剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
"This has been the best month of my life.
"这是我人生中最棒的一个月
You are beautiful, talented,
你是那么美丽 聪慧
and the most"... are you out of your mind?
而且是最..." 你脑子有问题吧
We've been on four dates. Look at me.
我们才约会了四次 看着我
I already am.
看着呢
Do. Not. Screw. Me. On. This. Jim.
不-许-坏-我-的-好-事 吉姆
You pick her up at 9:30.
你9点半去接她
Let's go.
我们走
He's online.
他上线了
Amen? Yes?
阿门吗 是的
I'm Neal Sampat,
我是尼尔·桑帕特
Atlantis Cable News in New York.
来自纽约ACN台
Did we communicate about an hour ago?
我们一小时前联♥系♥过吗
Yes, we did.
联♥系♥过
What did I say my favorite kind of pizza was?
我说过我最喜欢什么匹萨
Plain pizza. Cheese.
原味的 只加奶酪
You're a purist.
你是纯粹主义者
It's true.
确实
Amen, we'd like to pay you to be our reporter on the ground.
阿门 我们想雇你做现场记者
You're obviously able to move around out there.
显然你可以四处走动
Your quotes and sources all check out.
你引用的原话和消息源也都核实无误
You're asking great questions and you're posting great film.
你问的问题很棒 上传视频也很赞
Do we have a deal? Yes, we have a deal.
合作吗 好的 合作
Good.
很好
This is our executive producer.
她是执行制片人
That's the boss. Her name is Mackenzie McHale.
就是老大 叫麦肯兹·麦克黑尔
Amen, thanks so much for agreeing to help us.
阿门 非常感谢你答应帮我们
Thank you for broadcasting this.
感谢你们能报道这些
We go on the air at 3:00 A.M. Your time.
我们直播的时间是你那的凌晨3点
And you'll be part of the top story.
你将参与的是头条新闻
I want you to report from the middle of Tahrir Square.
我希望你从解放广场中心进行报道
But first, we need interviews.
但首先 我们需要采访
We need you to go to the palace and find out who's in charge.
我们需要你去总统府 打听出谁在掌权
Can you do that? Yes, ma'am.
你能做到吗 能
We need you to talk to a member of the military
我们需要你和军队成员谈话
and see what their marching orders are.
了解他们的军令内容
Can you do that? Yes, ma'am.
能做到吗 能
Do you have a BeachTek with an XLR adapter
你有带XLR接头的迷你混音器吗
so you can go wireless?
无线通话需要
I have a handheld directional, but it works pretty well.
我有手持指向天线设备 效果不错
Okay, but you'll have to check your levels.
好吧 但你得检查电平
We'll have a problem with overmodulated sound.
过调制的声音 我们很难处理
Got it. We're gonna need any Broll you shot last night.
了解 我们需要你昨晚拍摄的所有脚本
Can you compress it into a YouSendIt file?
你能压缩好用"文件快递"发过来吗
It should be downloading on your computer.
你电脑上应该在下载了
It is. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Okay, one last thing.
好的 最后一件事
Yes?
什么
We need you to take off your bandana.
你得拿掉你的方巾
We have to ID you with your real name, first and last.
我们报道时必须用真实全名
Do you understand?
你理解吗
That's necessary?
必须如此吗
The report won't have credibility coming from an anonymous reporter.
匿名记者的报道 没有可信度
Amen, every news outlet in the world is gonna be there.
阿门 全世界的新闻媒体都会在那
But you'll be the first Egyptian reporter on an American network
而你将是第一位埃及记者 通过美国媒体
to describe what it's like living through this
来记录那一刻的现场经历
Berlin Wall moment for the Middle East.
报道中东的"柏林墙事件"
This is history and you'll never forget tonight.
你将书写历史 今晚你将永生难忘
Yes, of course. You're right.
对 你说得对
My name is Salim. Kahlid Salim.
我叫萨利姆 卡利德·萨利姆
Kahlid, let's go through some technical details.
卡利德 我们来讨论些技术细节
First of all, how do you spell Kahlid?
首先 卡利德怎么拼
K-a-h-l...
K-a-h-l
Are you gonna be nervous about Leona
如果我报道科赫兄弟和威斯康辛州政♥府♥
if I look into the Koch brothers on Wisconsin?
你会不会担心莉安娜
Are you gonna be nervous about more tabloid stories?
你担心出现更多的八卦新闻吗
Have I ever been nervous about the tabloid stories? You?
我何时担心过八卦新闻 你呢
Would it make life easier for everyone if I quietly resigned?
我悄悄辞职 你们会不会好过些
No, and when was the last time you quietly did anything?
