剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Unless there's a rally... I'm sorry, I've got to...
除非... 抱歉 我...
Listen. Sloan.
听我说 斯隆
Unless there's a rally in the next 90 minutes,
除非接下来90分钟内强力反弹
the Dow's gonna close down about 2.5%,
道琼斯指数将暴跌2.5%
S&P and NASDAQ will close down 2.3.
标准普尔和纳斯达克将暴跌2.3%
Let me tell you why. I don't own a lot of stock.
我来告诉你原因 我手里股票不多
Let me tell you why. I really can't...
让我告诉你原因 我真的不能...
Stop avoiding this!
别再回避了
I just got off the phone with these guys.
我刚跟这些人通过电♥话♥
Listen to these quotes. These aren't from liberals.
听听他们的原话 他们可不是自♥由♥派
These are hard-core Wall Street guys who,
而是华尔街的中坚分子
whatever the world may think of them,
不管世界对他们的看法
know what they're talking about and so do I.
他们知道自己在说什么 我也是
Jamie Dimon at Chase says,
摩根大通的杰米·戴蒙说
"Voting against raising the debt ceiling would be a moral disaster."
"投票反对提高债务上限 将成为道德灾难"
The Barclays guys say, "This debate is detached from reality."
巴莱克的人说 "这一争论简直脱离现实"
My Goldman source says,
高盛的人说
"If the House Republicans continue this debate,
"如果众议院共和党人继续这一争论
I hope they're willing to mark the end of the dollar
希望他们准备好面对美元终结
as a global reserve currency."
作为全球储备货币的那一天"
Please notice that he didn't say
请注意 他说的不是
if the House Republicans don't raise the debt ceiling.
"如果不提高债务上限"
He said if the House Republicans continue this debate.
而是 "如果继续争论"
That's all it takes. Just the uncertainty.
仅此而已 仅仅因为这不确定性
That's why the Dow's gonna close down 230 points today.
道琼斯指数就暴跌了230点
Because just the debate, just the doubt,
仅仅因为这争论 这怀疑
just the possibility that the House Majority might commit
仅仅因为众议院多数派有可能犯下
the most self-inflicted damage to the country
自南北战争中 南方独♥立♥
since the secession of the South
造成数十亿损失以来
has caused billions in value to disappear.
对国家造成的最自作自受的损失
Sloan, I understand. I swear to God I do.
斯隆 我明白 我发誓真的明白
But you can't say the same thing in the C block?
这些你在第三段里说 不行吗
Don't pretend you don't know
别假装你不知道
that most people watch 10 minutes of news.
大多数人只看十分钟新闻
The first 10 minutes. The vote isn't until tomorrow night.
开头十分钟 投票明晚才开始
And it's only the first vote. You said yourself it was cosmetic.
这只是第一轮投票 况且你说只是走过场
Why do we have to feature it tonight?
为什么非要在今晚做专题呢
We should have been featuring it weeks ago.
几周前就应该做专题了
Why do we have to feature it tonight?
为什么非要在今晚做专题
To give time for the people to call their congressmen
为了给人们时间 打电♥话♥给他们的议员
and say, "If you fuck with the full faith
说 "你若搞砸了美国财政的
and credit of the US Treasury, you're fired."
顶级信用 我就要你下台"
To give time for the people
为了给人们时间
to jam the phone lines of the district offices.
打爆地方办公室的电♥话♥
To give the people time to say,
为了给人们时间说
"I'm a fiscal conservative
"我是财政上的保守派
and you've got to put the pin back in the grenade right now."
马上给我把手榴弹的弹针给我插回去"
That's why.
这就是原因
I'm gonna do everything I can.
我尽力而为
Please do.
请务必
Don't worry about it.
别担心
She's just frustrated because she can't get the word out
她只是气你不给她机会 向观众警告
that this is a global emergency unless you let her.
这是全球性紧急事件
Appreciate your clearing that up.
感谢说明
You know what, Mackenzie?
知道吗 麦肯兹
I'm not the one who put me here.
不是我自己要来的
Say what you want about me,
随你怎么看我
but I wouldn't have done that.
但让我来采访的 不是我
Does Will have the questions?
威尔知道要问什么吗
Tess is giving him some cards now.
特丝正在给他提示卡
Is that lighting okay for you? Yeah.
灯光没问题吗 没
How are we Chyroning her? I was gonna ask you.
怎么加字幕介绍 我正要问你
Figure it out later.
录完了再说吧
Sandy. Yes?
桑迪 是
My name's Mackenzie. I'm the executive...
我叫麦肯兹 我是执行...
I'm the executive producer of "News Night."
我是《晚间新闻》的执行制片人
Can you hear me okay? Yes.
能听清楚吗 能
Okay. Thanks for being patient with us.
好的 感谢你的耐心等待
Will's just throwing on a jacket and tie
威尔正在整装
and we'll be able to do this.
很快就要开始录像了
Real easy. You got it.
很简单的 没问题
Hi, I'm a big fan.
你好 我是你的铁杆粉丝
Hmm? I'm Sandy.
什么 我叫桑迪
How do you do?
你好
Are we ready for the pretape? Yeah.
准备好预录了吗 是
Just count me down. Will.
倒数吧 威尔
Yes, I'm sure I want to do this.
没错 我真想做
God, please give me a sign I'm not doing a big thing badly.
上帝请给我个指示 我是不是大错特错了
We just lost power.
停电了
The whole building just lost power.
整幢楼都停电了
I didn't know he had that kind of comic timing.
原来他这么会挑选时机
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表