剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
but my source says
但是我的线人说
"At that depth with that much pressure,
在压强如此大的深海里
it has to be the mechanics that failed and not the electronics."
必定是机械导致的故障 而不是电路
In other words, trying it manually isn't gonna work either.
换句话说 手动关闭也行不通
So they're gonna have to build relief wells
如此一来 他们不得不修建减压井
and that's gonna take months.
那得花上数个月时间
Months of oil spilling into the Gulf at a rate of 4.2 million gallons a day.
每天420万加仑石油流进海湾 持续数月
And just for the record, the Gulf of Mexico
对比数字 墨西哥湾
contains 6♥4♥3 quadrillion gallons of water.
海水含量是6♥4♥.3万万亿加仑
I think you may be overreacting.
我觉得你反应过度了
You are dramatically underreacting.
是你反应过小
I'm the only one who's not dramatically doing anything.
我是这唯一反应正常的人了
In four days, it'll have spilled as much oil as the Exxon Valdez.
四天后 漏油量将超过瓦尔迪兹号♥
It's a week before the oil reaches Louisiana shores,
一周后 石油漂入路易斯安那海岸
three days if the wind shifts.
风向有变的话 只需三天
Is the wind gonna shift?
风向会变吗
Only if Louisiana's luck stays exactly the same.
除非撞大运
You've gotta tell him your sources.
你得告诉他你的消息源
I can't.
不行
He can't trust you unless you trust him.
你相信他 他才会相信你
All right, the necessary people go into my office,
好吧 相关人员进我办公室
close the door.
把门带上
I want Mac as a witness. Fine.
我要麦肯做见证 行
The BP engineer is my college roommate.
英石油的工程师是我大学室友
He's a junior VP. He's been there a year.
初级副总裁 在那工作一年了
And how do I know you're
那我怎么才能确保
not being fed misinformation by James O'Keefe
不是詹姆斯·欧基夫给你提供假消息
in the hope that I run with it and make his day?
坐等我报道 成就他的美梦呢
Who's your Halliburton guy?
哈里伯顿那人又是谁
My big sister.
我大姐
She's got a PhD in mechanical engineering
她是个机械工程博士
You're telling me you got not one but two people
你五分钟内就找到了两个人
to roll over on their employers within five minutes?
愿意出♥卖♥♥♥自己的雇主
I know, it's just lucky.
是不可思议 运气好吧
How often do you get this lucky? This is my first time.
你经常这么走运吗 第一次
Um, it's a search and rescue operation
只不过是一项搜救行动
in which no one is going to be rescued
而且根本救不了人
because Michael Phelps with an outboard motor on his ass
因为就算是菲尔普斯屁♥股♥上装着推进器
couldn't outswim that fire,
也快不过那火势
and you're letting a guy who you just met
而你却让一个你刚认识的人
and a woman who-- I don't know what the hell--
和一个我不知道什么情况的女人
spin this into the end of the world.
把这件事变成了世界末日
But forget that.
但暂不说这个
If you're wrong about Halliburton,
如果你的哈里伯顿情报有误
that's the first line of your bio forever.
这档事就永远缠上你了
"Isn't this the same guy who said that Halliburton caused that spill?"
"称哈里伯顿导致石油泄漏的 不就是他吗"
And, by the way, you publically accuse them of negligent homicide
另外 你公开指责他们过失杀人
and you're wrong, they will take you to court.
万一弄错了 他们会把你告上法庭
They will win and they will end up owning AWM.
他们会胜诉 赔偿费够他们买♥♥下AWM
They will have their own record label.
他们有钱开唱片公♥司♥
They will have theme parks.
有钱盖主题公园
Let's throw out the rundown.
取消原有台本
Attaboy. This is out of control.
好样的 失控了
We're throwing out the rundown.
取消原来的台本
Gary, see if you can get me a spokesman from BP on the phone.
加里 联♥系♥一下英石油的发言人
Get me anything... Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are you going?
看有没有... 你要干嘛
I was told to put together a new show.
准备新节目
Guys, can I have your attention?
各位 注意一下
I'm sorry if I've been a little inaccessible
首先 很抱歉我最近或近几年
or terse lately or for several years,
跟大家缺乏沟通
but if I could just see a show of hands... who's going with Don to 10:00?
谁跟唐去10点档的 请举一下手
All right, I appreciate all the hard work.
好 感谢你们辛勤的工作
And as a token of that appreciation,
为表谢意
I'm giving you guys two weeks' paid vacation starting right now.
我给你们两周的带薪休假 现在就开始
Hold on. You're gonna have her run the show? Yeah.
等等 你要让她制♥作♥这档新闻 没错
Don't do this, Will.
别这样 威尔
I just offered her the most humiliating contract
我刚给她签了一份比安东尼奥向夏洛克
since Antonio got a loan from Shylock.