不会 再说你何时悄悄做过事
I can be quiet. For instance, there was the time you sent an email
我可以悄悄地 有一次 你把一封邮件
to 138,000 people. I sent it to 112 people.
发给了13万8千人 是给112个人
And then it got sent to... Will the two of you shut up?
然后被转... 你俩都闭嘴
This is exactly the kind of story Leona doesn't want us to chase, so...
这恰恰是莉安娜不想深挖的新闻 所以...
Let's chase it as hard as we can? Yeah.
我们就使劲挖 没错
Do me a favor and see if there's a connection
帮我个忙 查查科赫兄弟
between the Koch brothers and Citizens United.
和联合公民有无关系
I'm way ahead of you. How?
我早就查了 结果呢
Well, no, I'm exactly where you are. It's just an expression.
我其实没查 就是随口一说
Usually it takes decades, even centuries, for us to see the world change.
通常需要几十年 几百年 才能看到世界变化
But in the Middle East, the world has changed in seven weeks.
但中东世界在七周内 便已天翻地覆
January 25th, protesters converged on Cairo's Tahrir Square
1月25日 抗♥议♥民众聚集于开罗解放广场
demanding the resignation of President Hosni Mubarak,
要求胡斯尼·穆巴拉克总统退位
who'd ruled Egypt for 30 years.
结束其三十年的统治
Last night Mubarak enraged the Egyptian people by refusing to resign.
昨晚穆巴拉克拒绝退任 激怒了民众
But just 24 hours later, he bowed to the will of the people
但仅仅24小时后 他便屈从了民♥意♥
and announced the following through his vice president
并由副总统欧玛尔·苏莱曼代表
Omar Suleiman. Roll 2, take it.
宣布以下内容 进二号♥视频
You're a handsome young man, Kahlid.
你是个年轻帅小伙 卡利德
How are you feeling? Good.
感觉怎么样 很好
Here's Tahrir Square just moments later.
以下是他退任后解放广场的场景
Roll 3, take it.
进三号♥视频
They're chanting "Egypt is free.
他们在高喊着"埃及自♥由♥了
You're an Egyptian. Lift up your head."
你是埃及人 高昂你的头"
For more, we're going live now to Cairo
更多内容 我们连线位于开罗的
where our reporter Kahlid Salim is standing by.
特约通讯员 卡利德·萨利姆
Good morning, Kahlid.
早上好 卡利德
It is a good morning.
这个早上的确很好
30 seconds back.
30秒
Will. Yeah?
威尔 怎么
I wanted to mention something to you, just for what it's worth.
有点事想告诉你 可能会帮上忙
What? I used to work at "TMI."
什么事 我原来在TMI工作过
There was a rumor... it was a little more than rumor--
有谣言说...不光是谣言
that some of the guys at "TMI" would take protection money.
说TMI有人收取保护费
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You give 'em money and your name stays out.
你给他们钱 就不会报道你
You just get in touch with Nina Howard, pay her what she wants--
你可以找妮娜·霍华德 付给她钱
Are you out of your mind? Just mentioning it.
你疯了吗 就是想告诉你一下
They took protection money at "TMI"?
TMI居然收保护费
In three, two...
三 二...
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
We go from Cairo to Madison, Wisconsin,
视线转到威斯康辛首府麦迪逊
where thousands of people are converging on the statehouse
上千人正聚集于议会大厦前
to protest Governor Scott Walker's proposed budget bill.
抗♥议♥斯科特·沃克州长提出的预算案
There it is. Can you see us?
连上了 你能看见我们吗
Yes. That was real good work.
可以 干得真不错
Thank you. I've got some excellent footage of the disinfectant brigades.
谢谢 我拍到一些很不错的消毒队片段
What are the disinfectant brigades?
消毒队是什么
Most of Tahrir is old ladies sweeping up right now.
解放广场现在到处是老妇人在清扫
The kids changed the country,
孩子们改变了国家
then they brought in the moms to clean up after.
然后把老妈子带出来清扫
The whole place smells like lysol.
整个广场都是一股消毒水味
And they call it a nonviolent revolution.
而他们管这叫非暴♥力♥革命
I wouldn't say it was a revolution.
这不算是革命
Why's that? The army's still in charge.
为什么 军队依然掌权
So I suppose I'd call it a military coup.
只能称之为军事政♥变♥
But we'll get there.
但革命会到来的
For the moment, we traded an 82-year-old dictator
目前 我们换下82岁的独♥裁♥者
for a 79-year-old field marshal who's been called Mubarak's poodle.
换上79岁的陆军元帅 人称"穆巴拉克的狮子狗"
Who called him Mubarak's poodle?
谁说他是穆巴拉克的狮子狗
Your State Department in emails released by WikiLeaks.
你们国♥务♥院♥在维基解密发布的邮件里说的
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表