剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
No, my eyes are connected to my brain.
没 我脑子又没进水
I'm not sure about that.
我有些怀疑
Let's open to Page Six,
我们来翻开《第六版》
which for some reason is on page 10,
不知怎么 跑去了第十版
and see what we find.
看看有什么
The headline, "Anchor Rancor."
标题 "怨念的主播"
Anchor anchor? Anchor Rancor.
远见的主播 怨念的主播
Anchor anchor. Rancor.
远见的主播 怨念
Anchor Rancor.
怨念的主播
Subheader, "Will McAvoy gropes in the New Year."
副标题 "威尔·麦卡沃伊 过年不忘非礼"
What?
什么
"ACN's newly minted liberal bloviator
ACN新造就的自♥由♥主义演讲家
made a scene at a private New Year's Eve party
在除夕夜派对上撒泼
at which our spies caught the reengineered lefty firebrand
有人目击这位倒戈的左翼枪手
making a drunken pass at 'TMI' reporter Nina Howard."
酒醉后非礼TMI记者妮娜·霍华德
Whoa, Nelly!
给我打住
"But the Tea Party foe got a face full of bubbly
这位茶党仇敌 吃豆腐不成
instead of what he was looking for."
反被泼了一脸
"McAvoy was wearing a $4,000 custom-made tuxedo
麦卡沃伊身穿价值四千元的定制礼服
and a dumb look on his face."
呆若木鸡
There are a couple of factual errors in that story.
这篇报道有两大错误
Please let there be more than a couple.
拜托 千万别只有两条
First of all, I'm a registered Republican.
第一 我是注册共和党员
I only seem liberal because I believe that hurricanes
我看着像自♥由♥派 是因为我认为
are caused by high barometric pressure and not gay marriage.
导致飓风的原因是高气压 而不是同性婚姻
Second, I wasn't making a pass at her.
第二 我没有非礼她
I was rejecting a pass from her
而是不让她非礼我
while trying to talk her out
并同时尝试说服她
of doing what they call at "TMI" a takedown piece
不要写TMI所谓的攻击文章
of one of the "Desperate Housewives of New Jersey."
揭露《新泽西绝望主妇》主演的隐私
"Real Housewives." Who gives a shit?
《新泽西的主妇》 谁在乎啊
Definitely not me. And the tuxedo's off the rack.
我肯定不在乎 礼服也不是定制的
Did you grope her? No! III...
你非礼她了吗 没有 我 我
I gently touched her to block her
我轻轻地碰了她一下 为的是阻拦
as she was coming in for a kiss.
当时她正想亲我
I blocked her.
我阻拦了她
I was the victim of an unwanted sexual advance.
我是这场性骚扰的受害者
But more important, I was fighting the good fight.
但更重要的是 我在为正义而斗争
Why were you fighting any fight?
你斗争个什么
I was trying to get her to not write the takedown piece.
我想劝说她 不要写什么攻击文章
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
Yeah. I'll tell you why.
对 我告诉你为什么
Because I'm on a mission to civilize.
因为我要教化众生
How's it going so far? Progress is slow,
进展如何 不太顺利
but I'm in it for the long haul.
但我做好了打持久战的准备
You want Publicity to draft a statement?
你要公♥关♥部起草一份声明吗
About the mission? The Page Six piece.
关于我的教化任务 关于这报道
Absolutely not. Good.
清者自清 好
What did you call me up here for? Mostly to laugh at you.
你喊我过来干什么 主要是嘲笑你
But I also wanted to share an observation.
但我也想和你分享我的一个发现
Go. You're dating.
说吧 你开始约会了
I am. I've decided to live my life as if I'm alive.
没错 我决定要过正常人的生活
I am all for it.
我鼎力支持
But I've noticed that the women you date all have one thing in common.
但我发现 你约会的女人都有一个共同点
I am a leg man.
我是大腿控
No, these are all women who,
不 这些女人
in a million years, you would not want to spend any daylight hours with.
就算太阳打西边出来 你也绝不会对他们有感情
What do you make of that?
你有意见吗
You're asking out the wrong women.
你在和错误的人约会
I'm not an elitist. Be one.
我不挑剔 挑一挑行不行
No comment on this shit, Charlie. I'm not kidding.
谁都不许回应 查理 不开玩笑
And I'd also like to know who at my party was tipping Page Six.
我还想知道 是谁给纽约邮报透的消息
I'll launch a fullscale investigation. Thank you.
我会立案调查 多谢
How much was the tux?
礼服到底多少钱
It was... it was like...