借钱还要可笑的协议
She took it.
她接受了
I don't know what that is, but I like it.
我不知道她什么意思 但我喜欢
You're gonna do a full hour on an environmental story
你打算花一整个小时来报道环境污染
and you don't wanna at least wait until there's film of an oil-covered pelican?
至少得先看到一只沾满油污的海鸟吧
It's not just an environmental story.
不只是环境污染这么简单
Everywhere I look, people are dressed up in costume,
现在的大街上到处都有一群穿着古怪的人
screaming about how bad government is.
声嘶力竭地控诉政♥府♥
What's your position?
你是什么态度
That people should know what they're screaming about.
人们必须弄清楚 自己在控诉什么
Are you ready to go on television and say that
难道你打算在新闻里说
this well wouldn't have blown up if there had been more government oversight?
油井爆♥炸♥是因为政♥府♥监管不力
I'll give you my next paycheck if it doesn't turn out
我拿这个月的工资跟你打赌
that some department was defunded or some industry was deregulated.
要么是某部门拨款不足 要么是某行业放松了管制
He'll do it, too.
他真会赌的
I didn't buy any of that bullshit you said in my office,
你刚才在里边说的 我一句都没听进去
but can you start two weeks early?
但你可以提前两周开工吗
You plainly bought it a lot, and yes.
明显你听进去很多 没问题
I didn't buy it at all, and go. Okay.
我没听进去 开工吧 好
But it's obvious now that you ate it up with a soup ladle.
显然你一字不落地全听进去了
Just go. Who's my booker?
开你的工 统筹在哪
Right here. Jim's gonna tell you who to line up.
在这 吉姆会告诉你和谁连线
Everybody out who doesn't need to be here.
无关人员请离开
Wait!
等一下
Seriously, though, I have a blog?
我真有博客吗
Now! Yeah. It's Gary Cooper from News Night.
开工 我是晚间新闻的加里·库柏
I'm good. I need to speak to someone about recent legislation.
我想找法律专家咨♥询♥...
You go out around 8:20.
你8点20左右出发
We could send a crew and do that right from the Coast Guard station.
我们可以派人去海岸警卫站现场采访
Hello, this is Jim Harper.
你好 我是吉姆·哈珀
I'm the senior producer with News Night on Atlantis,
亚特兰蒂斯晚间新闻的高级制片人
and we're looking into a story about the BP Deepwater Horizon rig
我们想了解英石油的"深水地平线"
that just exploded in the Gulf.
钻井平台爆♥炸♥的消息
This is Margaret Jordan from News Night.
我是晚间新闻的玛格丽特·乔丹
We're looking for someone from the EPA to comment
我想找环保局的人评论一下
on the explosion at Deepwater Horizon.
"深水地平线"爆♥炸♥事故
Take him to our studio in New Orleans.
希望他能到我们新奥尔良的演播室
I'm so sorry. Can I put you on hold? Okay.
不好意思 能稍等一下吗
Hi, Mike. It's Tess Westin from News Night.
麦克 我是晚间新闻的特丝·威斯汀
We're doing a whole hour on the explosion.
我们要花一小时对此次爆♥炸♥进行报道
I really need your input on this.
非常需要你的意见
You're on speaker with me, Mackenzie McHale and...
我开了免提 这有我 麦肯兹·麦克黑尔和...
Jim Harper. Jim Harper.
吉姆·哈珀 吉姆·哈珀
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Yeah. Can you do me a favor?
嗯 能帮我个忙吗
There's a government agency called the MMA,
有一个政♥府♥机构
the Minerals Management Agency.
叫做矿产管理处
They have some kind of oversight over offshore drilling.
他们负责监管海岸石油钻探
I don't know anything about them.
我从来都没听说过
Can you write me a short memo? Sure.
你能帮我查一下吗 当然
I'll do it. I can do it.
我来吧 我可以的
You're not the only one with loyalty.
不只你一个人有忠心
I'm here. I'm not going anywhere.
我在这 我哪也不去
I can do this. Can you do this?
我可以的 你可以吗
You can't just look it up on Wikipedia, Maggie. He's right.
光查维♥基♥百♥科♥可不够 玛姬 没错
I wasn't going to. She's Will's assistant.
我没打算 她是威尔的助理
I'm an associate producer. Since when?
我是副制片人 什么时候
About two hours ago. That's great.
两小时前 很好
And you're wasting my time.
你在浪费我的时间
You guys duke it out over who my boss is,
你俩去争辩谁是我的头儿吧
but I'd like to get this one thing right.
这件事我一定会查清楚
Knock it out of the park.
那就好好干吧
I need a geologist. Don, who's our go-to geologist?
我要个地质学家 唐 我们一般咨♥询♥谁
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表