剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
We'll be coming back to you, Elliot.
稍后再与你连线 埃利奥特
Why?
为什么
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
I'm gonna find someone who's on the ground.
我要找个在抗♥议♥现场的家伙
What is shocking is to hear an American governor
令人震惊的是 一州州长
threaten to call up the National Guard.
竟威胁要召集国民警卫队
But that's just what Scott Walker,
然而斯科特·沃克
the commander in chief of the Wisconsin National Guard,
作为该州国民警卫队的总司令
did today in defending his Wisconsin budget repair bill.
为捍卫他的预算修正案 而出此下策
Anyone with producer in their title, conference room.
各类"制片人" 去会议室集♥合♥
Sloan. I'm not a producer.
斯隆 我不是制片人
I need you. Can you wait a minute?
我需要你 你能等会再走吗
Ugh, I was this close.
就差了几步
You know I'd have had security stop you downstairs.
你知道我会让楼下保安拦住你的
I know. I'll be just a couple of minutes.
我知道 只占用你几分钟
Okay, but sometimes you ask me to wait
好的 但有几次 你让我等着
and then you forget that you did
你自己却给忘了
and you call me from home at 11:00 and say sorry.
到了半夜11点再从家里给我打电♥话♥道歉
How many times has that happened? Twice.
发生过几次 两次
Well, I really was sorry.
我的道歉是真心的
I'll sit and watch TV.
我先坐着看电视吧
Does anyone know where there's a TV?
谁知道哪有电视看吗
Honey, I'm sorry. I need 20 minutes.
亲爱的 对不起 再等20分钟就好
No, I can see. Is Egypt still a country?
没事 埃及还是一个国家吗
Yeah, it's just a new one.
是 但是换新颜了
I happen to be an Egyptologist if you want me on tomorrow.
你若明天需要我 我正好是埃及古物专家
Since when are you an Egyptologist?
你何时成埃及古物专家了
I can be one by tomorrow.
需要的话 明天就能是
Go to Hang Chew's, get a drink, and I'll meet you there.
去杭州饮食吧 点杯酒等我 我很快就来
Yes, boss.
遵命
Herb. Yes, ma'am?
赫布 什么事
We were 17 seconds heavy on Bernanke,
伯南克那段多了17秒
which meant we had to squeeze...
所以得压缩...
Wait, wait. Everybody watch this. There's nothing to watch.
等等 大家看这里 看什么看
She has to subtract with her fingers. I don't have to.
她做减法要用手指 我不用
We were 17 seconds heavy on Bernanke,
伯南克那段多了17秒
which means we had to squeeze Bill Kristol down to what?
所以得把比尔·克里斯托压缩到多少
2:13.
2分13秒
And Will took tap dancing lessons when he was 11.
威尔11岁时 还学踢踏舞了呢
And Mackenzie thought "This Old House"
麦肯兹认为《老房♥家装》
was working on the same house every week.
每周装♥修♥的是同一栋房♥子
Everyone in the conference room. And that was reasonable.
大家都来会议室 我那错误可以理解
It took six months to build the city of Dubai.
建迪拜城才花了六个月
You think they were renovating
你以为他们15年来
the same mid-century colonial for 15 years?
在一次次重建同一栋中世纪房♥屋吗
Let's go. How many kitchens do you think that house had?
工作了 你以为那房♥子有多少间厨房♥
That'll do. Let's get serious.
够了 讲正经事
I'll begin by saying that
首先我想告诉大家
Will cries when he watches the movie "Rudy."
威尔每次看《追梦赤子心》都会哭
No, I don't. Cries like an onion.
我没哭 哭得跟洋葱似的
Onions make you cry. They don't themselves experience emotion.
洋葱能催泪 但本身没有情感
The way you experience emotion when you watch "Rudy."
就像你看《追梦赤子心》时的情感吗
One scene, one moment, once in a while.
一幕戏 一瞬间 偶尔一次
The jersey scene? Yes.
放球衫那幕 没错
Everybody cries at the jersey scene.
人人看到那都哭了
Jim? I never saw it.
吉姆 我没看过
You haven't seen "Rudy"?
你没看过《追梦赤子心》
What were you doing when everyone else your age was living their lives?
你的童年都花在什么上了
My homework. "My homework."
写作业 "写作业"
I didn't think I'd be the only one to say that.
我以为大家都会是这反应
I thought I'd have the safety of a mob.
以为会淹没在嘲笑声中
Listen up, 'cause it's Rudy's last chance to dress for a game.
听好了 那是鲁迪最后一次穿球服的机会
I shouldn't have started this. Well, you did.
我真不该提这茬 晚了
NCAA rules only allow a certain number of players to be in uniform.
大学体育协会只允许一定数目的队员穿队服
And every time the list goes up, Rudy's name is left off it.
