剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Let me give you money for a cab.
我给你钱 打的回家吧
No, I have to go to Don's apartment and apologize.
不 我得去找唐道歉
For what? For suggesting he would...
道歉什么 我说他...
you know, for asking...
你知道 我说...
I'll think of it on the way.
我会在路上想出来的
We break up, I apologize, everything's fine.
分手了 我去道歉 一切回复正常
Sounds like a super-healthy relationship.
这种感情真健康
I'd fight for it. I will fight for it.
值得挽救 我会努力挽救的
And I'll make it work through sheer force of will,
我要用坚强的意志力打动唐
just like Mackenzie will with Will
就像麦肯兹用意志力打动威尔
and just like I made the immigration segment work.
就像我做的那段移♥民♥新闻
Will and Mackenzie are going to kill each other
威尔和麦肯兹会自相残杀
and the immigration segment was a train wreck.
那段移♥民♥新闻 的确烂到家了
You should shut up more than you do.
你应该多闭嘴
Do people tell you that?
有人告诉过你吗
No.
没有
You're being polite.
你只是顺着我说
I still don't know why I'm being mean to you.
我还是不懂为什么我对你这么刻薄
Tess?
特丝
Would you? Yeah.
来一下 好
Sorry.
抱歉
Hang on, all of you.
等一下 你们都听好了
I'm your senior producer.
我是你们的高级制片人
Fuck up again like this, I'm gonna get mad.
再搞砸一次 我是会发火的
That's it.
就这样
Take her to Don's place.
把她带到唐那里
That was so awesome. Thank you.
好酷的演讲 谢谢
Do a shot. No.
喝一杯 不
Hello? Neal, it's Will.
喂 尼尔 我是威尔
I hope you don't mind my calling so late. No.
抱歉 这么晚还打给你 没事
I got your number from... you know, there's a booklet.
我找到你的号♥码 我翻了...那个册子
The office directory. Yeah.
办公室号♥码簿 对
The guy you found in Spokane,
你说的那个斯波坎的人
I want you to get in touch with him
我希望你能联♥系♥他
and tell him that you're gonna pay for a cab to take him to and from work.
告诉他 你愿意支付他的上下班出租车钱
He should send you the receipts, then give them to me.
让他把发♥票♥寄给你 你再交给我
Will...
威尔
come on, let me post this on your blog.
拜托 让我发到你的博客上
No. Will...
不 威尔
Keep my name out of it. Yes, sir.
不许提我的名字 遵命
Is Mackenzie around there?
麦肯兹在么
Yeah.
在
Can you put her on the phone? Sure.
能让她接电♥话♥么 好的
It's... it's Will.
威尔找你
I'm sorry... about everything.
我很抱歉...对所有事
I'm just so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
There's no way I can even... I'm in.
我说不出来有多... 我做
What? I'm in. I'll see you on Monday.
什么 我做 周一见
Are you still gonna worry about the ratings? Yes.
你还会担心收视率么 会
Still gonna worry about being popular? Yeah.
还会担心是否受欢迎 对
About being loved by strangers?
还渴望陌生人的爱
Are you gonna keep asking me questions that all mean the same thing?
一样的问题 你要一直问下去吗
Till I get the right answer.
直到我听到正确的答案
I'm in.
我做
There it is.
正确
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表