剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Firing an anchor for losing half his audience isn't unreasonable,
因失去半数观众而解雇主播 也合情合理
if that's what you're asking.
你是想问这个吗
It wasn't and you know it.
很合理 你也心知肚明
You're trying to get me to write this story without your fingerprints on it.
你是想借我的笔 替你报道这件事
AWM has to do business with congress and you're making it much harder.
AWM和国会的生意往来 被你给阻挠了
Leona wants you fired, but can't do it unless she can explain it.
莉安娜想解雇你 但她需要一个原因
She's hoping the tabloid stories build to a critical mass
她希望通过八卦报道来抹黑你
or that your ratings tank.
或是你的收视率直线下降
Say something if I'm wrong, say nothing if I'm right.
我错了就反驳我 不说话我就是说对了
For what it's worth, I'd cave, too.
其实 换做我 我也会屈服的
No serious journalist would ever agree to the demands I made on Friday.
认真的新闻人 都不会同意我周五提出的要求
So for what it's worth, you already did.
其实 你已经屈服了
Are you ready to answer questions about the newsletter?
你准备好回答通讯稿的问题了吗
I haven't read it. The mock debate's Friday.
我还没看过 周五就要模拟辩论了
No, I'm being Ron Paul right now. I didn't write it.
不 我在演罗恩·保罗呢 不是我写的
I've never read it. I've never heard it.
我从没看过 也没听说过
It's got my name on it, I've made money from it.
上面有我的名字 我拿它赚了钱
The newsletters would get a standing ovation at a Klan rally,
通讯稿一定能在三K党集♥会♥上博得热烈掌声
but you should stop asking me questions about them.
但你们别再问我通讯稿的事了
You need a better answer. He needs a better answer.
你需要更好的回答 是他需要更好的回答
Tell you what question I'd start off with.
我会从这个问题下手
Congresswoman Bachmann. Yes?
巴♥赫♥曼议员 请问
You've said that you were told to run for president by God.
你说是上帝让你竞选总统的
Please, I don't... You have, right?
拜托 我没有 你说过
You've said on a number of occasions
你在很多场合说过
that God told you to run for president.
是上帝让你竞选总统的
I have some clips here if you'd like me to refresh your memory.
我这有视频记录 也许能帮你回忆起来
Nope, my memory is fresh. Here's my question.
不用 我记得很清楚 我的问题如下
Good. What does God's voice sound like?
好的 上帝的声音是什么样的
I'm completely serious.
我很认真在问
She's saying that God spoke directly to her.
她说上帝和她直接对话
How is this not the first question asked in a debate?
这怎能不是辩论中的第一个问题
How's it not the only question?
怎能不是唯一的问题呢
What does His voice sound like?
他的声音是什么样的
What did He say exactly word for word?
他的原话是怎么说的
Did He speak in Hebrew? Acadian?
他说的是希伯来语 还是阿卡迪亚语
Kiswahili-Bantu?
抑或斯瓦希里语班图语
And to put it in a medical context,
再从医学角度来说
is this the first time you've heard voices?
这是你第一次幻听吗
She's claiming to be a prophet.
她自称是先知
The whole world is sitting on the edge of their seat.
全世界都睁大眼睛看着她
How is this not the first question we'll ask?
这怎能不是我们问的第一个问题呢
First of all, can you stop pointing at me and saying she and her?
首先 你能否别再指着我说"她"
You're the one who wanted to play a woman.
是你要演女人的
But tell me why that question is out of line.
这问题怎么就过分了
Because it's not the best way to demonstrate seriousness of intent
因为辩论的问题需要严肃性
and it's not the best way not to insult people.
而且不可以侮辱人
Which people? Christians. 83% of the country.
什么人 基♥督♥教♥徒♥ 83%的国人
I'm one of them. And she's insulting me.
我也是基♥督♥徒 是她在侮辱我
Please, stop pointing at me when you are...
拜托 别再指着我
Relax, J. Edgar.
淡定 J·埃德加·胡佛
She's insulting me, she's insulting my family, she's insulting my congregation,
是她在侮辱我 我的家人以及教堂会众
and she's insulting my faith.
还有我的信仰
She's implying that Christians are imbeciles who will believe anything
她以为基♥督♥教♥徒♥都是低能 什么都信
while reducing God to a party hack who endorses political candidates.
她还把上帝贬为支持政♥治♥候选人的政党分子
Now, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe this is the first time since Moses
也许我错了 也许这是自摩西以来
that God has given direct instructions to someone other than His son.
上帝第一次给除自己儿子外的人直接指示
But if so, I think it deserves a follow-up.
要真如此 就值得继续跟进
We're not going to get the debate if we're mocking their candidates.
嘲笑候选人 我们会丢了辩论的
The whole point of the new debate format
这种新的辩论形式
is to compel the candidates to tell the truth
目的就是要逼候选人说真话
and make them responsible for their own rhetoric
让他们为自己的言论负责
by asking tougher questions than a Match.com profile.
