 是经济新闻
That's what I'm saying.
没错 打吧
Can I see that?
电脑借我一下
Hello. Jim, it's me.
喂 吉姆 是我
Yeah? Did I wake you up?
什么事 我吵醒你了吗
No. Is everything all right?
没有 出什么事了
Go to Politico.
上政客网
The new Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee
新任众议院金融服务委员会主席
told his hometown newspaper
向他家乡的地方报纸表示
that Washington is here to serve the banks.
政♥府♥理应为银行效力
Bachus? Yeah. Go to Politico and click on...
巴克斯说的 没错 上政客网然后...
Jim? Yeah?
吉姆 在
You know, I'll talk to you in the morning.
我还是 明早再和你说吧
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表