每次公布名单时 鲁迪都落榜
And the list for the last game goes up
最后一次的名单公布
and Rudy's name is left off it again.
鲁迪再一次落榜
Four years of futility.
四年徒劳无功
First he's got to make the grades to get in the school.
他刻苦学习 好不容易进了大学
Then he's got to make the practice squad.
通过努力 进了训练队
And he's getting creamed by guys twice his size.
进队后又被彪形大汉当靶子练
But he doesn't care because it's all about the team.
但他不在乎 因为进队是他的梦想
And all he wants is to just once to be on the list to dress for a game.
他只希望能上名单 打一场球
And it's the last game of his last year of college and he's not on the list.
可他大学的最后一场球赛 依然没上名单
So one by one... Here it is.
于是 一个接一个 泪点来了
...the players come to the coach's office
队员们来到教练办公室
and put their jerseys down on the desk.
把球衫放在桌上
And say, "Coach"... "I want to take a shower with Rudy."
说道"教练" "我想和鲁迪一起洗澡"
No, they don't.
别胡扯
They walk in one by one, put their jerseys on the desk
他们一个个走进去 把球衫放在桌上
and say, "Coach, I want Rudy to take my place on Saturday."
说道 "教练 周六我想让鲁迪替我"
And there's a whole line snaking out
教练办公室前
of the coach's office of players holding their jerseys.
手拿球衫的队员 排起了长龙
Jim, your forehead is bleeding. It is.
吉姆 你额头流血了 是啊
I accidently hit him with a door. Twice.
我不小心用门撞了他 两次
Move your hair out of the way.
把头发掀开
It is bleeding. Could you grab the first aid kit?
出血了 去拿急救箱
Yeah. I'm fine.
好的 我没事
Where's Don? I don't know.
唐呢 我不知道
I saw him slip out after Elliot's segment.
埃利奥特那段结束后 他溜出去了
Well, that's what I want to talk about.
我正想说呢
We're 18 days into this
已经跟了18天了
and I'm sick of pulling pool feed from the wires.
我不想再用别家的画面了
I've seen the same footage
NBC的带子两小时内
we're using licensed NBC three times in the last two hours.
我们已经放过三遍
Nilesat keeps popping on and off.
里面尼罗河卫星台的台标还时隐时现
And mostly, we can't cover this from a hotel room.
更重要的是 人在酒店里没法报道
We need someone on the ground.
得有人去现场
It's too dangerous on the ground.
现场太危险了
For an American. You want to get a stringer?
那是对美国人 你想找特约通讯员吗
Someone local. Someone who can blend in with the crowd.
找当地人 能隐藏在人群之中的
Someone who's credible with both us and the protesters.
并且要对我们和抗♥议♥人都可信
And someone who can shoot and cut and knows to check audio.
这人还得会摄像 会剪接 会检查音频
You live on the Internet. Have you been tracking anyone?
你整天泡在网上 能找到这样的人吗
I absolutely have the guy.
绝对能找到
Excuse us.
稍等
Do you know what you're... ow.
你到底会不会
Do you know what you're... ow.
你到底会不会
Do you know what you're doing? Ow.
你到底会不会弄啊
I could have been a doctor. What happened?
我差点就当医生了 差了什么
Well, I didn't go to medical school or anything. Okay.
我没去学医 好吧
It's another "TMI" story.
又一篇TMI报道
And it'll be picked up by Page Six.
肯定会上《第六版》的
How many different ways It's online today
我说过多少次 今天上了网络
do I have to say I'm not going
你才会相信
to play on that court? and in print tomorrow.
我是不会理他们的 明天就会上报
We have to engage this time. What does it say?
这次我们得应战了 这次又说什么
Did you know that your boy... did you know that Wade Campbell
你知不知道你男...韦德·坎贝尔
is thinking about running for Congress?
打算竞选国会议员吗
Yeah, he's thinking about it, but not more than that.
知道 但他只是打算而已
Yes, more than that.
不止是打算而已
He's had meetings with senior staff of the DCCC.
他和民♥主♥党♥国♥会竞选委员会高层会过面
They're recruiting him for Anthony Weiner's seat.
他们要给他安东尼·韦纳的议员席位
Anthony Weiner's keeping Anthony Weiner's seat.
安东尼·韦纳不会放弃自己的席位啊
Not if he runs for mayor. I didn't know that.
除非他要竞选市长 这我不知道
You've had Wade on the show five times in six weeks.
六周内 韦德上了我们的节目五次
What's this story gonna be?
报道会怎么写
It's gonna be that you're trying to get your boyfriend elected to Congress.
报道会说 你在帮助男友竞选议员
What do you think it's gonna be?
还能怎么写
When you put it like that, I can see that that's what it could look like.
你这么说法 表面看来的确可能是这样
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表