剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
be required by law to come with that warning label
受法律要求 在胸前佩戴警示牌
for the rest of their lives.
戴上一辈子
Hello? Will, it's Charlie.
你好 威尔 我是查理
I'm sorry to call early on a Saturday.
抱歉周六一大早给你打电♥话♥
What happened? Can you come into the office at 11:00?
怎么了 你能11点来办公室吗
Yeah. What's going on? I'll see you at 11:00.
好 怎么了 11点见
Welcome back to "Red Carpet Roundup"
欢迎回到"红地毯综述"
where we continue our review of last night's fashion winners
我们将继续讨论昨晚人♥民♥选择奖的
and losers at the People's Choice Awards.
时尚赢家与输家们
We'll throw it back to our studio in Hollywood
让我们回到好莱坞的工作室
and Paulita Maya and her team of fashion experts.
宝丽塔·玛雅和她的时尚专家团
Paulita?
宝丽塔
And we're clear.
直播结束
He's here.
他来了
Against all instincts of what sanity sounds like,
违背所有理智的本能
I'm here at 11:00 on a Saturday.
周六11点 我竟然来了
You won't regret it. Too late.
你不会后悔的 晚了
Thank you all for coming. Let me begin.
感谢大家前来 那我开始了
There are 1.7 million known species.
现有170万种已知生物
Biologists estimate this represents
生物学家预计
only a quarter of the total species on the planet.
这只占了地球总数的四分之一
Species diversity is greatest in rain forests,
物种多样性在热带雨林的体现尤为明显
and 75% of all species live in rain forests.
75%的物种都生活于雨林中
So, the argument is
所以 论点是
could there be an apex predator primate,
是否存在某种灵长类顶级掠食者
a missing link if you will, between 6 and 10 feet tall,
是食物链缺失的一支 有六到十英尺高
weighing up to 500 pounds that lives in a dense temperate rain forest?
重达500磅 居住于茂密的温带雨林中
Jim? No. Is that it?
吉姆 不存在 就这些吗
Careful. Sometimes when Jim says no,
小心 有时候吉姆说"不"
what he really means is, "I'm sleeping with your roommate."
他真正意思是 "我在和你室友上♥床♥"
What's going on?
发生了什么
I didn't know you were coming.
我不知道你要来
I was told to come. Really?
有人让我来 真的吗
Charlie called me at 7:00 this morning.
查理早上七点给我打电♥话♥
I wonder how that happened.
我不知情
Was I called in on a Saturday for Bigfoot?
我周六被叫来 听大脚怪吗
I think you're gonna find this interesting.
你一定会觉得很有趣
I think you don't know what that word means.
我觉得你不懂"有趣"是什么意思
What are you doing? You told me to come in.
这是在干什么 你叫我来的
Not for this. What is this?
不是为这个 这是什么
I'm glad you asked, Charlie. Bigfoot is...
问得好 查理 大脚怪...
Ah. Follow me.
跟我来
I called you in for this. Oh, shit.
我叫你来是为这个 见鬼
We need a whole team for this?
有必要这么多人吗
Don's a good advisor on damage control.
唐很擅于危机公♥关♥
When's it come out? It's out. This is it.
几时出版 已经出了
You keep guns in your house?
你在屋里藏枪吗
Yeah, a vast collection.
是 大量的收藏
Sometimes to relax I go to the park and shoot dogs.
需要放松时 我会去公园打只狗玩
I'm just asking. She had the gun.
我就问问 枪是她的
Some crazy fucking friend of Sloan's.
斯隆的疯子朋友
I took out the bullets.
我清空弹匣而已
The highest incidents of Bigfoot sightings have all come
大脚怪出现踪迹的密集区
from the temperate rain forest region
正是一片温带雨林
that stretches from Northern California to Alaska.
由加州北部延至阿♥拉♥斯加
Here we find local myths like the Sasquatch and Ts'emekwes.
那里盛传 野人和大脚怪是真的
Here we find local myths like Jim not being a liar.
这里盛传 "吉姆不是骗子"
Come with me, please.
跟我出来
I'm learning things. Now, please.
我在学知识呢 快点
First of all, you can't talk to me like that in front of the staff.
首先 你不能在大家面前那样和我说话
Oh, listen to Mr...
听听...
Mike. Yeah?
迈克 怎么了
You got the rest of the afternoon off.
下午给你放假
Maggie's taking your shift on the assignment desk.
玛姬接替你的班 守着分配台
You sure? Go home.
你确定 回家去
Nice to throw your weight around?
开始发号♥施令了啊
Yeah. Sit your ass at that desk until 4:00.
是啊 给我坐过去 四点前不许走
That's number one. Number two,
这是其一 其二
I'm sorry that I lied to you. I didn't want you to be upset.