那个 大概
it was 4,000 bucks.
就是四千
Now!
现在
What's happening now?
怎么回事
In this order, Tess, Tamara, Gary,
按以下顺序 特丝 塔玛拉 格雷
Maggie, Kendra, Martin, Neal, and Jim
玛姬 肯德拉 马丁 尼尔 吉姆
thought it would be funny.
都觉得这样很好玩
And you? Peer pressure.
你呢 不得已而为之
I didn't grope anybody.
我没非礼谁
I was holding her at bay while I clarified...
我只是挡着她 同时告诉她...
it doesn't matter. I'm on a mission to civilize.
算了 我是在教化众生
I'm Don Quixote. I'm Don Quixote.
我是堂吉诃德 我才是堂吉诃德
Have you even read "Don Quixote"?
你读过《堂吉诃德》没
In the original French. It was written in Spanish.
法文原版 原版是西班牙文
Not my copy. I could have read it in Spanish?
我那本不是 有西班牙文版可以看
You could have read it in English.
你读英文版还差不多
Well, there's a year and a half of my life I'm not getting back.
跟你吵架 又浪费了我一年半的生命
Sit down. All right.
坐好了
Jim was working on New Year's Eve on stories we either missed
除夕夜 吉姆在整理去年被我们忽视
or didn't pay enough attention to in 2010.
或没有足够重视的一些新闻事件
Not all New Year's Eve. He found some time to take a little break.
不是整晚 他有休息了一会儿
Pardon? Nothing.
什么 没事
We'll do five minutes a night every night this week.
本周我们每晚会花五分钟来报道
I've boiled them down to these and,
我先精简了一遍
Will, you can boil them down to what you want.
威尔 你再精简你想要的
I'm out there on the front lines fighting for civility.
我身在教化众生的前线
You picked her up at a party.
你是在派对上和她搭讪
I didn't pick her up. I walked up...
我没有和她搭讪 我只是走上去...
and can I say in my defense, did you see her legs?
再说了 你们看她那条腿
All right, that'll do.
够了
First up, the Chilean miners.
第一条 智利矿工被困
We stuck with the Christine O'Donnell debate in Delaware
当时为报道克里斯汀·奥唐奈的参议院辩论
instead of cutting away to the rescue.
而放弃了矿工救援报道
I'll let everyone know that they came out all right.
矿工早就已经脱险了
You're the one who wanted these.
这可是你的主意
Next? Next.
下一个 下一个
I wouldn't mind following up
我觉得可以跟进报道
on the bribery charges Nigeria filed against Cheney.
尼日利亚向切尼提出的诉讼
Next.
下一个
Conflict of interest with Virginia Thomas and the voicemail message...
弗吉尼亚·托马斯的留言事件...
Next. Tess?
下一个 特丝
Now I'm frightened to say it. Say it.
我不敢说了 说
May 27, the iPad was released. Lines went around the block...
5月27日iPad上市 购买♥♥者排起长龙...
Get the hell out of the meeting. Yeah.
滚出会议室 好的
Sit down.
坐下
Where are the real ones?
有意义的新闻哪去了
The lies. Lies.
谎言 给我谎言
Why doesn't the news ever call a lie a lie, but we know it's a lie?
为什么从没有人在新闻里揭穿那些谎言
Jim, Maggie.
吉姆 玛姬
It was during the week of the midterms so we were doing other things,
我们忙于报道中期选举那周
but the idea that Obama spent $200 million a day on a trip to India
谣言称奥巴马印度之行 每日花费高达两亿
is still in the water supply.
现在还有人在传
We could deconstruct how that happened.
我们可以对此深究一番
Sold. What else?
这个行 还有吗
Guns. What about them?
枪♥支♥ 接着说
Everyone from Wayne LaPierre to Glenn Beck is shouting
从韦恩·拉比尔到格林·贝克
that Obama is coming to get our guns
很多人都叫嚣说奥巴马要没收我们的枪♥支♥
when there's no evidence to suggest
却毫无证据显示
that Obama's the least bit interested in our guns.
奥巴马对我们的枪♥支♥有丝毫兴趣
Show me the lack of evidence and I'm in.
证明他们毫无证据 我就做
Anything else? Yes.
还有吗 有
I don't know how else to say this.
我不知该怎么说
Bigfoot is... Great.
大脚怪... 散会
Not because they don't want to limit your rights,
他们并非不想限制你的个人♥权♥利
but because they're afraid of the political consequences.
他们只是害怕由此所带来的政♥治♥后果
Coming back to you, Will.
转回给你 威尔
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表