剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Back up. Sure.
备用 当然
How many? Bridesmaids?
多少 伴娘吗
Yeah. Nine.
对 九个
Nine bridesmaids?
九个伴娘
My sisters, your sisters,
我的姐♥妹♥们♥ 你的姐♥妹♥们♥
Sheila, Sloan, Maggie, and Diane.
说希拉 斯隆 玛姬和戴安
Who's Sheila?
希拉是谁
My brother's wife Sheila. You've met her.
我兄弟的妻子希拉 你见过的
And who's Diane? Sawyer.
戴安又是谁 索伊
And because you have nine bridesmaids...
因为你有九个伴娘
You need nine groomsmen.
所以你需要九个伴郎
That's, like, a law?
是法律规定的吗
The groomsmen have to walk the bridesmaids down the aisle.
伴郎必须和伴娘并肩走上礼堂走道
Well, Charlie's my best man.
查理是我的伴郎
What if I have him just keep
我让他在走道上
going back up the aisle and fetching bridesmaids?
来来回♥回♥迎接伴娘怎么样
Is there any chance Charlie
查理有没有可能
is going to be sober when the ceremony starts?
在典礼开始时是清醒的
I have news for you-- your sisters will have taken
我有消息要告诉你 你的姐♥妹♥们♥
a couple of dips from the well, too.
也将喝得烂醉
Charlie, Don, Jim, Elliot, and who else?
查理 唐 吉姆 埃利奥特 还有谁
There is no one else.
没人了
I've worked very hard at cultivating
我在工作圈外
no friendships outside of work.
非常努力地建立了零友谊
And to be honest, I was doing fine
说实话 我在工作圈内
cultivating no friendships inside of work
建立零友谊也是一把好手
until you came along. You need five more.
直到你来 你还要再找五个
Nine bridesmaids is madness.
九个伴娘真是太蠢了
The amount of time it's going
十八个人
to take 18 people to walk down the aisle--
走上礼堂走道花费的时间
you're telling me Diane Sawyer's
你是说戴安·索伊
going to put on a dress with puffy shoulders?
会穿着带有蓬蓬肩的裙子吗
The bridesmaids are wearing Vera Wang.
伴娘们会穿王薇薇[美国著名婚纱设计师]
Can Vera Wang make that many dresses?
王薇薇能做那么多裙子吗
How about Brian Williams? You love Brian.
布莱恩·威廉姆斯怎么样 你喜欢布莱恩
You love Brian. And if he's up there next to me,
是你喜欢布莱恩 他要是站在我旁边
you're gonna start to think.
你肯定要胡思乱想
In fact, the whole idea of parading a bunch of well-dressed men
实际上 在你要被问到那个重要问题时
in front of you right before you're asked the big question--
让一群衣着光鲜的男人站在旁边
and don't get me wrong, but I've now seen you commit
别误会 不过我之前见过你
to three different shades of tile for the master bath before--
对着主浴室的三色瓷砖作出承诺
Did you see that? What?
你看见了吗 什么
What is it? Switcher.
什么 切换台
Ben, what feed are you running on 44B in the bull pen?
本 你在导播室里44B播的是什么
That's a local Boston affiliate.
是波士顿当地的分部
Somebody wanted to watch the marathon.
有人要看马拉松
What'd you see?
你看到了什么
An explosion.
爆♥炸♥
What just happened in Boston?
波士顿出什么事了
I've got multiple alerts, all red.
出现多个新闻提醒 都是红色
Blast at the finish line of the marathon.
马拉松终点线上发生了爆♥炸♥
Runners and spectators fleeing the scene.
参赛者和观众正在逃离现场
The finish line's at the Lenox Hotel.
终点线设在莱诺克斯酒店
There might be a fire. Look at that runner.
可能会起火 看那个参赛者
Can we get some audio? The way he falls to the side.
能搞到音频吗 他倒下的样子
That's an energy force. That's an explosion.
那是能量冲击 是爆♥炸♥
Break them into teams. Boston affiliate.
分成小组行动 波士顿分部
Boston PD. FBI. DOJ.
波士顿警♥察♥局 联调局 司法部
Homeland Security. Area hospitals.
国土安♥全♥部♥ 地区医院
Jenna! On it!
洁娜 明白
And five, and four,
五 四
and three,
三
and two, and one.
二 一
Okay, take a breath and...
好了 深呼吸
Okay, hot stuff, what you got?
好了 辣妹 你有多大的能耐
Come on, focus.
加油 集中注意
Focus. You're bad.