不然岂不是成了《非诚勿扰》
If she knows what God wants, then I'm voting for her.
她若真知道上帝要什么 我就投她一票
If she doesn't, she should stop saying so.
她若不知道 那就别再撒谎
I'm not attacking Christians. I'm defending them.
我没有攻击基♥督♥教♥徒♥ 我在保护他们
All right. Just a moment, please.
好了 稍等一下
What? I'm standing up for the tens of millions of Christians
怎么了 我在为千万基♥督♥教♥徒♥说话
who are tired of being represented by having our identity...
我们厌倦了被别人代表
there's been an identity theft.
有人盗用了我们的身份
That's it. That's the one I want.
就这些 我就想说这一点
I think you already know that starting tonight,
大家都该知道 从今晚起
we're leading with Casey Anthony.
我们将以凯西·安东尼开场
Does anyone have a problem with that?
有人有意见吗
All right, well, we lost almost half a million viewers
这么说吧 上周我们损失了50万观众
to Nancy Grace last week.
他们转去看南茜·格蕾丝的节目了
Does anyone still have a problem with it?
还有人有意见吗
We're gonna clear out some of these stories to make room.
我们要砍掉一些报道 来腾出时间
"Senate obstruction become worst in US history."
美国历史上最大的参议院阻力
That's a report by the Alliance For Justice.
公义联盟今日报道
The Senate's confirmed a smaller percentage of Obama's judicial appointees
参议院对奥巴马任命的司法官员
than any other Senate and any other president.
确认比例小于历任总统
No reason to care about that.
没什么好关心的
"Job situation dire, new stimulus needed."
就业形势严峻 需要新的刺♥激♥
This Congress ran on jobs, but they're focused on debt.
这届国会嘴上谈就业 但关注的却是债务
According to the payroll company ADP...
根据就业服务机构ADP公♥司♥...
I just solved unemployment.
我刚解决了失业问题
"AFL-CIO sours on Obama."
AFL-CIO与奥巴马关系失和
We've got an analyst lined up to give a report card
有个分♥析♥师 预备评价
on Obama's union relationship.
奥巴马与工会的关系
Will the AFL-CIO still be sour on him tomorrow?
AFL-CIO明天还会与他失和吗
I don't know. Let's find out.
不知道 明天就知道了
All right, to give us a crash course in how best
好了 为了给大家恶补知识
to exploit this tragedy and to erase all boundaries
如何最好地发掘这个悲剧
of what should be used as entertainment,
彻底消除娱乐的下限
I've enlisted the help of a master of the dark arts.
我特意请来了黑暗教官
I understand I'm needed.
我受召唤而来
Thank you. Forget everything you know about the news.
多谢 忘掉一切新闻准则
Done. What's next?
完成 下一条
I'm Charlie Skinner.
我是查理·斯金纳
Good to meet you.
幸会
Should I just sit here?
我坐这里可以吗
Sure.
当然
Should I call you Mr. Hancock?
我可以称呼你汉考克先生吗
It's Schneider.
我叫施耐德
Schneider? Ezra Schneider.
施耐德 以斯拉·施耐德
How the hell many aliases do you have?
你到底有多少个化名
I beg your pardon?
您说什么
Are you Late For Dinner?
你是不速之客吗
Mister, I have no idea what you're talking about.
先生 我完全不知道您在说什么
Charlie.
查理
That has to have been strange for you.
你当然会感到一头雾水
That's going to be a story you'll tell later.
以后你会把这当故事讲的
Late For Dinner?
不速之客吗
Solomon Hancock. Charlie Skinner.
所罗门·汉考克 查理·斯金纳
I thought because of the carnation.
我被他胸前的康乃馨误导了
Did we say anything about a carnation?
我们有说过康乃馨吗
No, but it's usually the international sign for...
但国际通用的标志是...
it doesn't matter.
不说这些了
I'm a busy guy and if you're faffin' me around...
我很忙 希望您不是忽悠我
Would you mind taking the battery out of your cell phone?
请取下你手♥机♥的电池
The walls in the New York Public Library are three feet thick.
纽约公共图书馆的墙足足有三英尺厚
That's why we're meeting here. But I'd like you
所以我们才在此会面 但还是请你
to take the battery out of your cell phone.
取下手♥机♥的电池
You have reason to believe you're under surveillance?
你怀疑自己被监视了吗
Everyone's under surveillance. If you've got a cell phone...
所有人都在受监视 只要有一部手♥机♥
It's talk like that that makes me...
你这么说让我觉得...
Did I or did I not establish credibility on May 1st?
五月一号♥ 我是否已建立了可信度
You correctly predicted that we'd all be called to work, yes.
你准确预测了我们开工 没错
Sometimes at the NSA, we download a rolling bug
在国安局 有时我们把后门软件
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表