抱歉我欺骗了你 但那是因为我不想你生气
Why did you think I'd be upset? Because you are!
我为什么要生气 你已经生气了
Not because you slept with Lisa, because you lied about it!
不是因为和利萨上♥床♥ 因为你撒谎
Excuse me! This isn't soundproof glass!
打扰一下 这不是隔音玻璃
It is because I slept with Lisa.
就是因为我和利萨上♥床♥了
You've never lied to me in all the time we've been working together.
我们合作这么久 你从没对我撒过谎
Is that not a little bit...
你就没有一丁点
just a little bit a good feeling?
一丁点高兴吗
That it feels weird that I lied to you?
你不觉得我会撒谎 很奇怪吗
And isn't it a little bit a good feeling
你心里就没一丁点高兴
that my instinct was to lie?
我本能地对你撒谎吗
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
It was Don's idea to fix me up with Lisa, right?
是唐想撮合我和利萨吧
Yes.
是的
And Don was the one who called Lisa when she was at my place?
那晚 也是唐给利萨打的电♥话♥
Yes. Then I'd ask Don.
是的 那你该去问唐
'Cause he has every idea what I'm talking about.
因为他很清楚我在说什么
I'm sorry I lied. It won't happen again.
对不起我骗了你 以后不会了
Did you know she was married?
你知道她是有夫之妇吗
She's been separated for over a year.
她俩分居一年多了
Did you smoke pot with her? Yes.
你俩抽大♥麻♥了吗 是的
Did you level a .32 caliber gun at her head?
你还拿一支32口径的枪指着她的头
I was demonstrating... fuck this.
我是在演示...去它的
You'd just done a gun rant that night.
那晚节目 你刚做了枪♥支♥说教
Is that what it was, Mac? It was a rant?
是这样吗 麦肯 是说教吗
Does she have a text message from you?
你还给她发了短♥信♥
Listen to me. She got jealous
听我讲 她吃醋了
'cause she read that I went out with someone else the next night.
因为她发现 我第二晚和别人约会了
Then she went to Nina Howard at "TMI,"
于是去找TMI的妮娜·霍华德
who was just waiting for a chance...
而那女人正想有机会能...
I knocked Jennifer Aniston off the cover?
我把詹妮弗·安妮丝顿挤出了封面
This isn't funny, Will. We're trying to do something here.
这不好笑 威尔 我们正在干大事
All of us. There are guys in here
所有人 大家都在这
on a Saturday doing... what the hell are they doing?
大周六的在...他们在干嘛
They're learning about Bigfoot.
了解大脚怪
Which, by the way, is what used to be in the tabloids.
而这种东西 从前可是小报的热点
Bigfoot and Elvis sightings have been replaced... Whatever.
大脚怪和猫王出现 已被取代 管它的
We signed up with you and
我们和你是一伙的
no one's going to hear a word we're saying.
我们说的话 没人会听的
Tell me what I did wrong? How about drugs?
我做错了什么 抽大♥麻♥
I took a hit of a joint in my own home.
我在自己家抽了一点点而已
The text message. I'm not telling you what it says.
短♥信♥呢 我不会说出短♥信♥内容的
Just tell me if you'd want your mother to read it.
你只需告诉我 你想不想让你妈看这条短♥信♥
Yeah, she died 10 years ago and I wouldn't mind seeing her again.
她十年前就去世了 我倒是挺想再见见她
Here's what we're gonna do. You're gonna go on "ACN Morning."
我们这么做 你去参加"ACN早新闻"
They are going to ask the questions we want them to ask
我安排他们向你提问
and you're going to give the answers we want.
你按计划回答就行
I'm not doing that.
我不去
Will. No, I'm not playing.
威尔 不 我不干
This is News Corp using their gossip trash to fuck with an anchor.
是新闻集团利用绯闻 想搞臭我这个主播
News Corp doesn't own "TMI." We do.
TMI不属于新闻集团 是我们自己的
I'm talking about... Wait!
我是说... 等一下
Wait.
等一下
Wait.
等一下
The tuxedo. The $4,000 tux.
那套4000元礼服
You didn't buy it off the rack, did you?
你不是买♥♥现成的 对吧
What does... Just tell me.
这有什么.. 回答我
You're my boss and I make a lot more money than you do.
你是我的头儿 可我比你赚得多
That makes me uncomfortable.
我过意不去
No, the tux was made for me by Armand... Armand Felini.
没错 礼服是阿曼德 阿曼德·费里尼
Yeah, how did you know?
你怎么知道
'Cause Leona Lansing gave me the same Christmas present last year.
莉安娜·兰辛去年送了我同样的圣诞礼物
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表