集中注意 你真棒
You are bad. You're a bad fucking lady.
你真棒 你真♥他♥妈♥棒极了
Give me 10 more.
再做十个
No phone. Tune that out.
别看手♥机♥ 关掉它
Love the pain. Eat the pain.
爱上这痛苦 咽下这痛苦
Counting six, and five,
倒数六 五
and four, and you stopped.
四 你停了
Good session.
课程很棒
Can you confirm that the explosions
你能确定爆♥炸♥是由
were caused by bombs and not a gas line?
炸♥弹♥引起的 而不是输气管道吗
Were there any credible threats made in advance of the race?
赛前是否有任何可信的威胁
This is Martin Stallworth at ACN.
我是ACN的马丁·斯塔沃斯
This is Tess Westin at ACN.
我是ACN的特丝·威斯汀
SWAT's on the scene along with K-9 units.
特警队和警犬部队已到达现场
I want to get accurate information out quickly, Mike.
我要迅速得到精确信息 麦克
We're both doing a job
我们俩在做同一件事
and I'm at the only reliable breaking news network.
而我身处唯一可靠的突发新闻电视网
Except for that one time, yes.
除了那一次 是的
I've got an image of the area around the finish line.
我拿到了终点线附近区域的图像
Throw it up on the front monitors.
放到前面的显示屏上
Can you tell me if you've got terrorist groups...
你能否告诉我是否有恐怖组织...
Use the number in this. It's the White House.
打这上面的号♥码 是白宫
Don't ask who's on the other end of the phone.
别问电♥话♥那头是谁
Just say it's for me.
就说是替我问的
Is anyone getting through
有谁打通
to the trauma center or the ER at Mass General?
麻省总医院急诊室或创伤中心的电♥话♥了
Nobody's picking up at Mass General,
麻省总医院 布莱根妇女医院
Brigham and Women's, Beth Israel.
贝斯以色列医院都无人接听
That's not a good sign. When is she breaking in?
那可不是好兆头 她什么时候插播
When she knows what she's breaking in with.
在她了解自己插播内容的时候
That's right, right? We're gonna do this thing well.
就是那样 对吧 我们要把这个做好
We are. Do you know what that means, doing it well?
当然 你知道做好是什么意思吗
Yeah.
知道
She's holding for you.
她在等你接听
Yeah? "2:52 P.M.
什么事 "下午2:25
"I don't know what the fuck that was... Hang on.
"我不知道那是什么 等等
..."but I'm shaking. Everyone's sprinting through the Back Bay.
"但是我在震动 所有人都在冲过后湾区
"2:54, explosions on Boylston Street.
"2:54 波伊尔士顿大街发生爆♥炸♥
"2:54, mass casualty incident declared
"2:54 波士顿马拉松大赛
"at the end of the Boston Marathon route."
"路线终点处发生群体伤亡事件"
I'm not putting Will on the air to say something bad
我不会让威尔在节目中报道
may have happened in Boston,
波士顿可能发生了坏事
but we're not sure what.
但我们还不确定是什么
This isn't speculative anymore.
这已不再是猜测了
We're not going based on tweets from witnesses we can't talk to.
我们不能以无法交谈的目击者推文为根据
What credible news agency would do that?
有哪个靠谱的新闻通讯社会这么做
Fox is up.
福克斯播了
Jim.
吉姆
The president's been notified of the incident in Boston.
总统已收到波士顿事件的通知
What is the incident in Boston?
波士顿的什么事件
They were hoping we knew.
他们希望我们知道
What am I looking at?
我在看什么
That's Boylston Street. That's the finish line.
波伊尔士顿大街 终点线就在那里
Over there's the Lenox Hotel. That's where the blast came from.
那边就是莱诺克斯酒店 爆♥炸♥的源头
Inside the hotel? We don't know.
在酒店里面吗 不知道
If I learn what happened by watching the news,
我要是只能靠看新闻才能知道发生了什么
I'm going to lose my fucking mind!
我他妈会疯了的
We're dramatically understaffed.
我们人手急缺
Where's Keefer? Don's got jury duty today.
基佛呢 唐今天去履行陪审义务了
Are you kidding? Get him out.
开什么玩笑 把他弄出来
I'm a schoolteacher. I teach fourth grade.
我是一名老师 我教四年级
Where? PS 40 here in Manhattan.
在哪里 曼哈顿四十公立学校
Have you ever bought anything over the phone? Yes.
你打电♥话♥买♥♥过东西吗 买♥♥过
From one of those commercials you see on TV?
就是那些电视广♥告♥之一吗
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表